Should celebrities become ordained ministers in order to charge money to perform weddings?

• Yes, they should.

This is an amusing question. Like some random celebrity is going to read my answer and say "golly, maybe I should do/not do that." There are a few online churches where anyone can become an ordained minister with a few clicks of a mouse. If a celebrity wants to go that route, then more power to them.

• a good idea

Yes, i think that this would be a great idea to do, and that they could make a whole lot of money in doing this. I would love to have a man like Ted Nugent be the man that married me and my wife. I think that this needs to happen.

• No, celebs should not become ordained ministers in order for profit.

Celebrities should not become ordained ministers just so they can charge money to perform weddings. First of all, I do not see too many celebs being interested in doing such a thing for financial reasons. But if certain celebs want to do it for their own personal reasons, they should.

• No, that would be terrible.

Celebrities already make a ton of money. Why would they possibly need another avenue of revenue when they can go swimming in hundred dollar bills all day long? This is a ridiculous idea. No, leave the ordained minister positions open to those who do it with a noble cause, please.

• No, I don't think celebrities should become ordained ministers in order to charge money to perform at weedings.

I don't think there is any reason for a celebrity to have to take a serious commitment such as becoming an ordained minister to be able to receive payment for performing at a weeding ceremony, I believe that a celebrity is just there for the entertainment and nothing to do with the actual vows or religious asepects of it.