• Were you brought up or dragged up

I used to be ok with people politely chewing gum with their mouths closed. But I have three open mouthed gum chewers in my office loudly masticating away for 8 hours a day and now I hate all gum chewers. It may promote a slight increase in their productivity, but I have no doubt it reduces the productivity of those around them, who are driven mad by their foul manners on a daily basis. I don't want to see or hear the inside of your gob. I wear earplugs all day, am completely cut off from the world and from colleagues who I used to work collaboratively with. Looking around now - everyone expect for the chewers have headphones in - a whole office full of people who used to work closely have been alienated by rude manners. How dare they be so self absorbed that they think we all want to hear their noises. Their parents should be ashamed.

• Chewing gum is noise and environmental pollution

Most people chew with their mouths open which is disgusting. We were
    all taught as children not to chew with our mouths open but gum chewers think they are exempt. It's extremely annoying to sit next to someone that is snapping and cracking their gum as well as blowing bubbles constantly. It's very distracting and annoying. The majority of gum chewers don't dispose of their gum properly. They either stick it under chairs or tables and throw it on the ground for us to step in or
    drive over spreading the sticky concoction all over our clothes or cars.

• Why gun should be banned

Though gum is delicious snack may cause many stomach problems and it also a way how are earth is polluted i live in California also now as the golden state here live many people and we love to chew gum in the hot summer we leave our trash everywhere we went to los Angeles to visit family it was a disgrace then were i live it's not as bad but not to good ether. If you red this thank you. \_ _/
    w

• Why gun should be banned

w

• GUM is proven to make u smarter by 77% and also decreases sleepiness my class is doing and argument and it is true.

Gum also boosts brain power and makes u thinner helps ur heart beat also increases attention jaws also get stronger and even ur memeroy will improve by 79% it even helps when ur at class or work beacuse it helps u be quit in class even when u get in trouble.

• Yes it should be illegal.

It is disgusting and people put it on the street, trains, buses and desks in schools. You dont even eat the stuff so why bother chew it and spit it out and pollute the environment when you can eat mints or chewable lollies. The amount of times many people have sat in the crap should be enough convincing to make it illegal anyway.

• Why am I sticky? (oneechan)

As an American who occasionally chews gum and realizes how inconvenient it is to dispose of, I strongly feel it should be illegal to possess in public. For every time I've reached under my seat in class or in a workplace breakroom and found someone else's saliva soaked gum on my fingers, I think Singapore has the right idea with corporal punishment. I would be happy to club someone repeatedly had I seen them leaving gum on someone else's property.

• Yes, chewing gum should be banned!

I'm a Singaporean, and chewing gum is banned here. Well, it is actually legal to eat small amounts of chewing gum, but you will be issued a heavy fine if you are caught spitting it. Just wrap it up in a tissue and throw it in the bin, for goodness' sake! I love my clean streets. I went to America once, and the streets were filled with wads of chewed chewing gum, which disgusted me and my family. I think it should be illegal to spit chewing gum on public streets, but legal to consume small quantities of it. Just like Singapore! Hope my opinion helps in any way.

• Chewing Gum Should NOT be Banned, Here's Why:

First of all, chewing gum is NOT good for your teeth, only 2% of chewing gums are. However, it can help fight bad breath, and is a fun type of "snack" to children. Even though people are spitting it on the streets, there is no reason why the government can't enforce their laws more strictly.

• Good Health Benefits

It helps bad breath gone and removes food particles from the side of your teeth and it will stop cavities. Some gum had flouride that helps to strengthen your teeth and the enamel which is good. Another thing it will make you alert and alive throughout the day and it gives you more ideas, because ideas comes to your mind and that is your brain is working properly.

• It helps focus

One point is that pepper mint gum helps study better. I will elaborate on that point. Most gum is peppermint or mint. And as scientist have proven, that gum helps you study better and helps you focus more on what you are doing. For example, even my teacher Mrs. Sedro knows that theory and let’s us have mints or mint flavoured gum during important tests like the map test. That’s why I get really good scores on my tests except for when I am lazy and tired and make careless mistakes.

• Chew on this!

Bubble gum helps with your mind and keeps you focused. It helps strengthen teeth and whiten them. 3% of students who chewed gum got a higher score on their test! Not enough? It helps with anxiety and stress! It helps kids focus better! So chew on this? Ban or no?

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no

• Hi h h

Hij h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h hh h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h hh h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h

• Hi h h

• Dsf.Kd,m v,d fvds fn bnfbdn,d

Ws;kdfnk;ssnfds;knf dsk v,mzxcb vmns bnmsd c zvxvczxmn cfzjn afmnsa fn safmdsmnf dsnmb sanmbfmasnf dbj fnmdbvnsd fbsnd fdsnb nfm mnds dsfmn fnmsdf bnjsf sdfmfnmdsfbfsn fmndfsb sdmnbfnmvf dsbns dfnsdeb vfsdv bnsdfmn sdfmnsdffdsmnfsbmnfsd bmnf fmndsb nmfsdbndsmfbnfdb fmndbfmndfsbmnfdsfdsnbfvdjsdfbgviwehjgriuweg ejbfrekjbrewkjtbjtewtbknewtbgnm ds bdg sdgds kgdsbds fmnsd gmnds gmnsd gnmd gdmngds ndgms gds dmsgdgsnmg dssdgnm sgdngd hi javascript:void(0);