• FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up!

FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up!

• FaZe Up! FaZe Up! FaZe Up!

• Kids should get allowins

I think kids should get allowins not only because im a kid who dosnt get it but becouse I do alot of stuff in my house and I dont get it. I used to get allowins untill my older sis unearnd it for us all. We can learn from allowins,we will learn how to make smart dissitions and how to save and so manny more things. I understand that kids should earn there allowins though. Because that helps us earn instead of beg

• Yes it should

Because i said so bitch now give me my money before i beat yo ass nigga fawk you mean ugly dude you have to pay me boi idk what you thought ill bust yo head open. This aint A GAME NIGGA BLOODGANG IN THIS MF KEEP PLAYING WIT MY MONEY BOI BITCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEY

• A a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a ar a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a

• I dont care

NMCScckc.Kckmc;lknm;lcLJD;Lj;l;J;ldq;l;ld;ls;ll;;LMJCiknhfldkddkkknddDLL/KDl/kjdhkjksnhkjjQNHEWLDNLKQENHFFK HI HI IS ANY BBODY HERE A A A A A A A A A A AND I THINK THAT NO IS LOSING BUT IM GOING TO CHANGE THAT WITH THIS SENTENCE OKAY A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

• Kids should get allowance.

Because it will help them manage three money better so when they grow up they will mange there money better and they could buy gifts for there mom or dad or brother or sister and could save up and buy something really expansive to so they can be happy. Yay.

• No no no

Why, because it's okay to have allowance, but u can't just get it for free. I say people should work for it you won't get any money. My mom always says"If you stay in school and get good grades on your papers and report cards." So that's why I think people should earn money. Why do you think people have jobs, so they can have some money for their family or them selves.

• No no no

• Yes children should get allowance

Children getting allowance teach them to be more responsible.Giving allowances to children make them work.People should give their children allowances because they work around the house so they should get rewarded.Parents should give their children allowances because it helps them finance.That is why i think parents should give their children allowences

• I dont care

• I dont care

• No no no

No no no no a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Nothing's free kiddo

Well i don't oppose children getting allowance but is shouldn't be received , it should be earned . Well it could be for helping the elders in daily chores or something of that sorts. Also, earning at such age can be fun and also promote a sense of responsibility after all.

• Chores should be a child's way of contributing to the family

An allowance is a good way to make a child think there is a tangible reward at the end of every job. This is not true, as we all know. Children not only need to learn the value of completing jobs for no reason other than to improve or expand on their own lives and situation. Also, each family member should maintain some of the responsibilities that go into creating and maintaining said family.