• Phones are dangerous

Maybe the driver is talk with someone through the phone and the speaker said something to the driver that made him upset and this upsetness may make the driver lose ability of driving that can lead to lose control over the car . So please people make a decision to put your cell phones away or the innocent people will be killed. :(

• Do not drive in the car

Dont in the car because you could be going to a place and you could hit a building and kill a lot of lives working in that building. If you have kids then you and your family can die easily without you getting warned about what is happening when looking on a phone

• Do not drive in the car

• Do not drive in the car

• Do not drive in the car

• Do not drive in the car

• Do not drive in the car

• Do not drive in the car

• Do not drive in the car

• Do not drive in the car

• Why cell phone should not be banned

Cell phones should no be banned while driving because what the point of banning cell phone while driving. People eat or do their makeup when driving that as dangerous as using a cell phone yet no one bans it. Their are things on the road that are very distracting as much as a cell phone. People can get in a car crashes do to anything. There are worse problem than driving and using a cell phone.

• Why cell phone should not be banned

• Phones are awesome!

Phones are amazing they help you have fun they can distract you and people die but that's not me so whatever... They should not be banned for me! I NEED MY PHONE!!!!!! JK i don't even have one hahahahhahahaahahahahahahaahhahahah so I'm gonna stop talking now bye bye people i don't even know btw I'm just here to talk and not to actually talk about this stuff bye now that is all for me to say about drones... Wait we are talking about drones right?

• I like my phone.

I play games while i drive. Candy crush is addictive. Also Hay day is fun. Also, My sims might die if i don't play 24\7. I would appreciate it if i could continue to play flappy bird while on the interstate:) I appreciate your time for reading this. Thank You

• Just texting should be banned

I think that calling people on the phone while in the car should not be banned because what if it's an important call or you need directions to a place you've never been before. But texting should be illegal while driving because you can concentrate while talking but you have to type the individual letters and when you do that it takes your attention off the road.

• It is not the phones fault

The driver might be distracted like by putting on makeup or eating! Yes texting Is bad but there is Bluetooth which is hands free. The phones are not. There is some car crashes from texting still but not all from texting and driving. That is why i think we should not ban cell phones well driving.

• There are many other safety hazards without your cellphones

I know that some accidents happen while texting, but there are many other safety hazards without your cellphones. Like when your work called,and you cant answer, you might lose your job, or if you crash, and no ones around, how can you call 911? We know what your saying, but maybe some reasons would need a phone.

• They should not ban cell phones while driving

If you are a ambulance driver and you get a call for help but your driving you cant awnser so that person could die so that is killing more people by not even being able to call them and even if you got there you would not be prepared because you never got the call for what the problem was

• What about emergency's

People always witness accidents that have happened, but what if you witnessed the start of the accident what would you do. Personally, I would call 9-1-1 but that couldn't be possible if you weren't able to use your cell phone. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D