• Light side of pocket money

Kids like us who are in middle school should get pocket money.As it helps us in maths and other equations. The child will see the outer world and he or she can manage their own problems as they are now responsible for keeping their money safe. Parents can also bribe their kids ('coz my parents do, as i am a child )

• What is the need of taking pocket money

In my view there is no need to give pocket money to children because they are not knowing the value of the money which his/her parents has earn by working day and night.And many people think children can handle themselves with that some money but according to me in children's live most important is what their studies and this habit will destroy their future as with that money whenever they can buy any stupid toys which is not necessary for them and after time these toys became useless for them that is they never look back at them after some time.So that is being wasted ,therefore i Nihaal Sahay would like to insist all parents who give pocket money to their ward that instead of this they save this money for them for future in bank or any other place.
    And i would like to tell if you like my message please give me like

• They should or given pocket money

If children are given pocket money then they can learn the importance value and significance of money at a young age and make decisions based on what to do with it. Some might want to spend all of it, some might want spend some and save some and some might want to save all of it. It depends on the child. This will help them be more responsible.

• Bribe them With it

Well of corse they should if they get pocket money they then don't say mum can you buy me that toy they can say mum I'm going to use my pocket money on this if they want it so definitely worth the extra 3 dollars it takes to keep your kid happy
    I know cuz I'm a kid :)

• Bribe them With it

I know cuz I'm a kid :)

• Bribe them With it

I know cuz I'm a kid :)

• Of course children should be given pocket-money

Yeah, I think children should be given pocket money because they ought to learn to be responsible at a young age. In an indirect way it helps them be better at Maths because what we learn is used in practical life as an example. Children should not be considered as butter-fingers you know. So that's what is my opinion

• We should not work for money

Many including myself find disgust in parents who pay their very own child to do stressful and time consuming jobs to get paid at such a little wage. For example I have been a victim of getting paid nothing or tiniest of wages
    Parents make illegal choices to go against the law to make their own children work at such a young age like 10, 8, 12 when the youngest age you can work or have a job is when you have reached the age of 14

some may say that earning pocket money is the best way to be proctuditve and it helps to improve children and stops them from being lazy.
    But really its the parents being too lazy to do their own job while they sit down and watch their child doing all of their hard work and labour, doing hard, time consuming work, prevents children to do their best in homework meaning they will fall behind and won’t be able to succeed later in life
    In conclusion working for money is something that only parents and adults should do and when the childern do reach the age of adulthood we will be pared to work but not at such a young age

• Money management well!

I think giving the pocket money can let the children learn to manage their money and gives the best way to use money by themselves wisely.As they are growing up, they need to learn to decide their own money and use it well. This can benefits their life when they grown up.

• It is required

Any child in this world want everything in this world .If he wants pocket money what is the matter?If he wants to eat something with that money what's the matter?If its matter of greedy,it should not be because every child in this world is different .You cannot give some 100 rupee to your child .Ooh here you are greedy .Come on he or she is your child. From my view side it should be yes.Children should be given pocket money.

• Relationship between parents and childrens

Kids will buy things without asking their parents and when parents will get to know this they can stop giving pocket money. Children will argue for pocket money and there will be a fight between children and parents. So i would say that children should not get pocket money.Thank you

• The Dark Side Of Giving Pocket Money

Children shouldn't be given money at such young ages(ages till 14). Instead, they should learn the value of money and should also learn to work hard to earn it. Otherwise at young ages, due to the demanding nature of children, they might even misuse the given money for useless purposes.

• Kids shouldnt get pocket money

The reason I believe this is because our parents do many chores around the house everyday and they don't get paid to do them. In the end kids are part of the family and a family should all do chores. Kids should be doing chores everyday without having to be asked and not having to moan about it, because if our parents had to do all of the chores around the house they wouldn't have time to work which would bring the result of not being paid, then not being able to pay bills and then kids wouldn't have a house to live in, so kids should help with everyday chores so our parents don’t have to do so many and they can have some time to put their feet up and relax.

• Kids shouldnt get pocket money

• NO WAY It SHOULD NOT

There is a limit to how much they should be given. However, there are a dozen or more reasons why the parents should not give money to their children. Children are naive and know little about the real world and how people might behave in society. It would be a good opportunity for bad people who might intend to steal children's money. Losing money is not a big deal, but in some cases they might be put the children into a harmful situation by risking their lives because of a little money. Additionally, children may spend money without hesitation on meaningless stuff such as toys, games and other useless things. These things would take up their time instead of them studying or reviewing their lessons after class. By accident, children could build up a bad habit of spending more money than they earn. They might get used to spending more and more as they grow up because they never knew how difficult it is to earn money. This will increase their demands .They will misuse that money and may also go on the wrong path. They start spending the money carelessly. They should realize the importance of money. Money is very precious. They should learn that it is very difficult to earn money. With no supervision, a child might get into trouble in matters of money. Kids will buy things without asking their parents and when parents will get to know this they can stop giving pocket money. Children will argue for pocket money and there will be a fight between children and parents. Children shouldn't be given money at such young ages. Instead, they should learn the value of money and should also learn to work hard to earn it. Never give pocket money to a child below fifteen as they can be into drugs as today's generations are so into drugs and all. If the child is not into drugs and you are giving pocket money to your child, the friends of your child must be into drugs and they will see that your child is carrying money, they will start tacking your child and one day he will also be addicted to drugs. School going children are under the protection of parents or guardians hence there is no extra need of carrying money.

• Never give pocket money to a children below fifteen

As they can be into drugs as today's generation are so into drugs and all. If your child is not into drugs and your are giving pocket money to your child,the friends of your child must be into drugs and they will see that your child is carrying money, they will start tacking your child and one day he will also be addicted to drugs.So, never ever give pocket money to your children before fifteen. And if you did it you are pushing your child into drugs.

• Children will be brats

All my friends were just given pocket money when we were young and now that we're in collage they are struggling to find a job and pay for food without the help of there parents. Children have everything just handed to them on a silver platter and don't have a clue how to do any chores even things a simple as ironing a shirt or washing dishes

• Its bad for their future

Children wont be independent if they get poket money$$ they wil not get used to not getting money while not working it will spoil their future
    it needs to be earned not given please . Teenage ppl will buy useless stuff with it is not good again. SO NO POCKET MONEY !!!

• Its bad for their future