• Cell phones acceptable

Cell phones should be allowed in class, others complain that it might be distracting with the sounds, but that can be changed within the settings of the phone. Also, phones nowadays can access the internet which is full of information that kids could use to expand their knowledge. My teacher lets me use my cell phone in class for educational purposes and it has since boosted my output of great work.

• Times have changed it is as simple as that.

As a student I thank you for devoting your life to educating others, I myself am interested in being a teacher myself someday. Although you have a point about distracting technology this is true of all technology. Technology is a tool that can easily be made to work for us. Would you propose getting rid of computers as well? Of course not. Cell phones nowadays especially smart phones are able to retrieve information at a moments notice that is usually inaccessible. Computer labs are often packed to the brim and teachers cannot use them often at all. On the other hand most people have cell phones many of them with advanced search capabilities. The possibilities are endless when it comes to applying technology to education. Using them on a research project or the like with the teachers permission is not only convenient but also sensible and logical and I fail to see how you can argue against that?

• Yes we need in case of an emergency

What if you are in class and u get a code red and and something happens wile in the code red u cant call your parents it is also needed in school for a bunch of resson like if u need medicine or you have to contact a parent in case of an emergency

• Yes we need in case of an emergency

• Just in case

They should be in class but not during a lesson because you may need it incase of emerency like "YOUR CAT DIED". Also they can be used as a help in class. You can play games if you like like cool math games because they are for and educational purpose. Also if you dont have a notebook you can use it to take notes.

• Just in case

• I think phones should be allowed in class.

I think that phones should be allowed in class because, a emergency can happen to a relative but you can't go home so someone calls you and tells you. I think that's helpful because you alert an adult and they can call a relative and tell them what's happening and the relative they can call the ambulance.

• They are fun

My name is amazing person lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalalala I am amazing and I live in my mothers basement because I can not get a job.
    I failed school and now my friends are famous and I am a idiot,. My phone saved my life because I got all the education I needed off of google

• They are important in today's world

First of all they provide safety, cell phone is like a support. It gives access to internet which could be used for educational purposes. It should definitely not be allowed during lecture but must be allowed during breaks .Settings could be changed accordingly such that it doesn't disturb the class

• They are important in today's world

• No no no

People could cheat on a test and yea that's pretty much it but it can also be a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE disteactio to everyone in the class and um um um um um yeaaaaaa ok well tht is um umu um pretty much it so um um um yea good um bye

• Idgafsb just no

I will 360 noscope you wail im 420 blazing it on your man sogy tits beakfust y a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Heck no ya no ya

I need a nap Idc if it should are shouldn't im just kiking but on call of duty 20 kill streak heck y 4420 blaze it 360 no scope hack yaaaaaaaaa my father gave me a small loan of a million dollors it has not been easy for me smoke quak every day da day day day

• No, just no

Stahp please i need a nap pppp pppppp p pp p p p p pp p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p pp p pp p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p pp

• Yes hi sup

I an a a a a a a aaaaaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a

• Cell Phones make you distracted to be nonintellegent

Cell phones are very bad for you. First of all, cell phones will distract you from taking notes and you will not know what problem equation it is on the test or when you are on your phone you're teacher will say for example" Max, how do you solve 5 x+3=15?" Then looks from his phone and says to the teacher, "um mm, I don't know," and go back to his phone. Second of all, it gives you bad grades when you don't pay attention. And third lastly, it will make you cry and embarrassed when the teacher takes your phone away and people laughing at you like that is funny. So that is the lesson, no cellphones!

• Can cause a interruption

Cell phones can cause interruption in the classroom hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi ih hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hihihih hi hi hi hi hi

• No phone in school

Phones can be used to do bad things. Like taking a picture of some changing. People who use there phones can be target by predators. Predators lurk in chat rooms on social media sites and other web sites. They can start rumors and send it to other kids and the rumor starts

• Cell phones could increase cheating

If a student decides to bring his or her cell phone to school, there is a possibility that they would use it in class while no one knows. Then, once they get used to doing that, they will start texting while they take a test. This can cause a big increase in cheating.

• Cell phones could increase cheating