• I think students should be able to have longer PE.

We cant help what they do on their own time, but we can at school. We cant help or tell them what to do at home, but we can at school. We should keep them active during the day, im not saying they have to run non-stop, cause i dont like running. But i do like sports, i am playing sports, its very important to be in sports, i think everybody should at least be in one sport. I am in 3 sports, and i love PE. Its the best part of the day and i think it needs to be longer.

• Yes there should be more P.E classes at school

We need more P.E classes because its more fun then learning and sitting in your chair like a nerd and you can get up and do something physical. Many students dont do excersise at home and once a week is not sufficien. We cant help what they do in there own time but we can at school.

• More P.E. Please

I only get 30 minutes of P.E. At school. Half the time we talk. So really we get 15 minutes. P.E. Is fun I love P.E.. More pe more pe more pe. We all need to excirse for at least a hour each day. Pe is a get way to do that. Not if you only get 15 minutes though. I vote more pe. Who's with me

• So they can be healthy and have a long healthy life.

P.E. Classes provide a way for students to get some exercise, whether it be playing soccer or lifting weights. In addition to keeping students fit, P.E. Also helps students in the classroom. According to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention physical education classes increase test scores and students’ focus. As is currently the norm sports would still grant P.E. Credit, meaning that two seasons of a sport would replace one year of P.E. This provides a choice to the students to either explore new activities or to pursue one or several sports they are passionate about while still ensuring that everyone is getting their daily exercise.

• We should have more p.E.

After some fun p.E. You have to sit in your stinken medal chair. I say as myself you need at least 1 hour in p.E. Because i go bouncing off the walls after that and of corse yak! Yak! Yak! Goes the teacher {don't want that } that is why i think that. P.E. IS AWESOME

• More Excersize at school

I think PE should be longer since kids only get 20 minutes of PE time in elementry school.I don't think this is fair.This should be atleast be an hour or 40 minutes during the time.Its time we extend PE time to atleast an hour or 40 minutes at school people.

• More Physical Education Necessary

The average child could use extra hours of physical education in school. However, schools need to shift from letting students play games to actually educating them. Children need to know the basics of physiology, proper diet, and exericse. Actually teaching the students would help curb obesity rates and promote healthy lifestyles.

• Yes, it helps with academics.

Yes, children should have more PE in school, because more PE can help with academics. Children who have physical education courses can concentrate more in school. Children who have gym every day also have fewer problems with attention deficit disorder. Physical education is important for life and helps with student achievement in many areas.

• More Exercise is Healthier

Children should have more physical education in school because active kids are healthier. As part of a PE curriculum, pupils can be taught basic nutrition, exercise and even yoga for better preventive medical practices. Even better, certified health professionals can give lessons on better nutrition and how to take care of the human body.

• Pig pig pig

Pedekoed,del heeehhe3 jdde jd ej eh he he he he b he he bhb eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh e heh eh ehe he he h he he eh ehe eh ehe h ehe he eh ehe eh ehe h

• Mah boi hb

Fd fd fd f f f ff f f f f f ff f f f f f f f fdf d f df d f fd f d f df df d fd f d fdf d f d f d f d f sd d s d s

• No mah boi

4e d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d f f f s s f s f s f s s s s d d s d sd sd s sd sd s ds s s s d s

• Not in school

This is a bit ironic because I am in school, but whatever. I find P.E in school to be a complete waste of my time. We use the first 20 minutes of P. E for useless running, which anyone can do at home. And we spend another 15 minutes talking about the rules that everyone knows about. P.E should be more about the things that help us exercise, not playing capture the flag and being put on defense to do nothing. If you want to exercise at home, you can ride your bike, go for a walk, and even run. And you have plenty of time to do that. But at school, you only have about 50 minutes. I find P.E a waste of my time, and I could do something better with that time like do homework.

• H i i

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhh j hj h j h j hj h jhj hj hj hj h j hj hjhjhhjjhj hjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjh h hjj j j j jj jj j j j j j j j jj j j j jj v nhnvnvkjvnxf

• Hhhh hh h

H h nhm 9ji i pooopolkjo0kokokok b k k lk l l lk l l l l l l l lk lk llk l k l lklk lk lk lk lk l lk lk lk l l k l lk l l k l k lk l k lk k

• Ffffff jh h

Fffghjyiyhj bghgjhg g hgbb b bbb j j jh j j j j oi o o oi oi iu uy9 uy y 8uy 8uy 8hy 98hy 9hy 9hy 97hy 9hy 98hy 98hy 98hy 8hy 7hy hy987 98uhy 98uhy 98hy 98uhy 98hy 8hy 8hy 8uhy hy98 hy98 hy99hy hy hy hy79

• Jknkjnkjn jnj jkk

Hu jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jj jjjjj jj j j j j j j j j j jj jjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Jknkjnkjn jnj jkk

• No no no no no

Kids should have an after school gym class , students tend to go to to gym and are late for there next classes , sweating smelly and loosing lost of education . Noooooooooo nooooooo nooooo noooooo nooooo noooooo noooooo nooooo nooo no no no no no no no nope no