Should celebrities face stricter penalties when they commit crimes?

• Not a stricter

I don't think they should have a stricter penalties it wouldn't be fair if the got more time or got more charges if they do the same thing we do. Say they do drugs and someone whose not a celebrity do drugs I think it should be the same as for them as it is for us not a stricter penalties but I don't they should get off of the hook just like they let them do!

• Every one is equal

Everyone is equal and the same no matter if they're rich or poor. If a criminal does a crime they should pay the consequence everyone else does. If they did the crime then they should do the time. Doesn't matter if they are rich or famous they did something illegal and don't deserve any special treatment no matter who they are!

• Celebs should face stricter penalties

I believe that celebrities should face stricter penalties. These penalties don't have to be stricter than what a regular person gets but they should at least be equal. There is no point in a celebrity getting off the hook because they are rich, they should be given the same sentence as a regular person.

• They have a good influence

They have people wanting to be like them. If they saw a celeb drinking they would think its cool and do it. I think it should happen, with great power comes great responsibility, am I right or am I right people? Do you want your children to smoke because Justin beiber does?

• They are richer than the general public.

All if not most of the celebrities have more money than the average human. By having that much money, they would be able to bail themselves out of jail or pay for the fines. If the penalties for the celebrities are the same as the average human, they would just have to pay an extremely small portion of their fortune to get themselves out of any major trouble.

• Celebrities are seen publicly breaking laws

I think they should face stricter penalties because they are seen by everyone and it is all over the news and tv when they break laws. This sets a very bad example for younger viewers. And it could lead them to think that breaking laws is ok because stye saw their favorite celebrity doing it.

• They get away to easy

Celebrities are constantly getting away with things. They are the worlds role models. What they wear we wear. Therefore what they do, we will do. If they continue to get off easy the world will follow and crime rates will only climb. We dont need more crime then we already have

• They Are Our Role Models.

I believe that celebrities should face stricter penalties than they do now. That does not necessarily mean that i believe that they should be stricter than the public's penalties, but celebrities are our role models and they have many people looking up to them. If they are not punished correctly for their actions, little boys and girls may hear about and think that if they do that then they will receive the same little punishment.

• I just wanted to write

Fuck up ass, ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds sd ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds s dds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds ds BORDEM LIFE IS REAL

• Celebrities and ordinary people are equal

Everone int the world are the same. Celebrities and ordinary people have the same equal rights. Also, if there is a crime celebrities get more attention and penalties. When a celebritiy doea a crime it gets all in the media more than ordinary people. This can lead them to have a serious mental illness. Therefore, in my argument and think I believe that celebrities should not face stricter penalties when they commit crimes.

• Hello muffin donut

Stuff a muffin in donut land dodododo dododod danada dada dada dada a. Ala ala Lalla lalallalalc alalalal l l all Lalá l ala la l ala l ala la la la la la la la la la la la la la l al al algal lalala la Lana la

• No no no

Nou ugvu d s s d s d r r5 gt e e w re f f s d k j o i n u hug iyug hy yug vb iuyg v yug v yu7t9fg vg iuyf v uyf hv uyg v uyg v uyg hvj uyg hv yug h yg

• Fuck this shit

G gg g gb g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g fuck fuck this this shit shit shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• They are humans to.

Celebrities are humans too they should not be punished even more harshly than anyone else they can not be responsible for the idiots that follow them that is not their fault, they also have family and friends and lives too, it would be very unfair for celebrities to face harsher penalties because people like them.

• They are humans too

I am making 50 words out of this but its easy because all i have to do is keep on talking, see its easy to do but soon its harder because you run out of ideas but its easy now because i am about to be done after this, see.

• Not a stricter

• Celebrities should face the same punishments as normal people

Celebrities should face the same punishments as normal people. They are people like us. Just because they have talent that they decided to go public with should not mean they have to face harsher punishments. But they should also be punished for the crimes they are convicted of. They should face the same punishments as other people.

• They should get equal treatment

Should celebrities break the law face stricter penalties? No I think that they should be treated equal to other people. Just because they have more money and know more people if me and Devvon Terrell got caught robing a store we should get equal punishment not I get time and he gets off free and they the other way around.

• Cause Its Stupid

It just is.. No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No