Should Charlie Sheen have gone hunting for the Loch Ness monster?

• Charlie Sheen In a Documentary hunting for the Loch Ness Monster would be TV Gold

People enjoy watching documentaries on mysteries like the Loch Ness Monster and they also like to keep up with the antics of celebrities like Charlie Sheen. I think the combination would be prefect and would attract a large number of viewers. I think it could poke fun at a very real mystery and provide entertainment to a serious documentary.

• Yes, I think Charlie Sheen should have been gone on that hunt.

Yes, I think Charlie Sheen was a good fit for the Loch Ness monster hunt. With his antics and publicity over the last few years, I think it was fitting that he make the trip to Scotland for the hunt. We have come to expect the unexpected from Charlie Sheen and his hunt for Nessie was entertaining. In all honesty, I am quite surprised he didn't find it!

• Sheen with a photo of Nessy would be Winning.

Charlie Sheen is an eccentric egomaniac on drugs. Fortunately for him he has enough money to support all three habits. I think when he went hunting for the Loch Ness monster, he was looking for publicity. He got it. I think whenever he does something outlandish it is because he has not heard his name in the news for a while. He is free to do what he wants with his money. If you did not want him to have this freedom, then stop buying his movies.

• Why not his free time is his free time

Some might see it as a waste of time but if it's something Sheen wanted to do I don't mind it. I think it was likely a publicity stunt or impromptu vacation but either way it worked for him (the stunt not finding the Loch Ness Monster). Considering he only looked for 1 day I don't think he seriously was looking for Nessie.

• Sheen should have gone hunting for Nessie.

Charlie Sheen should have gone hunting for the Loch Ness monster because this type of activity fits into his wacky character. Looking for a monster that is a legendary figure and part of European lore would be a fun thing to attach to Charlie Sheen's resume. I would like to have watched this.