Should children be allowed to own and use cell phones?

• I am supporting NO

No, Because if they are under the age and they do not know how to write their own updates they can actually sent their own personal updates to other people which they do not who they are. Sometimes people like to rob children to pretend that the kid is his/her kid and they can kidnap them too.

• Yes kids should have their own phone

Because they can call or contact when they need to, they can be responsible, they can socialize, and when they start doing more school work they need to research more, and if they have a phone it will all be easier. Also, when they are bored they can play games!

• Children should have cell phones

Why is this? Children should be able to have cell phones because it could be helpful for their education. What do I mean? Well, children can access online videos, using YouTube. People should not worry so much about what their child is watching, since there are many solutions to this; such as the YouTube Kids app, Restriction mode, or just straight up checking their viewing history every so often. If they aren't doing things they should be doing, then take it away. But, as I was saying, they can access educational videos, such as help with the alphabet, math, language arts, or even hobbies, such as music (piano, guitar, ukulele, recorder, etc.) If they want a bit of entertainment now and then, such as video games, you should let them (unless you're a very strict parent or someone who doesn't want their kid playing video games). Just monitor your child, like every parent should be doing.

• Good because wht if you don't have a computer/tablet/ipad/tablet

We need things we need a move on!What if we don't have a computer/tablet/laptop what would they do?! Or if you needed to call someone what would you do?If you had a internet homework like I do and you don't have any thing to use what would you do?! Hope you made the right descisicion

• Children should be allowed to own and use a cell phone

Firstly, in case of an emergency when they are out with their friends or something, they can call their parents or the police. Secondly, as they grow older, school homework has to be completed with research, and if you are working on whatever available electronic , how will the kid do their research? On their own phone they will be able to do it. Lastly, It will teach your child responsibility and it will keep them entertained when you are doing something important.

• No i mean ok yses

I liekm ems please gsubsrive to romain le con sur yatube.Net
    and my bwest wtifend garchomp vids1 hhes below me dont re[oprt for scam please. (.)(.) (_)(_)=======d ~~~~~~~~<~~~~das a rocket ship lol 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• Yes they should

I love have room for more the merrier same better than the same first one as the a well designed used app and that for the first best time and it so is was far more important to us than as a mother child but she we have to a been able in

• Yes they should

I can't believe that this is the only thing I can do to make it better for me to be a good friend and I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so much I love it so far and I love it so far and I love it so far and I hate it so much I can't stop playing with this one and I love it more so I can't stop thinking it so I have it all on

Totally not spamming 😀

• Yes they should

They should be able to see the world kcdhckjdls
    ,kds;chdjskv v jao c x s c c x s d v f s s c v v f d d x c c cf f f d s s s s f d d s s s d d d d

• Kids Should Be Allowed Cell Phones

Children should be allowed phones Children should be allowed phones because if they are in an emergency they need to contact there parents! I think they should be allowed a mobile phone at the age of 10+. My reason why is they should be allowed independence at this age and let free to explore the world thereself

• Jews are bad

I believe that phones are bad and that children shouldnt be able to have them. Back in my day i survived with out my phone. Also we used to beat the blacks with sticks. I hate cell phones personally, i think kids shouldnt want nor need a phone. They could use that money for college.

• Cell phones shouldn't be allowed

Having cell phones allow kids to make it easier to lie about where they are and make it easier to cheat on other people, on test, and in live in general. It also makes it easier to look up things that they couldn't at home and get away with it.

• Cell phones are bad!

Cell phone usage for children is not a great idea. If the previous generations of children survived without having a cell phone, then children nowadays can too. A parent should know where their child is at all times and you do not need a cell phone to know that. Plus, that money is better spent on college.

• Kids don't need a mobile phone because parents will always know where they are.

For this I'm taking about children from the ages eight and thirteen, and it isn't really likely that a child that is ten years old will go out shopping with their friends on their own without parental supervision. Therefor, I really, firmly,definitely believe that children should not have a mobile phone.

• Children should not be allowed to use mobile phones easiar

I am absalutely disagree with the says that mobile phone should allow the children becouse it maight be cause additional problem through the children we all know whats good for our children and whats bad for our children if the cildren gets acell phone it maight happen alot of problem like playing video games,watching movies and sametimes the child watch iilegal movies you know like sex films and thats not good for our children that rude films maight change the child and the child changes athief and that my opinion if you want to contact me call this phone :252615987691

• Naah no because

IM RUSKI fdssd fsd fsdf sdfsdfsdfsdfsfsdfdfe sfs
    dfs
    sfsdf sdf
    sd
    fsd
    fsadsada d ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSA
    RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN RUSSIAN ELLY TIQUI DOTA2
    s

• Naah no because

dfs
    sfsdf sdf
    sd
    fsd
    s

• No children should not use mobile phones

DhchvHgfdhhhhehfhfjjskakskfkf y y y h h h y u u u u u t t t t y y tct yctcyct y h y y y y h g g h h h y h jjdvvdbdbdbbdhdhdhdhfhgdfffhfjhdlslqkpqpwpsogi hdhdjehejeh h g g vb h h j u i u i u u u u u h

• Childern should not be using mobile

Sfsffdsfcdfsdvfdfs etert gtrgt drer ffh ghug yugyg gyugyu gyuyug yugyug yughyu gyuh uh uihui huihuihu hu ihuihuu huhuhuih ojiojiojou huihuih huhuhuh ui huihuhu u iu hyuuu yu 7u h7uhui ujuo juiojuiojiojoi jiojio ij ioji oij iojio i jio jioijyhyuh yhuigh yug yghy yuhuh ygyugyig yugiygygg yugyg v fyuf vg f

muktisoman92 says2018-01-22T08:50:29.493
I don't Think so.

Because firstly Parents are too smart they will do the settings on mobile like by mistake if their child opens something which should not it will not open so actually its safe.

Secondly, Viacom18 has helps us from children using mobile for something good in it.

They can learn, do some activities , see some cartoons, play games,etc.

Which can improve their English or Mind, rather than be waste of time.

So you can visit Voot.Com or http://www.nickjr.tv/ for it