Should children be allowed to choose whether or not they attend school?

• School is stupid

Well going to school is just waste of a kid's childhood.I myself am 19 and I chose to quit school after my high school and pursue my dream.If a child wants to become let's say a painter or an actor, going to school won't help him/her much.Instead let the child join a painting class or an acting course.Thats all.

• School lowers self esteem

School can ruin a childes life. Sure they learn but they don't have time to bond with there family's. Kids are perfectly fine when they are home schooled. Also kids miss out the fun in witch life throws at them. If we force kids to go to school they feel like slaves. Kids should be able to chose whether ore not to go to school

• School is dangerous

I think kids should be able to choose to go to school because half of the kids get bullied and then don't even want to go to school and lots of kids get strep and the flu and other deadly sickness. Also schools have P.E where they play dodge ball and baseball and lots of kids get heart Ouch. I highly think that kids should get the choice to go to school.

• School is a way to condition people to be slaves or slave owners.

Yes a kid should choose. What the hells the point of having free will that god gave us? What does school teach more then anything? It teaches you to listen to authority, stay in line, ask to do something, act how they tell you to, dress how they say, speak only when they say its ok. And if you dont you get in trouble. Now i know why im scared of doing things even tho i know theres no victim from what im doing. You even get in trouble as an adult for not wearing a seat belt, for smoking pot, for jay walking, for letting your grass get to long, for raising chickens for eggs inside city limits. Big business and gov love us going to school to learn how to be good slaves to the rich. And we work just to eat and to have shelter, and if we pay a house off we still have to be a slave so we can pay taxesor our house will be took from us even tho we own it. Bamm suck on that its the truth.

• Yes, children should have the choice to stay with their parents and not go to school.

I am 16 and school has really ruined my life. My life, I would say, was the 100% best when I was 4 years old right before I had to go to school. Also the summer vacations were absolutely awesome!
    Kids should at least experience school for a year and if they don't like it, they stay home.

Most of my life has been in school and is separating me from my parents and my brothers. I wish so much I could be with them for my entire childhood. I wish we were able choose whether we wanted to go to school, because my life would have been better by 100000% or even way higher.

• Yes, Children Should Have A Say In Their Education

We expect so much maturity and responsibility from children, yet adults do not like to accept that children are not pets, but rather humans capable of logical thought.

Whereas education is vital to children, it does not necessarily have to be attained in a traditional school setting. Thousands of children have flourished in home school and un-schooled environments. They have gone on to achieve great success in college and in careers. Similarly, children for centuries have received excellent education from tutors.

Many children enjoy home schooling because it need not have the rigid structuring and scheduling of traditional school. Having this extra free time allows for more healthy exercise while still meeting and often exceeding all the educational goals and milestones.

Children should not be able to choose to never be educated, but they should be allowed to have a choice in which type of school environment they would prefer, and good parents should encourage them in this self-assertion, rather than forcing them into subservient roles.

• Disruptions to kids who care about there education

If kids do not want to go to school to get an education then let them not go to school. The kids who want to learn will learn, with less distractions then the average classroom. The teachers would be less stressed, and it would teach kids about the consequences of their actions.

• School Does not Teach Real World Situations

I live in the US and our school system is horrible. Most of the things we learn are not even used in real life situations. They don't teach you how to pay bills or find a job. School in the US is useless and honestly if I didn't go to school I could have found a job way quicker.

• Remember all humans from birth have Natural Rights.

It is stated in the Constitution and the Decleration of Independence that all human beings have Natural Rights, these being Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness. A lot of parents like to stupidly fight this by saying stuff like, "Oh that doesn't apply to them, they're just children." or, "We're adults. When you're 18 and you move out you can do whatever the hell you want." Well guess what. It said, "All human beings from birth." not all adults. Sorry, Parents, you're outvoted. So yes, kids should be able to choose whether they go to school.

• Because it is a little bit of fun

Hi this is dariyian i think children should go to school when they want to because we have to wake up early for like around 6 or 5:00 in the morning and is is not great to be waking up that early for school and when u go to school is takes long for the bell to ring

LIKE A BOSS !!!! WOW!!!! SEE U GUYS LATER!!!

• School is good

Hey you people we need to go to school to get a good eduction with out this we could not have all the jobs we have .This whole world could not be happing without an education because we would not have are doctors. Thank you people for reading this. Thanks

• Children should not be allowed to choose whether or not to attend school.

