Should children be given the freedom to explore the Internet as they see fit?

• I think they should.

You cant hide a child from things FOREVER. And so what if they see porn. When they're older they will , so why hide them from it now? Im not saying they SHOULD be allowed to see it, im just saying if they do than they do. Imagine if age never existed, would it matter? I think not.

• No, there are too many things on the internet which children should not see

There are too many things on the internet that children simply are not mature enough to handle. There is great of violent and pornographic content that children should not be exposed to. Some level of freedom to explore might be a good thing, but blocking certain types of content from children is necessary.

• Children should not be given the freedom to explore the Internet as they see fit.

Children should not be given the freedom to explore the Internet as they see fit. I think that parental controls should be used to make sure that our children are not viewing inappropriate materials on the Internet at their age. I also think that parents should always be monitoring and making sure children are viewing stuff that is appropriate for them.

• No, the Internet can be dangerous for children.

No, children should not be able to browse the Internet as they see fit, as the Internet can be dangerous for kids. There is a lot of vulgar and inappropriate material online, and restrictions should be put into place to keep kids from viewing this material until they have reached a mature age.

• No, They Shouldn't

I do not believe children should be given the freedom to explore the Internet as they see fit. Children can make bad decisions because they lack experience. They can also access things they shouldn't be subjected to. We prefer to talk about what is appropriate and what is not, without using any special software to censor.