Should Child Soldiers Be Given Amnesty In A New Country?

Asked by: BlueTiger1124
  • Because they were not the ones to be forced into this life.

These children are most likely fighting for something that isn't even okay to them. They are forcefully killed, forced to take drugs and forced to fight. These kids should be forgiven while we know that its not their doing for going into the armed forces. They were forced, by their superior so it means i could happen to anyone below them.

• I hate children

Children should die because I hate them and i really need money so i need to assasinate little kids for money and not be homeless so i can grow fungus on my toes and die at 69 years old because 69 is good and everyone should do it to so bye ...... HAIL HITLER

• Because they need respect because they worked hard on killing those people

Kids are taking drugs. (and thats not bad because I do to) but they are and there is nothing that we can do to prevent it from happening that means that we need to do something about it. So we need to go and fight the children and make them our slaves ok? Are you with me? LETS GOOOO!!!

• Yes! Child soldiers should be given amnesty.

We're learning about the topic of child soldiers in school, and I have a very strong opinion on it. Child soldiers should definitely be given amnesty. Child soldiers were forced to join when their families were killed. They were forced to kill, forced to take drugs and torture people. Those who are on the "No" side of this argument that say "They could've run away easily", No, they couldn't. The children were out of control due to drugs, and some of them said that when they were rescued they didn't want to leave because their war mates were like their only family. The children were not in their right mind, but if they were rehabilitated, they could be cured.

• They should be given amnesty

I know I'm 14 and I'm young but I have a strong opinion on this. I believe these children should be given amnesty because they didn't choose to kill, they were forced. Children are easily manipulated, they are fearless, loyal and there are a lot of them. I read this article by a man named Jeffery Gettleman and he writes, "Human rights experts estimate that more than 200,000 children are still being used as combatants, usually against their will."

Also these kids were forced to take drugs. Since kids are easily persuaded into doing things it was not hard for them to agree to take the drugs. These drugs were fed to these kids and it completely wiped away their emotions so it didn't hurt their feeling to kill people. But that was not their fault they were doing what they were told so they wouldn't get killed.

• I hate children

They need to die, i am a 65 year old man with a dog, i stole someones bookbag and it had his pc in it. I take so many drugs that i am stoned out of my mind, i have a tumor but im too poor to help myself send me money at, jimmyplumes@rsu57.Org thanks bros

• These kids have chances to run away

When they are alone they can easily run away, but if it's not my word than look at books made about this stuff. . . .. . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . .

• These kids have chances to run away

• These kids have chances to run away

• These kids have chances to run away

• Child soldiers should not be granted amnesty

Child soldiers should not be granted amnesty because they will do what ever the person who is in charge says even when to kill people and when to attack there village and they will not listen to anybody but the person who is in charge and they would never betrayer them or they will die.

• Of course not!

Although some children are forced to kill, many of the child soldiers join and kill willingly... . . . . . . . ... .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Should not be given amnesty

It depends if the child was forced to commit murders then: not guilty.
    But if they were fine by doing so: then they are guilty.

Simple as that: lives are in danger whether they are kids or not.

It depends on the children's intention at the end of the day

• Why would we

All right so you would actually want a bunch of kids who are trained with lethal weapons running around in you neighborhood. Good idea lets just let a bunch of murederous children run around. I realize not all of them are going to be bad but damn people cmon that's not a good idea. Why take the chance?

DATXDUDE says2015-11-08T19:48:52.387
Does anyone actually disagree with this?
BlueTiger1124 says2015-11-08T21:57:26.737
Yes, there are many people who believe children should be punished for serving in foreign militaries DATXDUDE