• Of course yes

Children should have freedom of speech. I'm 12 and i don't swear but I want to. Every one should have freedom of speech. Adults do so why cant we? I understand when at school kids do and sometimes it is like a chain reaction. That's why I believe parents should tell their kids not to do it in public and what cuss words they are allowed to say or not.

• Depends on age

I think kids should be able to cuss! I am 10 and I cuss at least 20 times a day! And my parents don't fucking care! But I think you should be at least 10 years of age. But I am lucky because I could cuss since I was 6 years of age! (And I drop f and s bombs every day.)

• Opinion from an 11 child

We should be able to say what ever we want with out judgement its just words and besides I got into trouble for saying SCREW what am I meant to say? Jesus Christ this is so damn annoying we need to express, joke, shout at, etc anyway we want when ever we want.

• The need to vent some how

I think kids should be able to swear. After all they need to vent there feelings some how and another thing if it's alright for adults to swear ( cause after all we as adults are suppose to be examples to the kids in words and deeds.)than it is most definitely ok for kids to swear

• Absolutely, It helps greatly to reduce anger

If a Teen isn't allowed to swear, then how else will they handle their anger? By smashing the TV instead while playing GTA 5. I'm 14 i swear everyday. I don't care weither my parents like it or not, I don't care if other teens swear or not. I don't care if toddlers or babies even swear or not. But when my parents swear constantly and don't allow me to swear is what bothers me. Swearing even for any age above 10 is a great way to reduce a teen's own anger. That's what makes it necessary. So yes, for sure any teen should be allowed to swear at any necessary time.

• They're giving the words more value than they actually have

I don't understand why it's such a big deal it's litterally just a world it makes no sense some of us cannot help it I understand why kids shouldn't drink and stuff but saying a word why not you're just giving the world more value than it has if adults can say a word to express emotions why can't kids

• Yes they should

I don't believe the should curse at ten and younger because if so they would say it to the wrong person but and 11 and up there more mated and know what's coming like come on guys ya was Juss as young as them wanting to curse and ya know ya curse at school and text so let ur children lose not that lose tho

• Yes they should

• I always let my kids swear!

From day one I let my kids cuss at home as much as they wanted. The only rules were that they couldn't use any racist terms or cuss out anyone. As long as they used swear words conversationally and not confrontaitonally, it was ok. They have cussed freely since early childhood.

• Yes kids should cuss

They should cuss because they get to sing songs that have cuss word in them and your parents dont have you yell at you and maybe you might get in troble. You telling your kids that they cant cuss just makes them want to cuss more but makes the feel bad if they do cuss so at least let you kids cuss at 12-14 you should start letting them cuss let them have a life of cussing maybe just like you did who knows?!

• Please censor your kids!

Some parents may not realize it, but swearing is a big thing to kids. They learn from their parents and think it's okay because they heard it from the people they learned everything from. I remember a long time ago when I first swore, I was playing a game with my parents and brother, I lost and the S word sort of slipped out. My brother, who is four years older than me and was old enough to swear at the time, was laughing along with my parents, but I went bright red and burst into tears. I was traumatized. But that was only because I was raised well. Today I laugh at that story, but I still hardly ever swear. Also, when I became fifteen i got my first job as babysitter and i was babysitting a four year old and he had even more of a foul language then i did. I was greatly shocked and disappointed in the mother. However i did not confront the mother because i knew if i did i would lose my job, instead i told him that dropping F bombs is wrong. Please censor your kids at parks and beaches and in public period. Every time i go to the beach and or park, i hear adults swearing and i think about all of the little kids who could be hearing that and are probably going to repeat them and get in trouble though it is not their fault. I've learned from my mistakes when i was younger, and now i want all of the parents to do the same. Thank you for your consideration.

• Imo i say no

Not a strict no but flexible one meaning i can understand if sometimes it slip out. The reason why i would not let my children cuss is because i feel like it makes them look cheap like someone mentioned before. Plus restricting it shows them discipline and last they will have plenty of time to make that decision when they are on their own but if they are home the no i don't want to hear it.

• The Bible states in Psalms don't let bad language come out of your mouth.

Their is no point in cussing. Many people do it because others do it and it makes them "cool" but truly cussing has nothing to do with popularity your awesomeness is nothing . Cussing is very inappropriate and is no reason for it not even when your mad. That's no excuse.

• Oh heck no

At school I'm so used to kids cussing more than adult it is so shocking.I think kids cuss to be cool but instead they are peer pressured to and when they start saying one cuss word it leads to another and when they keep saying it they will be used to cussing.Kids at school are trying to look cool but I think its effecting society.So no they shouldn't

• Oh heck no

• No, children should not cuss

It mostly all starts around middle school where I am. The first year I was very open up to cussing words when on the bus. Kids would yell the F word and the H word then more people started and towards the end of the school word the back was full of the people a nice kid would not would not want to hang out with. In conclusion, Cussing for any age of kid should not be allowed and more important is a bad influence to good or ok kids. Now that I am heading into my second year of middle school I will be more open to it and much will the other kids it depends on the people we hang out with to know how are future will lead us.

• Not a chance!

In my opinion,I strongly believe that kids should not cuss because it will hurt other peoples' feelings depending on the conversation. I.E "f*** this stupid pie grandma!".If they continue to do this, they will have a high chance of having a bad reputation,and even they're boss won't hire them ever.

• Absolutely Positively Not

Children should not be allowed to curse because it causes a hot temper. This could hurt children as they grow older and can interfere with their job and college. Having a foul mouth and a bad temper can get you kicked out of college and fired on your job. CHILDREN SHOULD ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT CURSRE!!!

• Absolutely Positively Not

• Depends on age

I feel that children between the ages of 0-14 should not be allowed to cuss in the since of the n word should lad never be spoken of, major curse words that people or adults use to get back at people or when their fustrated but I have seen and have people in my family the discriminate wether it's appropriate for girls or boys to say curtain words such as fart or butt my great aunt does not aloud girls even adult women to say fart in her home because she feel it is improper. I believe that the word doesn't classify to be a curse word but if the child is useing it in a repetitive or rude manner that's different then just mentioning the word, now for a lot of parents think that the use of the words vagina or penis is not appropriate either but It is a body part that children need to know about but again it should be used in the proper manner