• More Freedom Yo.

There needs to be more freedom yo. Listen yo I don't think you're listening, if there is more freedom I can drink more often now, and yes I'm 33. MY MUM CAN'T CONTROL ME, just because we sleep on the same bed don't mean she can control my farts, FREEDOM OF GAS!
    FROM YA BOY GANDOLF HITLER

• Yes, it's freedom that's utterly necessary

Freedom is meant by someone can do whatever they want in their life as long as they do not against law. Nowadays, many parents do not trust their own children and some of them take an action by controlling their children’s life and also their activities. This is not the best way for children because it makes they feel stress and it may lead them to do crime and vandalism. So, children of today should be given freedom for their own benefits.

Firstly, children should be given freedom to make their own decision in what they want to do in their life. In this way, children know how to manage their own life and their will learns how to solve any problems that they will face in future. In this case, parent should give a supports and not just condemn or control them for do anything their want. All children in this world have their own life and they always want the best in their life. For example, children can make their decision to choose their course in university and parents should gives big support to them as they know their ability on what they can do and they can accept.

Besides, children should be able to do what they want as long as they did not against law and their own parents. Parent can admonish their children if they do any mistakes but do not stuck them to do something that they like because they also should given a chances to overcome their own mistakes. For me, parents can control their own child but make sure they can do something that they want to do because parent cannot treat them as they do not know in anything. Just give them chances to go along with their life and their hobbies or anything that can lead them to manage their life.

Last but not least, parent should give their children freedom to choose their own friends because this will help them how to communicate with others even in different races or gender. Children have their personal possessions to make and choose friends as they know what they need in friendship and parent need to monitor their children to avoid them to take a wrong way in their life but not shackle their life. So, in this way children will feel that they have their own life and they have a parent that always support them in whatever they do so the relationship between parent and children will become more tide.

In a nut shell, children need their own freedom to make their own decision, do what they want and even choose their own friends. Remember that success in not the key of happiness but happiness is the true key off success. So, if children happy in what they do they will be successful in their life.

• Kids should have more freedom

Like i said kids should have a chance to be more responsible and have more freedom. Most kids are really really nice and responsible but some are not because they aren't given a chance of freedom.So that is why I think kids are gonna need more freedom thank you by

• For a Good Reason

I think because life is short and kids need to have the time to have freedom so when they are grown up they know alot more about life and freedom im my opinion for example young girls should be able to wear makeup and do alot of things in there life also boys should do things that they want to do also

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes (\_(\ (=':') (,(")(")

A free kid is more creative than other kids. I for example is only 12 and I can fix bikes and make animals just by typing. Like a bunny.
    (\_(\
    (=':')
    (,(")(")
    See what I can do? This is why I think that kids should be more free. Jason Zheng

(\_(\
    (=':')
    (,(")(")

• Omg yes they do

Child discrimination is a no. Back then those shit head hippies aka the geezers today go buy beers and loose their damn virginity at 12, now those assholes are saying children should wait until 21? Well then! Sorry for the cussing but I'm being a honest person! We really want freedom!

• Yes! Children need to have freedom so they are ready to be alone and free when they are older.

Children are shown as minors to the world, which makes them unstable and not used to being put into the real world. They need to be shown that you are free to to a lot of things, though there are a few things off limits. Having freedom allows a kid to be happy and make their own choices, which allows them not to be overwhelmed when they do leave the house. Yes it has pros and cons but it is better for a child to be free, and allow them to make their own choices. We were all kids once and you should know how it felt every time you stepped outside. You feel free. That's how all kids should feel all day long.

~ A person who knows

• Yes yes yes

I like pussy and I want kids to like them too I'm drunk I like a lot of pussy I'm only 27 years old yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yed

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes they should get more freedom.

• Children are Immature.

Children already given so much freedom and tolerance nowadays. But there shouldn't be more for them. The simple reason is that they are not mature enough. Children cannot justify things correctly. (That is why driving license is only for person 16 and above)

Children made decision based on what they like, not necessarily good for them. I give you an analogy, if there are cheesecake and salad, children would most probably pick cheesecake, because it is tasty, sweet, interesting but they don't know the harm it inflicts and they don't know that salad is better.

• Children get as much as they deserve

Parents are the ones that are able to choose how much freedom a child gets. When a parent decides that you get a lot it means that you are deserving us that much. So if a child wants more freedoms then they have to prove to others that they can act mature. No one wants to give freedoms to someone who doesn't know how to act correctly.

• No they shouldn't

Students are our countries future and we should save them from bad things like drugs bad company and even protect them from getting a fall . They need to be taken to the right track which can be done by sticktness and making limits for them . So I dont agree

• Jrbc;jenr;jw wckjs;dk csjd cnsucjjr cjjjejd cjjwsdjc fuurjndd hjfjd djjooe dnncjs djjdjs djjdn

Joshue cnx dmhdklsn jhjdjdlkjdb sdjbclkdjv kusdbcjbdfb; ffjjjfjjf f a a a a a a a a a a a a aak k ak ak ka ka ka ka k k k kak a k ka ka ka kak ka ka ka k ka ka k ka ka ka k ka ka ka kak kak idnglr tg jjfjjf kkskde uidjd wiisne auh;zdf fjabsd. D

• Dont Do Cocaine

You see when kids go out they feel like they have more freedom and they can do whatever they want. I have experience with this , my parents let me stay out late and than one day i met up with my boy Watumbo and he offered me a white powder i didnt know what it was he told to sniff it up my nose so i did i got so fucked up i was off my shits i couldnt stop this magical sugar, but one day it all stop, i was outside a bus stop sniffing my sugar and a cop pulls by and arrest me, i went to jail for a while whic was pretty good my friend watumbo came with me and he gave me some good cock meat sandwiches every night and than he'd find a way to dry it off by putting it in my asswhole, i could say being in prison was a good thing, i got free food, free shelter, free education and the best thing free sex:) do cocaine kids it will save your life

• Drugs r bad

Parents shouldnt let their kids out the house cuz they might pop pills and smoke dank. If they step outside they might get popped on the block, get bitches preggers and will have to pay child support, if they get arrested they boughta drop the soap to a bbc, dont let your kids suffer

• Fdgsd fge gsabvfe

Argaw rghwe aa gaer agtwae g e fgv tyy yy y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y yy y y y yy y y y

• Children are given too much freedom nowadays

Children are given too much freedom nowadays. There are three reasons to prove that children have more freedom nowadays.
    Firstly, nowadays parents given independence for their children to select and participate in their interested activities which made them more focused and well organized.
    Secondly, another evidence shows that children are given freedom to spend pocket money in which they may buy expensive toys, cigarette, drugs, alcohol and may induce in illegal activity at the young age. They cannot concentrate in studies due to the distraction of these activities which affect their future.
    Children are psychologically affected in young age which spoil their future.
    Children should be given limited freedom and monitored by their parents often provide advice about the stranger and friends and not allow to send alone to the friend house or far away from the home. With the limited freedom they will study well and become flying colors in their future.

• Children are given too much freedom

• NO, please dont hate

I am accually 13 and i am saying no, because you dont know what can happen to your child. Lets say you give them the freedom to just let them go wherever they want, they can get ubducted or even killed, just because the parents let them do as they please. If you didnt they have a higher chance of having a stable long life. Now, Im not saying keep your children locked away, you can let them go places, but just be there with them to back them up, youll never know if they might need it.