• Yes they should be allowed

Parents can easily control what their kids are doing, limit their time online and see what they are up to, it wont be invading privacy as a parents job is to mold their kids for the future, and what better way to do that other than showing them the real world

• Yes of corse

I think children under age 14 should not be able to use social media. If children use social media, they can be bullied by other students, get into the trouble that makes to take the money that you have or get the information about what you do in the social media or it does not affect the children about studding.

Using social media in our society, it is very dangerous to use today, because if children have the group chat and you got kicked out of the group and the next day you ask why you were kicked out. Unfortunately there are more than half of the possibility that your group mate will ignore you about the group chat or bully you at school and it will become bullying. You will not feel comfortable about going to school.

In addition, in social media, there are a lot of sites that you can access to and enjoy. But there are at least one site that intreact you to buy things and let you to pay more money that they at the social media. For example, you see the site that say “you can get one thousand dollars of gift card”. It is a trap for the people who use the social media. The site will let you pay more the price, or they will not give you the card and just know the person’s address. It gets deeper and deeper and then it will become a crime at the person’s house.

Next, in social media it does not teach children to teach the subject that they work in school. For example, in math class social media does not teach students about math directly. For example during class you learn about linear equations, social media does not teach about the topic that student’s teacher teach in math class.

You might say that the social media is for fun and entertainment. But it cause you to a big trouble in the future. It is fun for now, but if you think for the future, you should not have social media site that uses for fun and entertainment.

In conclusion, children should not have access to social media without parents. As same as movie that rated R, children should have access to social media with parents so that their parent teach children to not to access when you can not have a choice before knowing the correct choice.

• Yes . It should be

Because they can get exposed to the real world.It can be a great learning experience for the kids who are under 14.They will become digital citizens from a very early age.Sm is not that bad as people think.Also you can not stop prigress.The more you stop kids the more they will want to go on social media.

• No, it's way to dangerous

It is way to dangerous for children and possibly pre-teens to be on social media! I have seen so many stories on teenagers being raped and murdered online,that it borders on unhealthy. So no i don't think children should be allowed on social media. And I need six more words.

• Yes because I said so!!!!!!!

Think there needs to be of age limit on social networks because are kids now a days are being bullied or are having bad influence that show off their bodies to the world which is not god then you can get bullied from that if you don't what society calls a perfect body. My only problem is that it will be hard to enforce the rule if we have it.

• No, children should not be allowed on social networks.

Some songs advocate the use of social networks as a means to find sex. They say "from myspace to myplace". This is a dangerous place for children to be. Child predators are lurking on the Internet for children. They try to learn the parents daily routine by using social networks so they can swoop in for the take.

• No way its dangerous

There are plenty of creeps out there and a child wont know to stay away from them and wont know that they are bad and may do bad things to them for all they know that new ¨friend¨ that they have on social media could be a 30 year old rapist

• No of course not!!!

It's very dangerous and bad for children. They could be caber bullied which could cause big problems such as suicide. This could be really,really bad. People can also ask for personal information to little kids who do not understand much. These days it is really bad for kids under 14 to go on social media.

• No, of course not!

There are many problems with letting kids have social media. First, they would be very easy targets for child predators, and other creeps. Second, there are a LOT of mean people out there. Haters. Bullies on social media are a huge causer of suicide in young people. That is not okay.
    P.S. I will be using some of the ideas on here for a project, hope nobody minds. (i won't plagiarize)

• Yes because I said so!!!!!!!

• Yes because I said so!!!!!!!

• Definitely not .

As a child I absolutely love texting/ face timing my friends but on social media such as Facebook, Instagram etc. There are many "bad people" and you could get seriously emotionally unstable which could lead to self harm. Therefore I don't recommend social media at all for children under the age of 13. 😊

• Giving out personal information is dangerous!

Kids that are subject to bullying at school could become targeted by cyberbullies. If any personal information is given out, it can be used against you. Any of these actions could result in a child's suicide or self-harm. There should at least be an age limit and parents should be notified.

• No kids should not be on this stupid thing!

I say kids (unless 11 or up) should not be on this stupid thing! I mean is stupid and that kids should go to the park or something for a change and maybe a bike ride but this is coming from an 11 year old! I mean i have Facebook but i am not addicted! I rest my case.

• Kids should not be allowed to go on social networks!

Many kids can get cyber bullied on social networks, and if there already being bullied at school it's just going to get worse on the internet. And many kids won't tell someone at home whats going on so the problem will not get any better. So as you can see social networking is terrible,horrible,no good,and very bad!

• No children should not be allowed on social networking

In my mums days it was easy for chidden to spot perverts or pedophiles however a lot has changed since then pedophiles can portray any image they want to young vulnerable children on social networking. It is very easy to create a fake personality making it hard for young children to know wether they are being groomed or not. Providing that the groomer has convinced the child that he/she is who they say they are children begin to trust the person that they are taking to to as maturity and is not high and most children naive so therefor trust people without any further thinking of what might this personal do if i say this or tell the this or who is this personal really? So do we need to educate our children or do we simply stop the problem by not allowing them to use social media until 16? I personally think that here should be an age limit for social media, although some may argue that it should be up to the parent, some parents are not in a position to say no to their children