• Yes, students should have mobile phones in school

If any student has a mobile phone , gets into trouble, needs medical attention or missed the bus, they can call their parents, or 000
    or friends, aunties, and even uncles to help the student.
    If a student did not have a mobile, they wouldn't be able to call anyone. Sure, there would be those telephone boxes, but as you can see technology is upgrading more and more these days. Soon enough, we won't have any telephone boxes anywhere.

• The school budget

If student bring their own device, then, the school doesn't have to pay for all those devices which cost a fortune. This helps out schools with low money reserves. Not to mention that the phone could help kids when they are in a tight spot. Bullying, pedophiles, whatever the case, phones could help them by enabling them to call 911.

• If handicapped they can help!

Dr. Medlock lost her vision three years ago, she exchanged her blackberry for a flip phone that reads her messages aloud to her. It reads the screen and she no longer has to worry about amusing herself with her phone. She finds freedom with answering her emails, she can make her self available when wanted.

• What if we have an emergency.

Emergency's can happen and if they do we need to have our phones at our fingertips to call for help. Wether we need to call our parents/guardians. Phones can save lives and we obviously need them. Can you imagine your life without a phone. It would be horror. So keep phones at school.

• Definately, I agree

As a school student i personally would find school more fun and give me freedom if i could use my phone during lessons, but of course for educational and beneficial purposes like taking pictures of the whiteboard to help with writing essays. Especially if the schools website doesn't help either.

• If the child's parent has provided them with one!

Nowadays, there are a lot of sick people in the world. It is important for me to be able to contact my child in case of an emergency. I also want my child to be able to contact me at ALL times. My child is my responsibility. Yes the school should limit cell phone usage during classes, but otherwise I dont see the problem. Alot more problems could arise if there were no cell phones and I would hold the school accountable.

• Keep Phones Out of Schools

No, cell phones should not be allowed in schools as they prove to be a major distraction for students. Students often use phones to play video games, watch videos, or pass notes when they should be paying attention in class. These distractions can lead to a student missing out on education.