• Playing Cards help support sense of community and reduce bullying in school

I am a card player myself, I play cards at my school. Every time my buddies and I meet up and play games like BS, Crazy Eights, and Other games we become more connected as friends. I have met a lot of underclassmen and made friendly relationships through a game of BS. I say playing cards should be allowed as long as gambling games like Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, and other such games are not played for Money. Poker or Blackjack for "Showdown Value" is fine just no money involved

• Mtg is one option

Fun is the answer (mic drop) im only 12 lol so ima fill this spot with random words so that i can post it lol jk actuly card games are realy fun
    and i meet new people all the time wheb i go to conventions it provides bonding fir me and my dad so #keep card games 4 life

• Yes ! ! !

Magic cards for example are amazing its only the trading part that should be banned because thats what causes the fights.

#DONT BANN THE CARDS!

. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Cards give students something to do.

Some kids would rather sit down with a group of friends and play cards, instead of going outside in the hot sun and running around during recess. At this time, students will be able to bond while doing an activity that also helps enhance their creativity and imagination, when they think of strategies to win.

• Cards give students something to do.

• Cards give students something to do.

• Cards give students something to do.

• Cards give students something to do.

• They exercise your brain

They should really allow cards at school unless any trading, gambling or betting is done. Card tricks are awesome to show and when you play games, then, you'll get more clever and clever. I think that the cards shouldn't be simply banned just because some idiots abuse with them. I don't agree with cards being banned from schools

• Trading cards are educational

Pokemon cards are educational they include math, spelling, reading.
    When you play Pokemon you will notice that there is a lot of adding subtracting and multiplication going on. Also spelling is included the names of some cards are long and give the player spelling practice.Reading is also in cards there is at least 1 paragraph on a card.

• No card games in school

People will loose valuable cards and in trading cards people will be ripped off. People will be picked on by older people. There cards will be taken away, plus the cards game like Pokemon people will stop if a new card game is inter doused. So there should not be cards in school