Should cell phones and beepers be allowed in class?

• Yes because yes

Yes because cell phones can be very educational! 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111 11111 1 11 11 1 111 1 1 111 1 1 11 1 1 1 11 1 11 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• The day I don't have it.

No I didn't even get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before I get a. The fact you have a great way of the day before I get to the point where you are the only thing that would have .

• W h r

Q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g g h j jjjjjjjjj jjj j j j j m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Phones Should be allowed in class

What if there is a shooting or an earthquake. You would need to call your parents? What if your trapped in the bathroom and there is a gunman in the school or if you're trapped in a classroom and no one is there. Phones should be allowed in classroom. Thank You

• They are important

Lets say my mom tries to reach me in class because of an emergency. How would I know my phone must be silenced in class, lets say this is an emergency my mother is uncomfortable telling the school about. OH YEAH no beepers in class, Right? That is why beepers should be allowed in class.

• Yes of course!

If you have an emergency, say that your mom or dad gets in a car accident you may not have time to run and pick up a landline. If you have a cellphone of beeper on you, you can call them immediately and meet them at the hospital or wherever they are.

• They're a fact of modern life.

Beepers? Seriously? Did someone from 1989 ask this question? Anyway, supposing we're still in a world where people carry "beepers" as well as cell phones, then there's no problem with having them in class. Like any other environment, all you need to do is make sure they're put on silent for the duration of the lesson.

• Just Don't Cause Distractions

Cell phones should be allowed in class so long as they don't cause distractions to the learning process. The reason cell phones should be allowed is in case of emergencies like weather, fire or a shooter on the premises. There are a ton of reasons to ban cell phones, but kids should have them in class for all of the scenarios we can't predict.

• People Still Have Beepers?

I believe cell phones should be allowed in class, it is their direct use during class that I believe causes concerns. I do not believe students should be using phones to text, make phone calls, or visit social networking platforms. Students should be mindful of what is being taught in class.

• Cellphones can distract people!

When a cell phone rings in the middle of class, it can be very disturbing. Phones can also be very loud and mess up a person's grade on a test. Several schools have banned phones in schools or at least confiscate them until the end of school for the day. In conclusion, cellphones should be kept in pockets until the end of the day.

• Cellphones can distract people!

• The day I don't have it.

• The day I don't have it.

• No no no

Nono no non non nonnative knonononononono. F d d me I mc firm mcjend. The new one for you guys have a Fiji. I mm. Jk j Jo j j just j j j. T t jfuyufj guyk,if,ckdkkcjfkc. Kick I I I I I I I. I. He g gf f ft go

• Cell phones r dumb

I can't learn because I always get distracted which leads to me failing test or homework so I don't think that they shouldn't be allowed in class.It is also disrespectful to the teacher and the kids that try too learn in school and it is very annoying to me and my friends

• Phones and beepers are a no no

Many kids have phones in my grade but not all. If kids have their phones out in class they aren't listening to the teach or other classmates! They miss out on all the wonderful things that are happening around them every second! Also if you don't have a phone and someone is texting or playing a game and making it obvious that they think this lesson don'ts important and that they think that they are so cool because they have a phone it could make they people that don't have a phone feel bad. Kids also don't make a lot of new friends if they are on their phones that all the time because they are to focused on how many likes or hearts or tweets they got on their social media. Is your phone really that important that you have to ignore the whole whorl and all the interesting things about it to check your tweeter? Get of your phone and start to learn about this amazing world with so many interesting and fun opportunities!!!!!!!!:):):):):););););)

• Phones and beepers should not be aloud to have in classes

They shouldn't be aloud because they're distractive and kids don't really need to have them. They can get bad test grades and also kids are so tempted to play games on them. You can also use a teachers work phone or even a pay phone. Phones shouldn't be aloud !

• Keep phones outta class.

I think that phones and beepers (haha, who has beepers still?) have no reason to be in a classroom unless you are a doctor or nurse or police officer and are on call for your job. I think that they just serve as another means of distraction to keep students mind busy.

• No Phones in Class

Smartphones and beepers shouldn't be allowed in classes in elementary and high schools around the country. Not that any students currently own and use beepers regularly. Still, these devices are a distraction in the classroom for teachers and students alike. Therefore, they should be removed completely and not allowed out.

GeekiTheGreat says2013-08-08T06:42:56.667
This question has been asked on this site way too many times.