• Yes They Should!

They should be banned because they affect the eye-site and they are sometimes improper with some scenes, we also don't trust little children while watching them except when a supervisor is around, Sometimes they give "WRONG" info for little children so we can't change that. Children may see the scenes that are improper even it's against his religion which is bad!

• The cartoon channel should be baned

The cartoon channel should be baned because they distract our mind from studies . They also affect our eye site.The children who watch cartoon channel believe that they are real and if they see they will do that also which is dangerous for them.
    We don't get time to spend with our elder .They make us lazy. The harmful raise that comes from the television harms our eyes . Instead of seeing cartoon we can see something useful for us.

• Not all ...But.. A few should be banned,that often show violent matters....

I have noticed my neighbor' s kid watch some tv channels in which stealing, beating,hurting, kicking, revenge and sometimes even killing others or doing something else bad and so and so... Were shown. Kids are much inspired by the characters in tv and sometimes take those characters as a role model or try to behave like those characters...This may create a violent society of kids who'll, in future, turn into youngsters , and..That society of grownups which should be nation's pillars will be a violent society..So, i think that, kids channels of the above mentioned kind should definitely be banned.

But i don't tell that all kids' channels are of the same kind..Because, many good channels are there , which are being a good source of entertainment and improve the kids' creativity and imagination, and some also have learning stuff that make the kids' knowledge develop in a healthy manner..........

So, not all channels, but only those few channels, that are not good for kids should be definitely banned.

• Adventure time !

'Nuff said, bro. I just need to reach the minimum word count now, so I'm just babbling, only thirty-one words to go now almost there I'm gonna get there, again I want my cartoons bro. Gimme more words so close out of breath I need water....... I just made it!

• Children TV shows are great!

The child shows on TV should have the same rights as all other shows, should they instead watch shows that are made for an older audience? Off course not! Even show that involves no violence or criminality that we may deem alright to show to our kids will have advanced language and kids certainly won't get sarcasm and pickup false information.
    Plus children´s TV are great resources for learning!

• Morning TV not kids shows for me!

All I watch for morning TV is Animal Cops and Pitbulls and parolees. And I don't mind kids around the world watch their shows. So yeah. I watch shows with slight violence, but not too much, just a slight! And why should kids not watch their share of morning TV?

• Why should us children be banned from watching T.V.?

Watching T.V. is a way that children can enjoy their favorite shows, and laugh and have fun. For instance say a 4 year old was bored he can turn on a T.V. and watch one of his favorite show that amuses him/her. T.V. can let out different types of emotions that you are having such as; anger, happiness, sad, etc...And this will conclude my Supporting Argument