Should children be able to use social media sites?

• Yeah, if they are mature!

I mean why not? So they can talk to their friends after school and on vacation and see what their up to and on some social media sites they can play games together, Just have a parent in control of their account that's all, i don't understand why everyone is so mad about it, just don't friend people on Facebook that are kids, who would you know that is a kid anyways?

• Yes It is!

Social media is a great idea for kids 10 and over because it is commeon for children at that age can be feeling suicidal and possibly anxiety issues and if they turn to an idol whether it is a celebrity of a youtuber or even just a friend it could help them feel batter

• Of course yes

It only makes sense even if they dont they can still see stuff like on youtube kids can still see bad videos in a time where tech is big it justs limits thier interactions and it would make it so much easier for kids to talk with friends it would just be very good

• Bjbjhkjh kh hgh g hg h g hgghg

Cmncac ch cab asc cas ca cas shcbsch sc cs a sachsc hsahbsc cs acs c c hhs chschs sa s s dh ad bb n b b bb nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n j jh u hh h uh

• Because its fun

And and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yess yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yess yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yess yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yess yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yess yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yess yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yess yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yess yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Omigod yes!!!!!!!!!!! Totally!!!!!!

In my opinion, I think kids should be allowed on social media ONLY IF THEY ARE 10 AND UP because when you are ten, you become a preteen and a juvie. They usually are responsible at that age because in elementary school, a real live police officer comes and teaches you about how when kids are 10 or older you are responsible for the bad choices you have done. Not your mom, not your, dad, YOU. Plus, you get a social life and you get to chat. You even learn things online!!!!!

• They simply cannot handle it

I myself am only what is considered a child, and I believe that social media websites should not be used by children. Simply put, children cannot handle the responsibility it takes to have these sorts of accounts. I am fourteen, soon to be fifteen, and I myself have been irresponsible with social media. I have advertised myself using tobacco, marijuana, and alcohol to the public which is simply irresponsible. I also know plenty of adults that use social media irresponsibly. Kids do not think when it comes to what they post, what they say, what they like, and just what they do over social networks. They may think that it's just a joke but I have seen many people, including myself, suspended/ expelled from school sports, charged with misdemeanors/ felonies and just simply ruin their lives over social media. The only socialization I feel that children need are extra-curricular activities and then when they become mature enough and show that they are responsible enough to handle social media then they should be allowed to use it.

• No, it ruins their childhood

So you really want to see 7 year old gangs? What the heck! If they use social media, they will be exposed to many inappropriate ideas and language. If you were a parent, would you want your young kid having sex (this might be a little extreme) or discussing the latest Miley Cyrus outfit? Some people think the modern teenage generation is bad, but what if 7 year olds act the same way? Eeek! Underage sex would in fact rise in numbers and popularity. Young children should NOT be exposed to our inappropriate culture.

• Kids should not be able to go on social media.

Kids would get distracted would rush through their work get bad grades it they don't already . It can lead to cyber bullying and suicidal thoughts. I personally know someone who was cyber bullied and didn't want to any thing else but not go any were. In all i think no

• Shouldn't use social media

I think in my opinion we wouldn't want social media because your parents wouldn't want you have g boyfriend in the age5-7 and bringing strangers in your house I don't even think your parent wouldn't be happy or you who wants a stranger in there house and stealing stuff social media is a bad think it could also ruin peoples lifes so you wouldn't want to ruin a nice life that you have.

• Shouldn't use social media

• Your obviously not right(to the people who say yes)

I don't think that you would really want ur child to b exposed to all this and obviously bullying can happen . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .