Should cheerleaders be banned from professional sporting events?

• Guio yufu9 batman deadpool

Hgn ghbf ghhb tyhrnb tyhrb trgb 56yhb na ana nan ananananananaa na na naaa ana Batman huiog0 gui uip guio guio guiu g giogui u gi guo guogu og ug ug ug u go g oigogi gi ougo iog iugu gu oig uou gguo guug gugu gug ug og ugu go uo gu guogu gu

• Guio yufu9 batman deadpool

• Because it does

R gy8fit89 8 t8y9 gy89 g8y9 gy9 8y9 89 gy9ho fyuy oo y ufyu fy fyu y uuy iogyui gyu9 g tuy9 uiui yug yugug y dd d d d d dd dd d d d d yd t dyudty d ydt yd t du dt yudtd d batman t8

• Yes for banning cheerleading

Girls should not have to wear those short skirts, and during practices and events the cheerleaders fall of the pyramids and have a palatalized or being killed. Their parents should not have to put up with their children being killed or polarized. Also a shout out to all the yeses in the world, thank you.

• Cheer leading should be ban

Cheer leading can be very dangers to some kids and parents. When I did cheer leading one of my friends all most die from it and got hurt so much.SO that is why I think that cheer leading should be ban and many more reasons. That is why I don't do cheer leading.

• Useless Pandering to Morons

Played sports all my life. Had cheerleader squads at school. Nothing wrong with them athletically. Get the idea of cheer competitions. Defo difficult. Have no place on the sidelines of men's sport. Just a useless distraction that makes me feel like I am being pandered to because I must be stupid because I "am man who see titty."

• Cheerleaders are something that everybody loves

Who would play at the half time games? I know it dangerous but if the girls want to cheer for their favorite team or sport why not let them because they also have dreams and without those dreams who would be the ladies of basketball, and football? Cheerleaders are something that need to be reconigezd why not let them be?

• If it's not sex, why wear nearly nothing?

If it's not sex, why do they wear nearly nothing? Or why not have near-naked men, too? If the women can't be clothed, and there's no interest in naked men, then the whole thing boils down to sexualization of women. It's a sporting event; why are boobs and ass cheeks necessary?

• It should be illegal for public educational Institutions to engage in the sexualization of students.

Cheerleading is one of many mainstream practices that is leading to destabilized society, and undermining a productive moral atmosphere. I understand the dangers of banning freedom of speech, but it should not be culturally supported. It's disgusting to see schools (education institutions) sexualize their students for extra-curricular sport. Formal education should be non-sexual period. Sex should only be private, for personal relationships. It shouldn't not be exhibited at public events. Anyone claiming that cheerleading is only for pure sport, should answer why we don't have 50% cheerleaders being male. If cheerleading was only valued for athletic art and performance, you would see a lot of males being front row cheerleaders as well.

• It's just sex

It makes absolutely no sense and adds nothing to the game except nearly naked women bouncing around. This country is getting really carried away with subjectifying women as sex objects. Everywhere you look there are more and more naked women. It makes it hard for women to be looked at as anything more than a few brainless body parts.

• No No no

Girls in cheerleading make It a lot more fun for guys watching the sport the girls love dancing and get paid to do so while guys watching watch the girls do so its a win win situation and it's not like cheerleaders dance nude it's jut like dancing in a bikini😍😉😄

• NO! Let it be a sport

It should be a activities. It should be a sport. It helps kids.Cheerleading should be a sport because it can teach you how to do flips and twist and turn. I think you should let your kids do cheerleading because if you are just too tired to drop them somewhere you can drop them to CHEERLEADING PRACTICE! It is even fun. I hope cheerleading is a sport. Thank you

• NO! Let it be a sport

• Why should they be banned from sporting events

That has nothing to do with the dangers of the sport if they want to be there let them . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• It is a sport!

Cheerleading is a complex movement of dances, acrobatics, jumps movements. . . It is not just some girls in short skirts dancing. The 'sport' goes national. The many injuries come from non-awareness not that it, like football, is just dangerous. It should just be made safer. I should be kept.

• Rtyuiopoiuytrewqertyuiopoiuytrew21w3e4rtyuiopoiuytrew2erty tty brrr

Tyuioiuytftyui0iugyuigf tyuiuytyuiytffrtyuiuygtftyu8uyuiuyg h hjjuuuhhhgvhhh guygftgyuhy89iuyu yygftytyui ugftyuygtyuuytyuiuytgyu tyuiuygtfrtyuygtfgtyuiuyui yuiuytyuiuytyuygttyuiugf ggf g g g g g g g g g g g gg gg g g gg g g g fghghjhgjk jhgf ghg fghg fg hgf gh gf ghj g h g hg h jh ghj kmh j kmh jk jh j hg hj hg jh

• It is cool

It xh be shot mo snn sm sd msnd nmsd mna xmnz cmnjden xncjd cjx fdcjx dcd c d cf c cv fcv f cv f v f v f v f v f v f v fvc f v f v f vf vf v f v f f