• Kids are responsible!!!!

I think that kids should be able to have pets because most kids are able to show their parents that they are responsible enough to have a pet and that they would take care of them and when kids are younger than 5 they don't have as much school or homework to do therefore they would have more time to play and take care of their pet another reason is that having a pet takes away some people's allergies.

• Kids are responsible!!!!

• It is very healthy

My friend once had a dog, and he had no allergies. But when his dog died, his allergies came back. So his parents got him another dog, and
    he didn't have allergies anymore.I had allergies, but when I went to my cousin's house that has cats, my allergies went away.

• It is very healthy

• It is very healthy

• It is very healthy

• Helps make bonds

Pets can help with making bonds. First when playing with a pet you bond with them and if someone else is also playing with the pet too you bond with them. Not only that but the love and care that you share with a pet can help you bond with other people because it makes you happier and more delightful to talk to

• Helps make bonds

• Hi man whana go skate boards?

P l z p l z plz? ? ? Will ya? H20 delirious is cool same with Vanoss and Loiue Calbre!!!!! I rock and so do catZ!!! Watch me on youtube at HEY CHARLIE!!! Lol lol lol lel lolololololol! So good bye plp!! So watch me on youtube!! O K??

• Children are more responsible, THEN PARENTS THINK!

I'm 12 years old and I have had a pet, but when my brother was born we had to get rid of her. I cried for 15 days. I miss my doggie! But my parents say no now to getting a dog because we are gone. I thought when I was younger if I got rid of my dog I could do anything. But now I play travel softball and don't have time, but i would take it to the ball fields. I am responsible enough to take care of another animal. I would a finger monkey. The people at the hotels won't even know i have it on my finger. The pet would be amazing for me.

• Too much responsibility

Some kids just aren't ready to have a pet also many families in poverty can,t afford to have a pet.There are many pros and cons but i agree with the other side.I think people shouldn't get pets because of the reasons I have listed above.Some people may not agree but I'm for no

• They will forget to care for them

I had 2 dogs when I was 7 and I never took care of them because I depended on my brothers to feed them, wash them,and groom them . All I did was play with them until I moved . I had to feed them, and wash them. I don't think they will be responsible enough to care for them . Pets also cost a lot of money . I got my dogs for free from my uncle.

-Bria G.

• It is very healthy

• I think children should not own a pet(s).

For one, i had a goldfish and i never took care of it it died along with the four other ones that died. Also most children have better things to do or are to busy and un-responcible. I conclusion DON"T GIVE YOUR CHILDREN THE RESPONCIBILTY OF TAKING CARE OF A LIVING THING WITH FEELINGS AND FREE WILL!

• Hi man whana go skate boards?

• H h h

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• No time .

Yes they may help with kids they have disability's but i am talking about kids that don't have any. Kids are not responsible enough to take care of them on there own they would most likely forget about the pet and forget to feed it and die that would just be depressing for the kid they would also not have time because of school and after school activitys

• Not enough responsability

Kids cant be that respncable d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• G g g

A s d f g h jarful newfangled g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg

• Pets are an excessive amount of money.

Children today should NOT own a pet because they are stating to become too expensive. Today pets cost the same or even more then you daily groceries at any shop. If you were to buy more then one pet you are loosing valuable money, imagine what you could do with the money you spend on pets. You could go on a small holiday or enroll your child in sports. That is why I strongly believe that children should NOT own a pet.