Should children be used in advertising: Is it fair to use children in television advertisements?

• Why shouldn't they?

If you are advertising for diapers do you really want an adult to model it? If you answered yes to this question then you need to find a therapist. Kids are people to and don't always need to be treated worse than an adult. As long as child labor laws are enforced, it is perfectly fine. WAKE UP AMERICA!

• As Long as Child Labor Laws are Enforced

Children can be used in advertising as much as advertisers want to, as long as child labor laws are enforced and as long as the child's parents approve. It is up to consumers to decide whether or not to believe the advertising. It's not like children will be smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol in the ads.

• I think it's fine

Children are a huge part of real life so it only makes sense they should be present in advertising. It is wrong to force a child to be in a commercial, but if they want to, I think it's okay. Parents just need to be careful about children getting overworked.

• It is not fair to use children on TV advertisement

I am going to talk my viewpoints on is it fair to use children in Tv commercials. And I think it is not fair to use children in the TV commercials.

First, children are so small and at around or below ten years old, their minds still haven't been mature yet. Therefore, they cannot decide the things by their own correctly on thinking if that issue is right or wrong.

Second, people just like us,watching the advertisements would think that this kid is so cute. But in other perspective, the cuteness is the only utilise tool on advertisements to show the public.

So, is it really worth to sacrifice your child showing them on public that everyone can recognise them so in as to earn the money? I don't really think so.

• It is not fair to use children in the TV commercials.