Should cheerleaders be banned from professional sporting events?

• It is embarrassing to take young free minded daughter along

It is out dated and embarrassing, taking my young daughter along to watch sporting events age 10 and asks :
    Why not half female and half male dance groups
    At female football / soccer matches are they 100% men dancing
    What do men wear
    Do you think this is correct?

• I'm a guy and I hate cheerleaders.

The last thing a sexually frustrated guy needs is to watch a bunch of hot girls bouncing their boobs around while kicking their legs up to show off their asses and groins. To get my mind off of sex I turn to sports, but they just make it worse! They're not adding anything to the game and they're not going to have sex with me. And like another person said, it makes women feel awkward and inadequate. If anyone defends them by saying they're respected women who are not used as sexual objects has their head up their asses. They dress and dance the way they do specifically to sexually arouse men.

• Great Cheerleaders but...

I do like Cheerleaders but I feel the men enjoy them and the women feel a bit left out. It is not nice for many women to have to watch these very attractive and stunning women. It seems men get all the pleasure. It seems this will be the next thing to be banned because no business or club will want to be seen exploiting women. This is the time we live in now, Cheerleaders will be banned so that no one feels uncomfortable or can point the finger at anyone.

• Outdated sexist pastime

It adds nothing to the sport, the rest of the world get's on just fine without dancing girls in knickers. I'm sure that you can cheer your favourite team without help. It just sexualises girls and women and I can't believe that this is done in high school. Let's wear scantily clad clothing and cheer on the males....

• Guio yufu9 batman deadpool

Hgn ghbf ghhb tyhrnb tyhrb trgb 56yhb na ana nan ananananananaa na na naaa ana Batman huiog0 gui uip guio guio guiu g giogui u gi guo guogu og ug ug ug u go g oigogi gi ougo iog iugu gu oig uou gguo guug gugu gug ug og ugu go uo gu guogu gu

• Guio yufu9 batman deadpool

• Because it does

R gy8fit89 8 t8y9 gy89 g8y9 gy9 8y9 89 gy9ho fyuy oo y ufyu fy fyu y uuy iogyui gyu9 g tuy9 uiui yug yugug y dd d d d d dd dd d d d d yd t dyudty d ydt yd t du dt yudtd d batman t8

• Yes for banning cheerleading

Girls should not have to wear those short skirts, and during practices and events the cheerleaders fall of the pyramids and have a palatalized or being killed. Their parents should not have to put up with their children being killed or polarized. Also a shout out to all the yeses in the world, thank you.

• Cheer leading should be ban

Cheer leading can be very dangers to some kids and parents. When I did cheer leading one of my friends all most die from it and got hurt so much.SO that is why I think that cheer leading should be ban and many more reasons. That is why I don't do cheer leading.

• Useless Pandering to Morons

Played sports all my life. Had cheerleader squads at school. Nothing wrong with them athletically. Get the idea of cheer competitions. Defo difficult. Have no place on the sidelines of men's sport. Just a useless distraction that makes me feel like I am being pandered to because I must be stupid because I "am man who see titty."

• Women are beautiful, it's ok!

Women are beautiful and sexy and we should all be ok with that. They do a better job than men at dancing and entertaining.
    They are great to watch, and if they want to be well paid and do this work they should be allowed to. I am a female and I am not jealous to watch them. They are enjoying it and doing it freely and are earning good money.
    Jealous wives back off!
    If you support cheerleaders you are not exploiting women, you are supporting their right to do what they like and earn money too. What next, a burqua?

• No No no

Girls in cheerleading make It a lot more fun for guys watching the sport the girls love dancing and get paid to do so while guys watching watch the girls do so its a win win situation and it's not like cheerleaders dance nude it's jut like dancing in a bikini😍😉😄

• NO! Let it be a sport

It should be a activities. It should be a sport. It helps kids.Cheerleading should be a sport because it can teach you how to do flips and twist and turn. I think you should let your kids do cheerleading because if you are just too tired to drop them somewhere you can drop them to CHEERLEADING PRACTICE! It is even fun. I hope cheerleading is a sport. Thank you

• NO! Let it be a sport

• Why should they be banned from sporting events

That has nothing to do with the dangers of the sport if they want to be there let them . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• It is a sport!

Cheerleading is a complex movement of dances, acrobatics, jumps movements. . . It is not just some girls in short skirts dancing. The 'sport' goes national. The many injuries come from non-awareness not that it, like football, is just dangerous. It should just be made safer. I should be kept.

• Rtyuiopoiuytrewqertyuiopoiuytrew21w3e4rtyuiopoiuytrew2erty tty brrr

Tyuioiuytftyui0iugyuigf tyuiuytyuiytffrtyuiuygtftyu8uyuiuyg h hjjuuuhhhgvhhh guygftgyuhy89iuyu yygftytyui ugftyuygtyuuytyuiuytgyu tyuiuygtfrtyuygtfgtyuiuyui yuiuytyuiuytyuygttyuiugf ggf g g g g g g g g g g g gg gg g g gg g g g fghghjhgjk jhgf ghg fghg fg hgf gh gf ghj g h g hg h jh ghj kmh j kmh jk jh j hg hj hg jh