• Yes do it!!

It's pretty cool and stuff alal l l l llll ll lll l ll l l l l l l l l l ll l ll l l l l llllll l l l l l l l l l l l l lll l l l l l l l

• Yes do it!!

• It's common sense

I've been smoking cannabis for years and have never had a problem with it. The same is true for most people I know who smoke. True some people could overdue it, but you see the same with alcohol. A person could develop a smoking habit, but compared to alcohol which is physically addictive, cannabis addiction is not a big problem. This is because cannabis is only mentally addictive (like gambling or working out), but it does not cause a physical addiction. It does not turn people into failures (I'm a smoker with a masters degree). Nobody has ever died of a cannabis overdose, and it does not kill brain cells.

• Yes legalize it

As someone who has tried Marijuana, and who has friends and co-workers who have also been under the influence, I can say that the feeling of "intoxication" is cleaner, and safer than the buzz one gets from alcohol. I've done my research, and have since stopped smoking (for health reasons related to smoking, not to cannabis) but still enjoy a good vape from time to time. Plus, there are medical benefits- as someone who's undergone anorexic tendencies and bouts of depressions, I can safely say that marijuana has helped me through times of trouble. Plus, it can just be a good time, when used responsibly. Legalize!

• Yes, Weed should be legalized!

• War on Drugs Costs Too Much

The criminal justice system in America is overloaded with cases revolving around marijuana. Legalizing cannabis will instantly relieve judges, police and prosecutors from the burdens of enforcing those laws so they can focus on catching meth heads, sexual predators and murderers. Cannabis can be regulated and taxed by the federal government to increase the treasury's coffers in Washington.

• Absolutely cannabis should be legalized

There are many other drugs that exist, that are far more dangerous than cannabis, and some of them are even legal. Cigarettes and alcohol cause much more problems than cannabis does, so why are they legal when cannabis isn't? It makes no sense. There's no real reason outside of money and control that cannabis is illegal. In fact the main reason it was demonized in the first place was because hemp was used in so many things in the 1920's, that it threatened the paper industry. So as a result it was given the name "marijuana" and was made to be illegal. That's the main reason it ever become unlawful, not because of some supposed health effects that really don't exist.

So yes, cannabis should be legalized, there's no good reason for it not to be.

• Yes I think so.

I think cannabis should be legalize. I don't think that it is as dangerous as other drugs such as cocaine, heroine, etc. And it doesn't result in overdoes and contains no addictive ingredients. It is also already used medicinally for patients who suffer from heavy pain. I think that cannabis could be a way to turn the United States economy around, if cannabis is taxed and sold legally in the United States it would increase revenue to the government.

• It Causes Violence

Please refer to this web page for more information. Marijuana is terrible. It needs to be gone from our planet forever if we want to be able to live in pure peace. Not only should it not be legalized, it should be eradicated entirely. Marijuana must be stopped. That is all.

Https://www.Facebook.Com/MMYVofficial