Whether to attend school or not is an important decision to make. Adults, whose brains are more developed, would consider the matter more prudently. Children, on the other hand, would not give the matter of school more thought. Almost nine out of ten students would decide to drop out of school because it cuts into their free time. Nonetheless, school is not that a simple decision to be made. Attending school or not requires serious thought, and children would not know the advantages of school. They would only keep thinking that school cuts into their play time, has them studying nearly all the time, and that teachers may punish children. For that reason, adults must make the decision whether the child would go to school or not. Also, not many children would agree to go to school right away. Many would choose to opt out of school. However, that would unbalance the society’s education. Due to the lack of students, many teachers would lose their jobs. Many schools would have to close. Due to the lack of competition, the society would be less civilized. More wrongdoings and crimes would appear do to the lack of teaching between right and wrong. Books, inventions, and new discoveries would not be found easily, and the world would likely become filled with dim-witted people.

• The amazment of school

You know on ceartan days how school is boring but you still pay attention. You will nead that education someday to feed your faimly.Do you want to be poor and be asking random people for reasors you need to survie. You sould tell you kids to go to school. Thanks

• No, children should not be allowed an option about going to school.

Children are required to go to school until a certain age; in high school they are allowed to decide. Even then, it's sad that any choose to drop out of school. An education is very important for getting a job, and the higher the level of education, the better job and more income a person will make over his or her lifetime.

• Must Attend Shool

Going to school is healthy for the potato bro i am writing this because of Mr Potato's Behalf So pretty much that Mr Potato is very smart and he is the leader of the Bros and the Bros are people that are too awesome for words to even describe so YOLO

• Failed Economies Interrelated to Failed Education

Children are not capable of making this kind of a decision. Ensuring that we have an educated youth is key to any country's future. An educated child, is a later to be employed individual. An employed individual, is one who contributes to society and does not live off of others. Education also fosters tolerance of others.

• No, they should all go to school!

The only thing the children will have a say in is what school they can go to. They shouldn't be able to choose whether or not they can attend school. Education is important for children at a young age. A child with no education may not receive the necessary skills to simply live life. That's my 2 cents.

• Not up to Them

Children should be given the choice on whether or not to attend school. That decision should be left up to the parents. A child has no idea how an education will benefit their future and most won't realize it until adulthood, it at all. It's important for all of us to receive an education from a young age.

• Children Should Not Be Allowed To Choose Whether or Not They Attend School

Children should not be given the choice as to whether or not they attend school because they do not have the life experience to make such an important decision. Assuming that the requirement to attend school is for children 15 years and younger, it is absolutely necessary for all children to attend school. The school environment provides rudimentary, necessary educational skills that foster brain development and the ability to function in a society where reading and mathematics are crucial. Additionally, the school environment helps children develop much needed social skills that will assist them throughout life. School provides children with structure, academic learning and challenges, and the tools to navigate society throughout their various stages of life. Given the chance to opt out of attending school, I know of at least one six year-old that would not want to go anymore because, as she puts it, "I don't like school because it cuts into my play time."

• Because school is to long and have a lot of time for us.

It is kind of boring and a little bit of fun like jim that only thing i like mostly than other things.Klvkbdfkvckkkncvknklbndlkfbnlkdnl/adnmbnx,comb,ndmxdmvbnvdm,n.Vbvxzmbnvmb,nvxz,mbvnxm,bn,mnzbcvb.D,mbn.Xzmc,bnmzbn.,nx.,zxbncl,bnzcv.Bnb./xnzx,.Cbnvxz,.Bnc,z.Vxbnzcv,.Bn.,nb,.Nz.,nb,.Zvcxbnzcv,.Bnzvcx.,bnzcv.,bnczx.,bnczxv,.Bnzcxvb,.Nczx,.Nx.,zbncz,bdkgeklfbdsgjfkghdjkbdgkbdcjkbvkcvbdjkvbdhkvbckjvbcjkvbjkcbcxbvcmvncjcxbcxjbvcxjkvbxcjkvcxjvbcvkjzkjbvbfvcvbcbvcxbvcxmbvcxmvbcxm,vbxcmvbcmbvmcmkjfdkbvsvbcsjbvdefjdgvfugvjggfdfgdjkfdsgsbvcbvjcbvjcvbfgbjgjsdjhfhfhffhhffhfhhhffhfhfhfhfhfhhfghhgghhfghhfhdhfWJKABVNcjbhdfjkm,bvjrbgvdbwcgfhbv JRCHRfvcbrGBHCFGHCBHVGVFY&bRdjcbjbjbvbkgfu;gdg;ggugru hhshdghdkjhdfjh fhdhhvdfjhghh gd hdfhgg h fhj ff kjg g dg b bvcnbvdbmzbcmbzcbvmcbv vbgdgdfg bvbd bvbvdb v vhf v bkfvkdv b b b kvsb v . V b bvbvb