• We should not work for money

Many including myself find disgust in parents who pay their very own child to do stressful and time consuming jobs to get paid at such a little wage. For example I have been a victim of getting paid nothing or tiniest of wages
    Parents make illegal choices to go against the law to make their own children work at such a young age like 10, 8, 12 when the youngest age you can work or have a job is when you have reached the age of 14

some may say that earning pocket money is the best way to be proctuditve and it helps to improve children and stops them from being lazy.
    But really its the parents being too lazy to do their own job while they sit down and watch their child doing all of their hard work and labour, doing hard, time consuming work, prevents children to do their best in homework meaning they will fall behind and won’t be able to succeed later in life
    In conclusion working for money is something that only parents and adults should do and when the childern do reach the age of adulthood we will be pared to work but not at such a young age

• Money management well!

I think giving the pocket money can let the children learn to manage their money and gives the best way to use money by themselves wisely.As they are growing up, they need to learn to decide their own money and use it well. This can benefits their life when they grown up.

• It is required

Any child in this world want everything in this world .If he wants pocket money what is the matter?If he wants to eat something with that money what's the matter?If its matter of greedy,it should not be because every child in this world is different .You cannot give some 100 rupee to your child .Ooh here you are greedy .Come on he or she is your child. From my view side it should be yes.Children should be given pocket money.

• A worthy risk

You may think that if a child will be gien pocket money he will buy junk food. Of course, he wiil do it but let me tell my story. When I was at primary school I was given not much money. I could afford 1 cheap bun. I bought the cheapest one and safe the whole week money. Every Friday I went to the corner shop and bought cheaps. Very soon I began to hate it and I have stopped buying it.(I have ate too much) So, when you eat sth in big amounts very soon you will start to dislike it and you won't be after it. Now I am 17 and I know what I need to buy. It was very difficult in my childhood to save money ans not to spend it, but now I have saved a good amount of money and can buy sth really worthy)

• A worthy risk

• Yes... Children learn mony management

My parents never gave pocket money to me. I was like money hungry for ever. When i started earning i spend it like any thing .... Any thing i wanted in my childhood i baught, i didn't know how to manage my money. For 5 yrs i spend everything i earned. Not even a penny i saved... Didn't know how to .... After marriage I found my wife to be more mature about money, as she was regular receiving pocket money. Now only i learn how to manage money.

• Teaching kid's personal finance

You can teach such young youths to know the value of money and learn not to misuse it... It depends on how the parent teaches it to them. It can be a great excuse to let kids do household chores to teach them that they have to work for success and reward

• Children should get pocket money

Children should be given pocket Suppose you are very hungry and there's nothing at home? Suppose you are in need of any stationary and no one is fetching you ? What you would do ? Starve? Be scolded by teachers? Its better to have pocket money as it would fulfil your urgent needs. Parents should give children pocket money as they should know the importance of money and can understand money calculations. Thank you

• Children should get pocket money

• Yes why not

Of course children should be given pocket money It'll teach them how to handle money ,good ways to spend them and when they grow up they will have more than enough knowledge about money and money handling.They will be more wise with their decisions and will think twice about buying something because it's their money and not their parents.
    (Guys help me with these freaking articles)
    i hope i helped somebody like me :)
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    Teenagers must be given pocket money.................... In today's world where everything is advanced, teenagers know most of the information what an adult knows, and that too in a detailed manner. So they should be given everything what an adult gets, and when it is about POCKET MONEY, they should surely be given that. I being a teenager knows about the benefits of giving the pocket money and also about the disadvantages of not giving pocketmoney. If they are given pocket money, they learn how to cope with their monetary matters, especially when they are alone. Also, if they are given pocket money, their responsibility increases and they learn the value of money which helps them in their future. But the parents must give them in a limited amount, so that they may not misuse it.........!!!!
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    It is important for a child to have pocket money....... In this modern world it is important to have pocket money to fulfill the needs of a student like in case when no one is at home and u need an urgent thing or material to be brought then u could use your stored penny to bring that but in case no one had given u pocket money then u would not feel independent and u could not buy that.....It shows that how is it important to have pocket money......
    Report Post
    Like Reply00
    Yes the should Yes the should becouse children to learn how to make the own mony and how will the now when the grow up. Maybe the can alise own 2 pown if the cline the room this help them to get poket money this help them for the room when the grow up for the own house.
    Report Post
    Like Reply00

• Relationship between parents and childrens

Kids will buy things without asking their parents and when parents will get to know this they can stop giving pocket money. Children will argue for pocket money and there will be a fight between children and parents. So i would say that children should not get pocket money.Thank you

• The Dark Side Of Giving Pocket Money

Children shouldn't be given money at such young ages(ages till 14). Instead, they should learn the value of money and should also learn to work hard to earn it. Otherwise at young ages, due to the demanding nature of children, they might even misuse the given money for useless purposes.

• NO WAY It SHOULD NOT

The opposition has stated that it increases a sense of responsibility, but what is the responsibility of just spending hard earned money on junk that will rot their mind and teeth. Unless the child requests an invoice, parents have no idea what their child is doing with that pocket money. As well as that, most of the time students receive pocket money for things that they are expected to do without asking. In the future children will not do anything without money as the wager.

• It is required

• According to me...NOOOOOoø....It's not required 😕😕😕

Because they don't know how to spend the money .... It incalculate extravagance in teenagers...They spent money recklessly on buying gadgets ,video games ..Etc. ..They do not realise the value of hard earned money of their parents ..Teenagers sometime indulge in drugs ,smoking,drinking,gambling ..Teenagers with money in pocket hand to lack empathy for the poor and needy ..... And many other things also .....

• Needs to be earned, not given

If children don't earn money and are just given money, they could grow up and face challenges, such as not getting money without working, which they are not used to because they were given money as a child for free. They will grow up spoilt and bratty, thinking that they can get anything they want without doing things and earning.

• No...We must stop give pocket money to our children...

Becayse of the oikonomic kriseis a lot of adults and parents lost their jobs .We must to pay some more important things like taxes ,food,clothes ,our kids learning and a lot other...
    Our children it is anfair to ask us for money because they do not know a lot about the real world and they must work hard like us to earn it ... When we stop give them pocket money they will argue and be more greedy,demanding and they will build a bad behaviour...Also children may lose the money and then ask for more ...So no pocket money to children at such young ages.............................No no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(14+ only)

• It will Spoil their future...

Giving pocket money to children will spoil their future as they will get the money from the parents whenever they want and while doing so they don't understand that how hard it is to earn money. They just simply get the money without knowing its value. So it is not required to provide children with pocket money.

• I think it is not needed.

Why do teenagrs need money, if they want a certain thing they may ask it from their parents. When a child get money they even start being greedy. By getting money at such age can even mislead them to follow wrong practise like they tend to smoke, which is dangerous for there health.

• Of course not

If you keep on giving your children pocket money every single day they may come more demanding and won't rest if there doing a job until they get pocket money. So it is a bad thing if your children are expecting pocket money or demanding it/ thank you parents please give like and share website