• They could get persuaded

I think no cause kids see too many things now like R rated movies. That's not too bad but when a kid is getting used to swearing he will write mean comments on other people's posts. Or matey if they are young some one could take advantage of them and much worst things could happen then

• Lower the limit

People keep on arguing whether kids under 13 yrs. Old should be allowed to have a face book account. In my opinion , I think its up to the kid and his parents. But I also think kids should have a Facebook account so they can keep in touch with far away relatives. I mean let them have a little fun, what else could they be asking for? I mean I know that the internet is dangerous in a way , but if they can learn so much in school, why can't they learn a LITTLE about online safety. This all because of COPPA . I strongly disagree with restricting kids from fun things.I comment on other kid-restricting debates on this very website, especially Facebook related debates.

• I think it's okay.

I think that children should have Facebook and use it with their parents permission and guidance. It (or something similar) will be most likely used by them later on in life in their academic life and career. I don't think that it hurts them to start socializing on it early, or to play some games.

• They could get persuaded

• In my opinion no

Me myself am a student and once got hacked and the person wrote hurtful comments to my friends. So imagine having one and be hacked what would happen so think of it what would you do.For ex: the person wrote innapropreate content to your friends and the end up not being your friend

• Children should not have Facebook.

Facebook is a waste of time. Children should focus on their school work, and making friends in the real, physical world. Facebook teaches people to spend all their time on computers, playing games, and chatting with people they have no real relationships with. It is bad for a child's development.

• There should be an age limit.

Children should not have Facebook. I got a Myspace when I was 10 years old and I regret it because I should have spent my childhood bonding with family and friends and not spending all of my freetime by the computer. I dont think people should get Facebooks until they are at least 16 years old.