• Because it distract us

Yes tis r true lines once we addicted to Mobile it's like addicted to alcohol and smoking so as possible as you should avoid it
    So in clg it is not useful better avoid it my suggestion if you like it try once you will gain everything you need ok

• Because it distract us

• Restriction on phone

Do not use mobile phones because it distract the student from studies.
    Only the things going on in the phones revolves in the mind. Eg. In clash of clans we will think of our town hall or about training the army and upgrading the buildings . This will be bad for us.

• It should be banned

Students use mobile phones in campus for chatting,listening music,games etc while according to my opinion institutions are not place for all that. If someone say that we use it in free time in campus then according to me real students are never free for all that,they should do assignments etc in free time and for relaxation play outdoor games. Mobile phones are leading students away from studies and healthy activities.

• Cell phone is very essential thing for girls for security point of view.

I think moblies should not be banned but there should be some restictions on using mobile phones in educational institutes.They should be banned because kids can feel left out if they do not own a phone or if they are not allowed to bring their phone. Kids can cheat on exams and nobody will notice. Also looking at small pictures or words for a long time can cause eye strain and children can become easily distracted.

• Phones suck ass!!!

First of phones suck, your gay gagagagagagagagagg gayayayayayagagagag hafstfc j j j j sdhdbf your ugly ass nah jokes lol you need a life stop using this as a cheat hannah i know ur looking at this lol i see you too danielle and you too salem lol nah jokes ur ugly see yooooo

• We lose the power of memorizing things....

If we saw the past of our they are our parents or our grandfather or grandmother we found they have a great memory along with calculation knowledge but today if we get a 4 numbers digit calculation we are used to take the calculator or mobile phone and the other thing that today if we get any number of someone we don't memorize it we feed it into the mobile even we feed also the birth day of our friends and free from every thing if the mobile phone lost we think every thing lost.

• Its not good

Mobile phone should be banned in campus because using of mobile phone during the lecturer disconcerted their minds. They don't focus on their topic.
    Outside the campus they should be allow but inside never. It disturb a lot. Sometime it disturb the whole class when it rings.
    In my point of view, mobile phone strictly prohibited on campus.

• Mobile should be banned....

Being a 10th class student , I know who are addicted to mobile they troubling to get rid of it but they fails. Many good students are distracted from the right path as they used it. If used once they lose the path. It is better not to fall in mud than washing the legs after falling. Mobile phones changes ones personality

• Cell phones should be allowed

Students learns lots of things from internet and gains lots of knowledge so my suggestion is mobile phones should be allowed to college if in some necessary parents should call and say every thing what happening at there so such a way i can argue the head line thank you

• Because it distract us

• Because it distract us

• Let's begin modern

Mobile phones and notepads should not be banned as they are a great source to education. If we say that it gives bad knowledge, then however children will go at home and see all that. So, there should be an eye on them and we should know what they are leading from net and other websites.

• Cell phones are a great purpose for academic purposes.

Cell phones can be used at designated times. During lunch, or in a quite study hall. Although the privilege may be abused... Teachers can keep a very close eye on the repeat offenders who abuse too much. Students can be yelled at less for having phones on them. . .

• Cell phones are useful in studies too and a source of relaxent.

This is the age of technology and children are to make better use of it. Teachers give the students too much tension in India and phones allow u to let go of the tension for a short period of time to relax.It is essential to get quick answers from the net and build up a social status which gives the students confidence. It is a necessary evil because children can use it in the wrong way but what about the other students who use it for good purposes. I strongly feel that cell phones shld not be banned from colleges and schools.

• Phone should not be banned in school

In case of emergency, students can call someone to help himself. For example, during recess time, I’m stuck in the toilet and its going to start the lessons soon. No one come to the toilet during that time. So I can only call my friend to help me in the toilet.

• No, your cell phone is a tool to be used

You should be encouraged to use your phones more. You can learn faster, watch videos on how things are done, and even read books off you phone. Banning phones is silly and doesn't take advantage of a huge resource that students are carrying around with them all day. Kids should be allowed phones in school.

• We need generation to be smarter

No need to band cell phones becoz we are living in 21st century this generation have to do much more things for the betterment of upcoming generations . It is another think where students are misusing the gadgets by the social networking sites . But I say that its helping me to pop up with studies by audio video lectures☺☺☺ n giving information abt the world.. I hope that this gadget will make our generation smarter ...