• Helps make bonds

Pets can help with making bonds. First when playing with a pet you bond with them and if someone else is also playing with the pet too you bond with them. Not only that but the love and care that you share with a pet can help you bond with other people because it makes you happier and more delightful to talk to

• Helps make bonds

• Hi man whana go skate boards?

P l z p l z plz? ? ? Will ya? H20 delirious is cool same with Vanoss and Loiue Calbre!!!!! I rock and so do catZ!!! Watch me on youtube at HEY CHARLIE!!! Lol lol lol lel lolololololol! So good bye plp!! So watch me on youtube!! O K??

• Children are more responsible, THEN PARENTS THINK!

I'm 12 years old and I have had a pet, but when my brother was born we had to get rid of her. I cried for 15 days. I miss my doggie! But my parents say no now to getting a dog because we are gone. I thought when I was younger if I got rid of my dog I could do anything. But now I play travel softball and don't have time, but i would take it to the ball fields. I am responsible enough to take care of another animal. I would a finger monkey. The people at the hotels won't even know i have it on my finger. The pet would be amazing for me.

• Yes, kids can be more responsible with pets!

I am 12 and i have one dog. My dog is a huge boxer and needs very good care. He is 7 years old and is about to die. So, me i have to get him more exercise so he can stay alive! I give him baths, take him on walks, and play fetch with him! I love my dog.

• Pets are great!!!!!

I'm 11 and have a tortoise. I hate shots and are terifided by them. My tortoise needed shots and I felt better about shots because my little baby had them too. He lives on dusty dirt and dust fills my room. My asma has gotten better also. His cute pink heart shaped tounge makes me laugh and giggle

• Bruh bruh bruh

Bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh breh

• Depending on the kid

I believe some kids are very responsible and deserve their own pet, on the other hand some kids are not ready for the responsibility. Some kids would be very committed pet owners and some kids would get bored of it and rely on their parents to take care of it. It all depends

• Too much responsibility

Some kids just aren't ready to have a pet also many families in poverty can,t afford to have a pet.There are many pros and cons but i agree with the other side.I think people shouldn't get pets because of the reasons I have listed above.Some people may not agree but I'm for no

• I think children should not own a pet(s).

For one, i had a goldfish and i never took care of it it died along with the four other ones that died. Also most children have better things to do or are to busy and un-responcible. I conclusion DON"T GIVE YOUR CHILDREN THE RESPONCIBILTY OF TAKING CARE OF A LIVING THING WITH FEELINGS AND FREE WILL!

• Hi man whana go skate boards?

• H h h

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• No time .

Yes they may help with kids they have disability's but i am talking about kids that don't have any. Kids are not responsible enough to take care of them on there own they would most likely forget about the pet and forget to feed it and die that would just be depressing for the kid they would also not have time because of school and after school activitys

• Not enough responsability

Kids cant be that respncable d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• G g g

A s d f g h jarful newfangled g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg

• Pets are an excessive amount of money.

Children today should NOT own a pet because they are stating to become too expensive. Today pets cost the same or even more then you daily groceries at any shop. If you were to buy more then one pet you are loosing valuable money, imagine what you could do with the money you spend on pets. You could go on a small holiday or enroll your child in sports. That is why I strongly believe that children should NOT own a pet.

• They might hurt the dogs

I say this because my neighbors dog just had puppies and the neighbor kids keep picking them up and their just a couple hours old. Then one of the kids said that one of the puppies are going to die, I asked their mother and she said none of them were going to die. Then later that day one of the puppies dies and that makes me feel that my 6 year old neighbor murdered the newborn puppy!!!!:0 am I next:0

• They might hurt the dog/cat for fun

I say this because of my nieghbors the have a little puppy there named Theodore and they throw the dog on the ground in the water hurting the poor dog. Then the dog comes running to our door and begs to be let in our house.After a while their dog had puppies and they kept picking the newborn puppies up, when their just hours old. When the puppies were a few days old one of the neighbor kids told me that one was going to die, then I asked their mother and she says none of them were going to die. But later that day one of them did die like the kids wants it to die that just makes me think they had just killed one just for the heck of it. THEY WERE PERFECTLY HEALTHY. And they weren't crushed by the puppies mother. So please help these puppies their being toecherd