Should career choices be made on interest (yes) or academic ability (no)?

• Interests matter a lot

If you want you can choose any job that you want, you can even be on Team 10 Y'all can't handle this
    Y'all don't know what's about to happen baby
    Team 10
    Los Angeles, Cali boy
    But I'm from Ohio though white boy
    It's everyday bro
    With the Disney channel flow
    Five mill on YouTube in 6 months
    Never done before
    Pass all the competition man
    Pewdiepie is next
    Man I'm poppin' all these checks
    Got the brand new Rolex
    And I met the Lambo too
    And I'm coming with the crew
    This is Team 10, bitch
    Who the hell are flippin' you?
    And you know I kick them out
    If they ain't with the crew
    Yeah, I'm talking about you
    You beggin for attention
    Talking shit on Twitter too
    But you still hit my phone last night
    It was 4: 52 and I got the text to prove
    And all the recordings too
    Don't make me tell them the truth
    And I just drop some new merch
    And they're selling like a God church
    Ohio is where I'm from
    We chew'em like it's gum
    We shooting with a gun
    The tattoo's just for fun
    Ah you say boat and run
    Catch me at game on
    I cannot be outdone
    Jake Paul is number one!! 1
    It's everyday bro
    It's everyday bro
    It's everyday bro
    I said it's everyday bro

[Nick Crompton:]
    You know it's Nick Crompton
    And my collar stay poppin'
    Yes, I can rap
    And no, I am not from Compton
    England is my city
    And if it weren't for Team 10
    Then the US would be shitty
    I'll pass it to Chance
    'Cause you know he stay litty

[Chance Sutton:]
    Two months ago
    You didn't know my name
    And now you want my fame?
    Bitch I'm blowin' up
    I'm only going up
    Now, I'm going off
    I'm never fallin' off
    Like Mag, who?
    Digi who?
    Who are you?
    All these beefs I just ran through
    Hit a milli in a month
    Where were you?
    Hatin' on me back in Westfake
    You need to get your shit straight
    Jakey, brought me to the top
    Now we're really poppin' off
    Number 1 and number 4
    That's why these fans all at our door
    It's lonely at the top
    So we all going
    We left Ohio
    Now the trio's all rollin'
    It's Team 10, bitch
    We back again, always first, never last
    We the future, we'll see you in the past

[Jake Paul:]
    It's everyday bro
    It's everyday bro
    It's everyday bro
    I said it's everyday bro

[Martinez Twins:]
    Hold on, hold on, hold on
    Can we switch the language?
    We 'bout to hit it

Sí, lo único que quiero es dinero
    Trabajando en YouTube todo el día entero
    Viviendo en USA
    El sueño de cualquiera
    Enviando dólares a mi familia entera
    Tenemos a una persona por encima
    Se llama Donald Trump y está en la cima
    Desde aquí te cantamos
    Can I get my visa?
    Martinez Twins, representando España

• Yes it can be made on areas of intrest

We can take example of BILL GATES in his early life he was just an average student but as his area of interest was in computers and all that stuff.. And he achieved great success in his life so this concludes that we can achieve great success in life if we have area of interest

• I tink yes

Efgh nnj abe chup be kuch bhi mat bolo
    ahli baar site par dikhe toh dekh lena
    sdfaiohhhhhhhhhhhhhhioasdf;h dfshh fdhjh dfsljdfh dfjs sdfjkldh fdf hsdf dfslh fh dfj dfjkdlsfsdfklh dfj fh ffhhf fh h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h

• It depends on our interest because the thing we like we do our best in them

Your life’s path, Depends on your decisions.Might lead you wherever.Change your life forever.There’s a way, Meant for you, Not lead astray.The right decisions, Will get you a long way.Overcome your fear, Travel along, Shape your career.
    Never think you can not do JUST GET UP AN DO IT
    thank you

• Hey study matters

I dont know anything about it i juz wanna post sumthing i love playing games like this oh god i didnt even touch 25 words yet omg academics yes interest no so let mi say sumthing abt it go on with academics hey jus 6 more words no only 3 completed bye

• Hey study matters

• INTERESTS MATTER!!!(Of course they do!)

Of course interests matter!!! I know that I am quite good at a certain subject for example geography, but that doesn't mean I want to be a geographer!!! I prefer sorts, baking sewing and Law. Follow your dreams... Not your brain!!! I want to be what I want to be! :)

• Interest makes your academic also good

It is obvious that if you have interest in a subject then you will study it more than others and your academic score will be the best and you can easily take career based on that.
    Also there is no use of a career that you don't like as you will never be happy with it or even if your academic scores were good in that thaing

• Interest makes you better in skills you love.

I believe interest is the better career choice as it helps you with not only what you are interested in, but it also helps you stay active and amused with your job. To be in a job means to be working for eight hours, which I'm sure of needs to be something you are interested in, to keep your work steady and easy.

