• Yes They Should!

They should be banned because they affect the eye-site and they are sometimes improper with some scenes, we also don't trust little children while watching them except when a supervisor is around, Sometimes they give "WRONG" info for little children so we can't change that. Children may see the scenes that are improper even it's against his religion which is bad!

• Adventure time !

'Nuff said, bro. I just need to reach the minimum word count now, so I'm just babbling, only thirty-one words to go now almost there I'm gonna get there, again I want my cartoons bro. Gimme more words so close out of breath I need water....... I just made it!

• Children TV shows are great!

The child shows on TV should have the same rights as all other shows, should they instead watch shows that are made for an older audience? Off course not! Even show that involves no violence or criminality that we may deem alright to show to our kids will have advanced language and kids certainly won't get sarcasm and pickup false information.
    Plus children´s TV are great resources for learning!

• Morning TV not kids shows for me!

All I watch for morning TV is Animal Cops and Pitbulls and parolees. And I don't mind kids around the world watch their shows. So yeah. I watch shows with slight violence, but not too much, just a slight! And why should kids not watch their share of morning TV?

• Why should us children be banned from watching T.V.?

Watching T.V. is a way that children can enjoy their favorite shows, and laugh and have fun. For instance say a 4 year old was bored he can turn on a T.V. and watch one of his favorite show that amuses him/her. T.V. can let out different types of emotions that you are having such as; anger, happiness, sad, etc...And this will conclude my Supporting Argument