Should children be allowed to own and use cell phones?

• No i mean ok yses

I liekm ems please gsubsrive to romain le con sur yatube.Net
    and my bwest wtifend garchomp vids1 hhes below me dont re[oprt for scam please. (.)(.) (_)(_)=======d ~~~~~~~~<~~~~das a rocket ship lol 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• Yum nice yay

YEAH IT GOOD BUT U NO WAT ELSE IS GOOD? SUBSCRIBE TO GARCHOMPVIDS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG36-USuJWKAtmFviqj0gYg GO AHEAD MAN DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! 1 1111 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG36-USuJWKAtmFviqj0gYg

• Yes they should

I love have room for more the merrier same better than the same first one as the a well designed used app and that for the first best time and it so is was far more important to us than as a mother child but she we have to a been able in

• Yes they should

I can't believe that this is the only thing I can do to make it better for me to be a good friend and I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so far and I love it so far and I hate it so much I can't stop playing with this one and I love it more so I can't stop thinking it so I have it all on

Totally not spamming 😀

• Yes they should

They should be able to see the world kcdhckjdls
    ,kds;chdjskv v jao c x s c c x s d v f s s c v v f d d x c c cf f f d s s s s f d d s s s d d d d

• Kids Should Be Allowed Cell Phones

Children should be allowed phones Children should be allowed phones because if they are in an emergency they need to contact there parents! I think they should be allowed a mobile phone at the age of 10+. My reason why is they should be allowed independence at this age and let free to explore the world thereself

• Yes they should

V g g g g g g g g g g g g gnknrvk gk. Kf. Kin. K. K ntk. My. MGM fm. F m gk. K. K. My. My kg k gk. Kg k kg. Kg k GMT. Fm. Kg. Kg. ,g. MGM. Mg. ,g. , gig, g , g, g , My. Kg g kg, g. G,

• Children should be allowed

This because children can be able to watch youtube on the handphone and watch videos such as Jian Hao tan and Wah banana. Also, they can surf the internet for help when they need it and can use the calculator in the handphone. They can also play games such as Soccer Physics, Agar.Io, Slytherio, Growtopia and a lot more interesting games.

• Yes they should

Kids should be allowed to own phones because it could help them in class and if kids are out with their friends they need something to contact their parents. Even if parents don't want their kids to lose or brake their phones they can get insurance and get a phone tracker.

• Children should be allowed phones

Children should be allowed phones because if they are in an emergency they need to contact there parents! I think they should be allowed a mobile phone at the age of 10+. My reason why is they should be allowed independence at this age and let free to explore the world thereself

• Jews are bad

I believe that phones are bad and that children shouldnt be able to have them. Back in my day i survived with out my phone. Also we used to beat the blacks with sticks. I hate cell phones personally, i think kids shouldnt want nor need a phone. They could use that money for college.

• Cell phones shouldn't be allowed

Having cell phones allow kids to make it easier to lie about where they are and make it easier to cheat on other people, on test, and in live in general. It also makes it easier to look up things that they couldn't at home and get away with it.

• Cell phones are bad!

Cell phone usage for children is not a great idea. If the previous generations of children survived without having a cell phone, then children nowadays can too. A parent should know where their child is at all times and you do not need a cell phone to know that. Plus, that money is better spent on college.

• Kids don't need a mobile phone because parents will always know where they are.

For this I'm taking about children from the ages eight and thirteen, and it isn't really likely that a child that is ten years old will go out shopping with their friends on their own without parental supervision. Therefor, I really, firmly,definitely believe that children should not have a mobile phone.

• Children should not be allowed to use mobile phones easiar

I am absalutely disagree with the says that mobile phone should allow the children becouse it maight be cause additional problem through the children we all know whats good for our children and whats bad for our children if the cildren gets acell phone it maight happen alot of problem like playing video games,watching movies and sametimes the child watch iilegal movies you know like sex films and thats not good for our children that rude films maight change the child and the child changes athief and that my opinion if you want to contact me call this phone :252615987691

• Naah no because

IM RUSKI fdssd fsd fsdf sdfsdfsdfsdfsfsdfdfe sfs
    dfs
    sfsdf sdf
    sd
    fsd
    fsadsada d ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSA
    RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN ELLY TIQUI DOTA2
    s

• Naah no because

dfs
    sfsdf sdf
    sd
    fsd
    s

• No children should not use mobile phones

DhchvHgfdhhhhehfhfjjskakskfkf y y y h h h y u u u u u t t t t y y tct yctcyct y h y y y y h g g h h h y h jjdvvdbdbdbbdhdhdhdhfhgdfffhfjhdlslqkpqpwpsogi hdhdjehejeh h g g vb h h j u i u i u u u u u h

• Childern should not be using mobile

Sfsffdsfcdfsdvfdfs etert gtrgt drer ffh ghug yugyg gyugyu gyuyug yugyug yughyu gyuh uh uihui huihuihu hu ihuihuu huhuhuih ojiojiojou huihuih huhuhuh ui huihuhu u iu hyuuu yu 7u h7uhui ujuo juiojuiojiojoi jiojio ij ioji oij iojio i jio jioijyhyuh yhuigh yug yghy yuhuh ygyugyig yugiygygg yugyg v fyuf vg f