• Career choices should be made on interest.

Just because someone doesn't have the ability to do a specific career does not mean that they can not learn to do it. You also need to have an interest in the job that you do in order to perform well because if you do not like your job you are not going to want to do your best and you are going to perform poorly.

• Because im i

Yhbbmjggff gh gh hvh ubj dbd DVD vss s. Do. Do s s. She s. S s s s s s s. S d bc gvg. D s sfv rich h hdu bvifuch us. If j nfh hf. I nf. If. If j be. If. If. If if video d

• This is not corrected

Because career is based on interest as well as academic ability because if no any interest in studies then what will be learn the student and if academic ability is not good then student spoils our career because in academy good teachers are available for students if no any good teacher is there the student career is spoiled

• No because of

Chillin' with a hair tie,
    No makeup, with some sweatpants on
    You know I can always be that guy
    You can think about me all night long

But I think you need something to think of me
    Something that will keep you warm
    And show you we can be more than just this
    So, baby, if you are not ready for my kiss

Then you can wear my sweatshirt
    And you can tell your friends
    We'll be together 'til the end
    Girl, you can wear my sweatshirt
    'Cause you're the only one I hold
    And I don't want you to be cold
    So, baby, wear my...

When you go to sleep at night,
    When you wake up in the morning
    And when you walk the halls
    See, girl, you know you wanna flaunt it

Said this may be the start of something new
    Girl, I'm gonna tell you exactly what I wanna do...
    ...Is more than just this

Then you can wear my sweatshirt
    And you can tell your friends
    We'll be together 'til the end
    Girl, you can wear my sweatshirt
    'Cause you're the only one I hold
    And I don't want you to be cold
    So, baby, wear my

And you can wear my sweatshirt
    And I don't want you to be cold
    So you can wear my...

So you can wear my sweatshirt
    And you can tell your friends
    We'll be together 'til the end
    Girl, you can wear my sweatshirt
    'Cause you're the only one I hold
    And I don't want you to be cold
    So, baby, wear my

...Sweatshirt
    'Cause you're the only one I hold
    And I don't want you to be cold
    So, baby, wear my...

• Ideally both but realistically more academic ability

Ideally we will all have a job we love and are good but the fact of the matter is adults have bills to pay. And any responsible person will put that in front of their passion.

Even academic ability is not quite correct. You need to pick a career that have job openings. We need to pursue a career where there are demands for it and that we are hopefully good at (or at the very least competent at).

• Hey study matters

• It does depend on academic abilities

If you make random choices and you dont have the ability to fulfill your choice you will fail in your future.If you dont have the ability to become a doctor and you choose a course to be a doc then uu will fail its because u have no knowledge on that subject

• Boss awesome guys!

Erngd d d d d d d d d dd d dd d d d d dd d dd d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d dd dd d dd d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d

BRUH BRUH BRUH GET ON MY LEVEL

• Mikckckckckcm jmfijnim kfif h

Baababaanaananananaananaa a ana ana na aana naan ana nana nana nanana nan anaannana n aa ana nanaan n a an na nana anan an a aana aa a nananana a nnanananan anaan ananaa ana nanana a anna anan na a n ana an ana an an a na na a na n anAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Ljbvhvgkhc s g g ffg f

Nnnnnnnnnnnnjl.Vhigolvylgvj,h m hjvk k hjvb hyvk c gvgkh hgvikyvkhvbkhkv k hj gg g fg gf gd g gd g gfg ggf dg f gfg gf dg dg gdg d gf gd gfd gd dg dg dg gd gg g dg fg fg fgg f gf fg fg gfd gf gf gf

• Career choices should me made on academic scores

For a doctor it may be his interest but without any knowledge on that particular topic or without qualification a doctor is not a good doctor. An engineer who wishes to be but don't have academic ability, may build buildings but what if it falls down, it affects the whole place due to an unknown one, So I think that academic ability has more importance than his interest, but if he has both interest and academic abilities it would be great !!!!! Sometimes you may say that even big peoples like Bill Gates was less than average. But you think what will happen if a person's interest lies to be a doctor and if he doesn't know any works that doctors do, then think about the situation of patients over there. Therefore, we must be aware of that. Be first qualified for what you interested in 'and make your interest where you are qualified. Let us face it- not everyone has the mental or physical capabilities to be a doctor, no matter how much they may be interested in it. I sure would not want an engineer designing a bridge who thought the job was cool but could not pass calculus. Students should choose careers from what they are interested in that are IN THEIR SKILL SET. Of course, if more of them also bothered to choose majors and careers that were actually marketable, you wouldn't have so many of them unemployed or underemployed (lots of baristas at Starbucks with BAs in English Lit), unable to pay back their student loans. Most of the Employers are looking for people who have a very good academic ability in their field of work unless it is hands on work than it would probably be interest but in out time it would have to be Academic ability.