• Kids Need To Learn To Talk Things Out

If you fight now as a child or pre-teen, in the next 20 years you are going to be worrying why the fuck were we fighting, then you later find out you have been fighting over grades, a game, a basketball game, over a boy. As soon as that shit finishes you start acting dumb, why did I fight in Elementary School, why did I fight in Middle School, why did I Fight in High School. Do you think that is how Barack Obama became president by fighting all the time, or the guy that owns Facebook he was a geek when was little and now look at him having all kinds of money and the people that were teasing him and Barack Obama are sitting on their couch and watching them on the T.V.

• Zero tolerance policies only serve to hinder the defense of children who follow the rules.

When I was in high school I was never really bullied because I was not overly tall but I did not appear to be a push over either. So if I started to feel threatened all I had to do is talk in a stern voice and usually there would be no problems because of the fear of my retaliation. However many of my fellow classmates fell victim to bullying because they were not as physically intimidating and lacked the vast support of friends that I did. So they were in affect left defenseless against those who would seek to ignore the rules. However when those kids did act in defense of themselves regardless of their punishment it was often the last time they had to do so.

• They will fight regardless.

With strict in school anti-fighting rules kids will choose to take their fights outside of school. Unsupervised and without adults to break it up it will be significantly more dangerous. Not only that but having to wait to fight builds suspense and causes extreme nervousness. Which can cause those involved to resort to drastic steps out of desperation such as bringing a weapon or ganging up on the kid. Not super likely I'll admit but it is more likely than kids not fighting at all.

• Fighters Today, Leaders Tomorrow

Aww yeah! Fighting definitely makes you a stronger and better person. I mean look at the most successful people in the world like Obama, Donald Trump, and Steven Hawkins. Do you think they got to their levels of success by good communication skills? Of course not, they fought their way to the top!

• Children should only be allowed to fight as a last resort.

Many kids have committed suicide because they feel like they can't express their feelings or anger towards a bully. I feel like bullying can be stopped with lots of communication, but in other cases, a fight is necessary to assert the fact that you won't take any more. I would rather have people pay money to heal their injured kids than witness the suffering of others when someone commits suicide. First, communication, if that doesn't work, then fight as much as you need to to defend yourself and your dignity.

• Should kids fight?

In my opinion fighting makes you a stronger person. I believe if kids fight rather society state it as bullying , it would decrease all the suicides and murder. The reason for suicides often nowadays are because , all the laws governing bullying and all the protection kids receive , so when they face struggle and hardship due to not fighting or going through much difficulty causes mental weakness leading to suicides. I believe the murders by handguns often by minors are due to the simple fact kids don't Fight. So , they are scared to fight , therefore when approached they shoot rather fighting.

• Express their feelings and how they feel toward the other person.

Yes, kids should be able to at least show their feelings between the person they are getting in an altercation with. The kid will not just be trying to fight someone for no reason, they are going to have to be able to know the other kid can fight in order for them to solve their problems.

• Children should be allowed to fight, for protective reasons and many more.

If children fought for reasons like their family, or being forced to kill someone or die themselves, they also should be allowed to fight other students. Depending on what another student has done to them, such as gotten them into trouble or shown them pure hate, fighting would give them the experience and knowledge of how to protect themselves better.

• No, they should be taught communication skills.

What is fighting, but poor communication? If children are taught communication skills instead of being allowed to fight, they will be able to solve their differences without one needing to feel superior over the other. It is the need to feel so superior that contributes to the abuse of others and harm to society. Children need to express their feelings, but by using their words.

• No, they should not

No, I disagree. To all of you who think children should be able to fight are cruel people. Allowed to throw a punch? They can get hurt or severely injured. Then health payments can over flow and then who would be charged? Certainly not the children who was fighting them... Or should they?

• Kids Need To Learn To Talk Things Out

• Kids Need To Learn To Talk Things Out