• We need to watch movie

We need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch moviewe need to watch movie

• Yes its cool

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes they should

Kids should be able to watch movies. Even if they are at school, they should be able to watch movies. At school kids need a break. This could teach them ways to protect themselves or give them a good laugh. Why would anyone disagree and not let kids watch movies?

• Of course! Children can watch anything except horror films, and innapropriate comedy.

If it's okay with parents go ahead! Your Child should be allowed to watch any kid friendly movie, Example: The bee movie. When i was about 3 years old, i went to see a movie that was appropriate for my age. Now i'm 21, i can watch horror movies. DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN WATCH HORROR MOVIES.

• Yes, but it's the type of movie that counts.

Children of course should be allowed to watch movies. The question is not if but what kinds of movies they should be exposed to. They should be watching animated films or those that are not but that still have a gentle feel and a positive feeling to them so that they are not scared beyond what they can handle.

• Yes, children should be allowed to watch movies.

Movies are a way for children to experience different life events and be exposed to different view points without being put in danger. Movies can be monitored and, if they upset the children, they can be turned off. They are a safe form of entertainment for children, and a way for children to learn so, yes, children should be allowed to watch them.

• Never ever ever

In my day children played nicely outside with their mates making forts. TV has corrupted their minds. NO! I think strongly that children should never ever be atleast 50 metres close to a TV due to the amount of corruption. As I am a mother of 9 children and grandmother of 15 I take them outside to play botcher. That's how I broke my back. I am a well experienced parent and whoever says not can suck my toe.

Margret x

• I strongly suggest they do not

I let my 6 year old little girl watch 18's, she has recently and it corrupted her future no I disagree. Dirty, dirty!! I let her watch Parana and she wouldn't stop commenting on the women's breasts and never swam in the sea ever again because she thought a Paraná would come and swallow her whole. I also let her watch the full saw boxset now I have a little mass murderer child who wants to become a cereal killer in the future. She murders her cereal.