Should Canada devote more finances to cleaning up Arctic water pollution?

• Canada has a moral duty to clean up the Arctic water.

I think that Canada probably should put a little more into funding Arctic cleanup issues. I know, I know, they like to argue that it's not all their fault. But the truth of the matter is, they are responsible for the majority of the pollution due to their natural resource exploitation there.

• Yes is more is better

Canada should indeed more of its finances to protecting the environment against pollution in the Arctic water along with other regions around their country as well. If the country of Canada would give more finances to the cleaning of things would be much better than before or the current state.

• Yes, I think Canada should devote more finances to cleaning up Artic water pollution.

I think every nation should do it's part in cleaning up pollution in both air and in the water, If Canadian companies have been responsible for polluting the Arctic waters I think the Canadian Government should feel obligated to provide the resources to cleaning up those waters, I think it would be the right thing to do.

• Canada should devote more finances to cleaning up Arctic water pollution.

Canada should devote more finances to cleaning up Arctic water pollution. The problem with the water pollution is only getting worse. Now would be a good time for them to devote some time and resources to cleaning up the Arctic water pollution before it gets too out of control and too costly to fix.

• Canada alone is not responsible for arctic water pollution.

Canada is not solely responsible for arctic water pollution. Water is mobile. It is valid to assume that much of the world is responsible for at least some of the pollution. A good alternative would be for the United Nations to begin a worldwide pollution cleanup fund that would contribute to the cleanup of global spots.