• Yes the should

Yes the should becouse children to learn how to make the own mony and how will the now when the grow up. Maybe the can alise own 2 pown if the cline the room this help them to get poket money this help them for the room when the grow up for the own house.

• Children should be given pocket

Suppose you are very hungry and there's nothing at home? Suppose you are in need of any stationary and no one is fetching you ? What you would do ? Starve? Be scolded by teachers? Its better to have pocket money as it would fulfil your urgent needs. Parents should give children pocket money as they should know the importance of money and can understand money calculations. Thank you

• I am a child that wants money

I want money! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• I am a child that wants money

• I agree totally

I want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a ducki want be a duck

• Lolo loren lol

O i think that i found my self cheerleader she is always right there when I need her lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• Children should get pocket money

I think that children should get pocket money because they get to know how valuable money is if one mistake happens then the money which they have collected can reduce in number and this can help them in their elder ages where there is a need for money but no one is giving so they will remember how to save money and don't do the same mistake again and again

• Yes they should

Because it is a shortcut to our wonderful children's life's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It will give them heaps of responsibility. I is a really good reason. It will teach them how to earn money and how to spend money.I therefore think children should earn more and more pocket money every single week. Thanks.

• Yes they should

• Yes they should

• Relationship between parents and childrens

Kids will buy things without asking their parents and when parents will get to know this they can stop giving pocket money. Children will argue for pocket money and there will be a fight between children and parents. So i would say that children should not get pocket money.Thank you

• The Dark Side Of Giving Pocket Money

Children shouldn't be given money at such young ages(ages till 14). Instead, they should learn the value of money and should also learn to work hard to earn it. Otherwise at young ages, due to the demanding nature of children, they might even misuse the given money for useless purposes.

• Children Become Spoilt

TOPIC – POCKET MONEY SHOULD NOT BE EARNT

These children receiving pocket become spoilt and bratty due to the money given to them instead of working hard for some extra cash. Children should also learn to work hard for the value of feeling that they have done something good not for some money to go spend on something useless and unworthy.

• Distract from studies

If a child getting pocket money then he go outside and play in the play zone without asking his parents now he spend his time and his money
    as a result of this , he lose his study time and when he goes there very
    often the child loses his interest in his studies. This is not good for him.

• Children shouldn't be given pocket money

F f ff f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f f f f ff f f ff f f f ff f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f

• No way!!!!! Why??????

I dont give a fuck if my kids ask for money because its a really shitty move to do because they can spend it on thing they want but you dont want them to have. But when children complain well its because your not being strict on them. If they want to start beef with you well its your fucken problem.

• Potato brain for you

The doctor ses I need 45 more words 4241 40 39 fghf fj ffjf fjf fjf ffjf jfjff jffjf fj f fjfi9uahfoaiog46845456
    01
    6540gf
    a5g6a6
    d6h55awe6
    a
    5g56ed6a
    gv21ga
    aer5g54g33
    5r4g54g6a
    01g0+g
    g
    g
    g
    sg
    sg
    sg
    gsg2g3gg
    g56g2g3g
    gg
    g1ag
    ga3ga2ga21ag3ag
    ga the last words s s s

• Potato brains for you

Radiation show i am retarded . .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... .. . . . . . .; ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Children love hipsters

Hipsters give pocket money because thay are homeless then people dont need to give pocket money dab whip and nae nae nae :0 hi mum or people around the world hello when we are happy happiness falls out of our mouth saying stuipd things like your nice or hell or me

• Perverse Incentives should

Say if a kid gets pocket money for cleaning their room because its messy they will make it messy again to get more money!!!! Its called perverse incentives yo yo dudes dudes dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab!!! You know you want to