• I've worked in restraunts since I was 16.

I've worked in restraunts since I was 16 as a server and cook and I can't tell how many times I could hear a child screaming bloody murder. As a cook I could always hear a child screaming and the parents not doing anything and even see them throw their food on the ground since they "didn't like it" and I would have to always leave my area and clean it up. While as a server there has been numerous times a child has touched me and grabbed me while laughing and the parents don't do a single thing but laugh while I'm trying to not drop their food. So yes for love of all that is holy ban children so everyone including the workers can enjoy their time without any worry.

• At the very least kick out the screamers

It kind of sucks paying to eat somewhere or do something and having to listen to screaming kids. If I wanted to hear that, I'd have my own. And if restaurants aren't going to ban young children there should at least be some kind of one strike rule where you can bring your kid to the place but if they scream or cry at all you get kicked out. That's more than fair since I know plenty of people with well behaved and quiet kids as young as 2 but the majority are annoying little shits.

• A few kid free restaurants would be nice.

I am not saying all restaurants should be kids free. But it would be nice that I could find a place on date night with my husband not to have to put up with kids. A nice quite night with a good meal that I don't have to cook, shouldn't be impossible to find on a friday night.

• Yes, Which Means No Crying 24/7!

Everyone hates babies crying loud as hell. They're getting on my nerves. Any customer who brings children should be tossed out the window. There was this one time when one baby cries it makes a chain reaction then a billion children make a super noisy and annoying crying party in a fancy restaurant. I think ALL restaurants must be 18+.

• Yes to child free restuarants

My wife and I dined at Ruth's Chris a few of years ago only to have our evening ruined by two kids sitting near us. The kids were wandering around and the parents didn't seam to care. I am really surprised that a chain restaurant banning children hasn't popped up. There would definitely be a demand for it.

• Choice for adults

I would support an eating place free from children. Surely adults should be afforded the choice not to have their evening spoilt by a screaming or badly behaved brat. You may love them.....Tolerate the bad behaviour but why should the rest of us who are paying good money to be tortured by a child that isn't ours?

• Hey dudes !

YES! And more! We also need child free salons, airlines, cruises, etc. Some of us make a choice not to have children. We shouldn't be made to feel badly for it, and should also have the option to enjoy our lifestyle to its full potential. I prefer my life to be calm and quiet, and welcome the opportunity to frequent establishments that provide that environment.

• Yes we do

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• YES! And more!

We also need child free salons, airlines, cruises, etc. Some of us make a choice not to have children. We shouldn't be made to feel badly for it, and should also have the option to enjoy our lifestyle to its full potential. I prefer my life to be calm and quiet, and welcome the opportunity to frequent establishments that provide that environment.

• Banning kids from restaurants would set a dangerous precedent allowing discrimination on parts of the public based solely on age.

People, wake up! Black people in America were banned in certain restaurants not to long ago. Discrimination based on sex, AGE, race or sexual preference is against the law. You can't ban someone from a public restaurant because they are 2 years old instead of 22. People ought to be reminded in restaurants that children exist because they are the future and they should be accepted, not rejected, while breaking bread.

• No need for banning kids

I believe there's no need for banning kids from restaurants to get peace, romance and relaxation for dinner. In italian very expensive restaurants, children are generally self-banned by the families. They don't want them around, or in alternative they are kept quite and polite, or taken away if needed, by baby sitters. Generally parents are aware it is quite impossible to have a toddler being happy, sitting and silent for more then a while, so they don't bring them themselves to pretty restaurants! The problem, I believe starts when you don't have anyone caring for your child while you enjoy dinner. Since it's difficult nowdays to have grandparents, aunts and family members around, and maybe you rather prefert to have your child near you insted of having him/her home with a sitter, a good solution is what many restaurants already do: restaurant baby sitting, with baby meals, in a close area where kids can be seen by parents, but don't disturb and enjoy themselves. Romantic elegant dinners can be extremely boring and meaningless for babies and kids!

• They should not

Parents need relaxation and alone time. Kids can be distracting and cause people to stare. Kids, especially little ones, might not behave themselves they might not be patient or some restaurants don't supply coloring pads so kids will get board. Adult only restaurants sell food kids wouldn't like. They also sell alcohol.