• I believe that Celebs...

I believe that celebs signed themselves up for a life of fame and in that industry it is known you will have many fans always wanting to know what you are up to whether or not it is in your zone of privacy. Leading me to believe that these celebrities we look up to, yes, they may get annoyed with cameras constantly in their faces but no, they have no right to ask for more privacy because they knew this would happen eventually. Although, they still are humans just like you and me and do deserve some privacy, because it is rare to never that you see celebs naked on the front cover because they have a little self respect.

• YES, they should

Just because they are famous don't mean they shouldn't have privacy. My opinion is they are just like us but they have a higher name. Their music and stuff may not be privacy notes but their home lives should be kept to the people they feel comfortable with knowing, not the whole world.

• Celebrities need their privacy !

Lets say Taylor Swift was in a car crash and a paparazzi comes out of nowhere and starts snapping pics of her and suddenly Taylor Swift is on a magazine with the tittle of " Taylor Swift In A Car Crash!" Embarrassing! So Lets say Meghan Trainor is going to see her brother because he was injured and then on the front cover of a magazine says "Meghan Trainor Leaves To See Her Injured Brother" NOT COOL PEOPLE LET CELEBRITIES HAVE THEIR PRIVACY PEOPLE!

• They have personal events that may just want to be private!

What if someone in their family needs a kidney and the celebrity donates one? That doesn't need to be all over the magazines and web all of a sudden! That's just unfair. The celebrities want privacy. How would you feel if you were having health problems suddenly the paparazzi came in saying, "So how many times a day do your bowels explode?"

• Yes more privacy

They should because they are people just like us. The paps act like they can't let them breathe and always have to be up on them, making them seem like a bad image for their fans. I understand that you have to take a break. Celebrities deserve that everyday, thanks.

• I think they should have privacy

Children are growing up , and the public knowing every little thing there is to know about them , It's dangerous to have paparazzi swarming around them 24/7 everyday ! I know they signed up to fame and all but they didn't sign up to paparazzi being around them all the time

• Yes they NEED privacy

Celebrities do need there own personal space after like most of u guys said they are still human beings just richer. They were once like us too. Celebes's have not to worry about stuff like if someone is gonna hack into my acconts and post bad stuff about me or hack my nude picture which i think in the first place why even take nude pictures like when someone hacked Jennifer Lawrence any way there such be no reason why they should not have privacy like us

• Yes they NEED privacy

• Yes they NEED privacy

• Yes they NEED privacy

• They wanted this life

Everyone knows that once you become famous everything and anything you do Will be documented by the press. They are the ones that should be watching what they do or where and how they do it, that is the price you have to pay if you want to be a celeb. If they didn't want their lives to be displayed to the public they should of reconsidered what they wanted to do.

• Yes they NEED privacy

• It is an intrinsic part of their status.

They cannot choose what side of them is revealed to the public giving themselves a false image, if they are in the public eye they cannot choose when they want to be observed. They are hiring themselves public image experts so thus must always be considered to be under the microscope.

• The whole point

Of being a celebrity is not having any privacy. If they want privacy then they are definitely in the wrong business.
    The only thing I don't agree with is that once you become a celebrity, it seems you can never escape from it. Even if your fame was over twenty years ago, someone will always be watching you just in case you decide to do something outrageous for the papers to grab a hold of.