Should celebrities face stricter penalties when they commit crimes?

• Not a stricter

I don't think they should have a stricter penalties it wouldn't be fair if the got more time or got more charges if they do the same thing we do. Say they do drugs and someone whose not a celebrity do drugs I think it should be the same as for them as it is for us not a stricter penalties but I don't they should get off of the hook just like they let them do!

• Every one is equal

Everyone is equal and the same no matter if they're rich or poor. If a criminal does a crime they should pay the consequence everyone else does. If they did the crime then they should do the time. Doesn't matter if they are rich or famous they did something illegal and don't deserve any special treatment no matter who they are!

• Celebs should face stricter penalties

I believe that celebrities should face stricter penalties. These penalties don't have to be stricter than what a regular person gets but they should at least be equal. There is no point in a celebrity getting off the hook because they are rich, they should be given the same sentence as a regular person.

• They have a good influence

They have people wanting to be like them. If they saw a celeb drinking they would think its cool and do it. I think it should happen, with great power comes great responsibility, am I right or am I right people? Do you want your children to smoke because Justin beiber does?

• They are richer than the general public.

All if not most of the celebrities have more money than the average human. By having that much money, they would be able to bail themselves out of jail or pay for the fines. If the penalties for the celebrities are the same as the average human, they would just have to pay an extremely small portion of their fortune to get themselves out of any major trouble.

• It is A definite YES From ME!

They have commited a crime and there is nothing we can do to change that especially because they are humans like us. Celebrities get off EVERYTHING! That doesn't mean that they haven't done wrong, they still have and you can no do anything to change that. If you did something bad you will probanly end up having something to think of and regret for the rest of your life, but celebrities just do it stay in jail for 10 hours and be out knowing that their fans still love them.;

• Lol lol lol

This is retarded how i have to have at least 50 words to submit my reason and i am just wasting them by talking sooooooooo i guess i should say listen to 21 savage and tell me what you think of his music this is is is the 50th word

• Lol yes for the win 58% beats 42% fuck you no good sac of potatos

Lol yes for the win 58% beats 42% fuck you no good sac of potatoslol yes for the win 58% beats 42% fuck you no good sac of potatoslol yes for the win 58% beats 42% fuck you no good sac of potatoslol yes for the win 58% beats 42% fuck you no good sac of potatoslol yes for the win 58% beats 42% fuck you no good sac of potatoslol yes for the win 58% beats 42% fuck you no good sac of potatoslol yes for the win 58% beats 42% fuck you no good sac of potatos

• Yes they should

I think that they should.. They are our role modles and if they do somthing bad they can just buy their way out of it. For example justen beiber has only gone to jail for one day because he HAD to,but then he bought his way out of it.Now they think that they can just do it again

• Its not fair

I think that celebrities are not being treated fairly they should be treated the same for example justin bieber was doing something wrong he was let off the hook because he is famous and rich so i think they should face stricter penelties . . . . . . .

• It's their personal life!!!

I disagree due to the fact that celebrities are just normal human beings that happen to be more publicized than other people therefore they should not be punished any more than any other person due to them being famous. Continuing, many celebrities do not seek fame additionally attempt to preserve their personal lives to the public/ media's eye. So I do not think that celebrities should receive harsher punishments for their crimes than ordinary people.

• WE are all equal

Even if millions of people look up to these people as role models then they should not even be commiting crimes and why should they have to face a stricter penaltie for there actions they are just like the rest of us and if someone who is not as popular as them commits the same crime they should be treated the same with the same amount of jail time as the unpopular person.

• We Are ALL Equal

Just because some people are more popular and rich than other people, does not mean that they need to be treated unfairly. Martin Luther King Jr. Stated this in his "I Have a Dream" speech. Just because a celebrity does something wrong, does not mean that they need to have harsher punishments. As humans we are all equal and should treat each other like we are all equal.

• NO everyone should be treated equally

Its what MLK Jr. Fought for also in the constitution its says “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.” so it stupid that you think they should.

• NO everyone should be treated equally

• Celebrities and ordinary people are equal

Everone int the world are the same. Celebrities and ordinary people have the same equal rights. Also, if there is a crime celebrities get more attention and penalties. When a celebritiy doea a crime it gets all in the media more than ordinary people. This can lead them to have a serious mental illness. Therefore, in my argument and think I believe that celebrities should not face stricter penalties when they commit crimes.

• Hello muffin donut

Stuff a muffin in donut land dodododo dododod danada dada dada dada a. Ala ala Lalla lalallalalc alalalal l l all Lalá l ala la l ala l ala la la la la la la la la la la la la la l al al algal lalala la Lana la

• No no no

Nou ugvu d s s d s d r r5 gt e e w re f f s d k j o i n u hug iyug hy yug vb iuyg v yug v yu7t9fg vg iuyf v uyf hv uyg v uyg v uyg hvj uyg hv yug h yg

• Fuck this shit

G gg g gb g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g fuck fuck this this shit shit shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• They are humans to.

Celebrities are humans too they should not be punished even more harshly than anyone else they can not be responsible for the idiots that follow them that is not their fault, they also have family and friends and lives too, it would be very unfair for celebrities to face harsher penalties because people like them.