• Cell phones acceptable

Cell phones should be allowed in class, others complain that it might be distracting with the sounds, but that can be changed within the settings of the phone. Also, phones nowadays can access the internet which is full of information that kids could use to expand their knowledge. My teacher lets me use my cell phone in class for educational purposes and it has since boosted my output of great work.

• Times have changed it is as simple as that.

As a student I thank you for devoting your life to educating others, I myself am interested in being a teacher myself someday. Although you have a point about distracting technology this is true of all technology. Technology is a tool that can easily be made to work for us. Would you propose getting rid of computers as well? Of course not. Cell phones nowadays especially smart phones are able to retrieve information at a moments notice that is usually inaccessible. Computer labs are often packed to the brim and teachers cannot use them often at all. On the other hand most people have cell phones many of them with advanced search capabilities. The possibilities are endless when it comes to applying technology to education. Using them on a research project or the like with the teachers permission is not only convenient but also sensible and logical and I fail to see how you can argue against that?

• They Can Be Used Educationally.

In my opinion ipods,cellphones, and other electric devices should not be banned because you could use these devices for learning. Ipods could be used as calculators. Cellphones also used as calculators and if you can get internet you could search something small and quick up. Other electronic devices like laptops can be used for reasearch for note taking etc. We are living in the twetny first century, people have to recognize that we are getting more into technology and getting rid of paper and pencil. Electronics are moving there way into our lives and theres nothing we can od to stop it. Using technology in class is definetly a yes. There's so much more you can do when using things like ipods, cellphones and other electronic devices. Yes students will be off task sometimes but they wil still get there work done. Over all I tihnk that elctronic devices should be aloud in schools for educaitonal reasons.

• Yes, it should be allowed for the case of emergency.

It should be allowed to use cell phones in schools as if there is any emergency case parents can easily inform their children. It should not be allowed to use during lectures but during break it should be allowed. And it also helps after school time as if the children have any transport problem they can inform their parents. Other than this if they have to stay at school after the school time is over for any type of preparation they can inform their parents. But there is some schools that let phones in because of the safety reasons.

• Cellphones should be used in class

Cell phones should be able to be used in class. Cell phones should be able to be used in class because not only do they have access to educational apps but they could be used for communication and student reminders. That is why cellphones should be able to be used in class.

• Fight me ninja

BECAUSE I AM 360 NO SCOPEING hfhf r f f f f f f f f f f f f f f d s s s s s s e e e e d w es e d fd e ded e d e d r dw d w d ed

• I am for it

Many kids know how to use tech perfectly . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . .

• Students should be able to use phones in class.

I think that it is the students fault if they want to be on their phones instead of paying attention. But they could be using it for school needs also. They also might need to contact their parents about something they need or something that is going on after school.

• Yes because I need it

Yes yes yes yes hey she's s she d c c c c c c d d d d c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c. C c. C c c c c c c c c c c c

• They shoud be jjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kjgilbjblkunkjnlknhcfblbnkcfnvkcfjbgkbfkgvblidubv,jjh kgj k gjvbvnvj k vjj j kvh i k n kj v fkn k kbh khb knm hh j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j nj j j j j j j

• No no no

People could cheat on a test and yea that's pretty much it but it can also be a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE disteactio to everyone in the class and um um um um um yeaaaaaa ok well tht is um umu um pretty much it so um um um yea good um bye

• Idgafsb just no

I will 360 noscope you wail im 420 blazing it on your man sogy tits beakfust y a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Heck no ya no ya

I need a nap Idc if it should are shouldn't im just kiking but on call of duty 20 kill streak heck y 4420 blaze it 360 no scope hack yaaaaaaaaa my father gave me a small loan of a million dollors it has not been easy for me smoke quak every day da day day day

• No, just no

Stahp please i need a nap pppp pppppp p pp p p p p pp p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p pp p pp p p p p p p p p p p p pp p p p p p p p pp

• Yes hi sup

I an a a a a a a aaaaaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a

• Cell Phones make you distracted to be nonintellegent

Cell phones are very bad for you. First of all, cell phones will distract you from taking notes and you will not know what problem equation it is on the test or when you are on your phone you're teacher will say for example" Max, how do you solve 5 x+3=15?" Then looks from his phone and says to the teacher, "um mm, I don't know," and go back to his phone. Second of all, it gives you bad grades when you don't pay attention. And third lastly, it will make you cry and embarrassed when the teacher takes your phone away and people laughing at you like that is funny. So that is the lesson, no cellphones!

• Can cause a interruption

Cell phones can cause interruption in the classroom hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi ih hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hihihih hi hi hi hi hi

• No phone in school

Phones can be used to do bad things. Like taking a picture of some changing. People who use there phones can be target by predators. Predators lurk in chat rooms on social media sites and other web sites. They can start rumors and send it to other kids and the rumor starts

• Cell phones could increase cheating

If a student decides to bring his or her cell phone to school, there is a possibility that they would use it in class while no one knows. Then, once they get used to doing that, they will start texting while they take a test. This can cause a big increase in cheating.

• Cell phones could increase cheating