Should children be allowed to have water bottles on their desks during class time?

• Yes they shoudl

Do you honestly think a kid will be able to concentrait in class if they are thirsty? No. D d d s s s smsms s s s s s smsms s s s s s s s. S s s s s s. S s s s s. S s

• Yes yes yes

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I I I I I. I I I I I. I I I. I I I I I I I I. It i. I I. I I. It I I. I I I I. It. I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I i

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes they should

Student need to be hydrated in school so they can perform better in class. M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• I i i

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• I i i

• The the the

The the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the thethe the the

• Ee ie ie

F f f f f ff f f f f f f f f ff f f ff f f f f f fd d d d s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s

• Ee ie ie

• I i i

• I i i

• I i i

• The the the