• If we don't get paid to do chores we won't have no money when we leave the nest.

If we don't we don't get paid to do chores we will have no money to go to a fun place or you can get that car you all was wanted and you don't have no money so and that is when the chores come in and that is how you all was wanted and that is my reason

• The earn it

They deserve it😂 people think they should get money for being paid because they deserve it, and they also work hard for it. They will do anything to get allowance. Kids would like to get paid every time the do chores. I would like getting paid every time i do chores.

• The earn it

• The earn it

• I think they should

Because it teaches kids that life isn't that easy and things aren't just handed to you. Being payed for chores teaches you that you have to work money or other things. For example, if the child does chores without fussing for a month, the parent/guardian might buy them a video game, book, pack of football cards or even make-up . Therefore, children should do chores and get paid for it.

• Banter I dk

Because so children need a like bnJHvfisbvhjbzdviusbdp bieuwbviuzsehvios h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h u I I I iou;ouhgbi gh iu gu gi uh iuh ih iuh iu

• Banter I dk

• Msmmzmdkeoqkkkke s aaiakskwkem

I I I I I I I I I mask. S c. Me. I'm. Adam w. T. The. Best. Only. Fact. The. O. I'm so not. S s. A. R g h h have. Darth. G. The d s and s s r. The. Fact. E rjd. I'm so sproud s. UcThe and the d e e I I. The. H hndsnamskskkwkakha

• No der we should

We are kids, we need money for...Stuff! We are kids, we need money for...Stuff! We are kids, we need money for...Stuff! We are kids, we need money for...Stuff! We are kids, we need money for...Stuff! We are kids, we need money for...Stuff! We are kids, we need money for...Stuff! We are kids, we need money for...Stuff!

• Hey Mom aren't you proud

I can save up with the money i get from doing chores i can use all my saved up money for college. So When I go to college I can grow up and have an education and my parents would be so proud of me. I would die happy with an education

• Working as a Team

As we all know a household runs like a team, everyone has a job. For example your son is in charge of feeding Fido, the dog, it is also his job to make his bed and clean his room. He gets money for doing these chores but these things should be done by him because his room, his bed and his dog is all his responsibility and what happens when he rejects the money? Do you let Fido starve? No. It just adds to your chores list.

• The earn it

• The earn it

• Children should not be paid to do chores

Children should not be paid because chores are a life style its a need t do. When the child grows up they will have to do their own chores and they will not be paid. Dishes cleaning off the table etc. are things that a child needs to know is a need because you cant just eat off a dirty plate and a table full of junk you need to automatically think,"hey all the dishes are dirty we need them for dinner, ill clean them"

• No bc needs to help

If you pay your kids to fo hdbvc ufbv f f f f f f f f f f f f f f fc c c c c cc c c cc c c cc c cc c cc c cc c c c cc c c c c cc

• No bc needs to help

• I think children should do house work to help

I think this because if parents got paid every time they did there work they would be rich. Kids need to help out with the parents daily lives so they can do fun things. This is what I believe that they have to pitch in with the family to help have a better life

• Because it is

Chores have to be done weather you get paid or not. Its a family job and everybody has to pitch in your parents dont get paid so why should the kids? Let the whole family pitch in and do something for the house instead of one person. That all i have to say.

• Eg fxhbcnhcv c hfghf

Hd h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h hh h h h h hh h h h h hh h i i i i i ii i i 6 6 66 66 66 66 66 6 6

• Door Dunn nn

Ndjskehvkhfdo disown Dj SL kiss duels disks disk disks maps didn't,sow
    Ad kdkdkdkels deemed. D d d d d d d e e e d d d d d d d d d w w e e e d d d mdjalejendj dkdnd dims disks I diekdke diekdke did kid eddd