Should children have to do chores or tasks at home?

• Yes. Children can learn from chores!

Yes. I feel that children should be responsible to carry out a set number of daily tasks (or chores) every day. It teaches them time management, life skills, obedience and more. Chores are an important part of growing up, and I feel it is important to instill a sense of duty in our children, in an effort to make sure they don't grow up to be lazy.

• Yes! They do

Children should learn to do chores or task when they are younger!
    They will not learn responsibility they will not know how to do anything when they are older. They should learn now so they do not expect people to do everything for them in life. Teach them while they are young.

• Yes! They do

• Yes! They do

• Yes - children need to do chores

Children need to have a sense of responsibility and it helps to start at a young age, plus children are young and have the energy to do simple task at home. This also relieves some of the stress on the parents on getting things done around the house. This also gets the kids off of the computer and moving around. Another reason is doing chores gets them use to doing work and how to do it when they grow into adulthood.

• Yes they should

1. Helps them to learn things.
    2. Helps them be RESPONSIBLE
    3. Helps them to FUNCTION INDEPENDANTLY OUTSIDE the whole WORLD.
    I dont understand why all of you feel that children don't need to.
    If you are a parent then no offence you dont care about the future and if you are a child then kid go to your parents or surf the net it is proved as well that it is important for kids to do chores

• Yes yes yes

Guys its obvious children should do chores because it will help them for life and it will help them to realize that they are not king and queens.
    AND also when they will grow they will need to know how to do their houses and how to live
    xoxo
    the princess

• Of course they need to!

Children can learn from chores. I feel that children should be responsible of doing chores.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘―πŸ‘― needs more words so excuse me... Hint jig and add another awe did nothing naked jmo Aga and add another awe did not leave her out my picture of Lord KRISHNA LORD space explanation of question of the body and were ready to bite into the air balloon again but it is a picture of Lord KRISHNA AVANTI PRIMARY SCHOOL MEETING PRINCE CHARLES AND IDENTIFY AN EXPANDED NOUN PHRASE

• I think children should do chores at home

Parents stress if children dont help do chores. Parents would do all the work for children while the children play video games. When the children grow up, children will be lazy and not be helpful to the family members that are doing all the work. Children will not learn how to do chores if they dont do chores.

• Yes I think children should do chores.

If kids don't do there chores when there older when it really comes in handy they won't know how to do there own chore's so that is why kids should learn how to do there chores.Especially when they are older.If they don't do there chores there houses will be dirty.

• The person next to me is an idiot

See look at what he or she is saying so idiotic of them . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .Sorry it said more words needed so dont mind me bloop blop blooped bloo bloop bloo bloo!

• All Chores Suck

Chores Suck C H O R E S S U C K B E C A U S E T H E Y J U S T D O
    T H E Y A R E B O R I N G A N D T I M E W AS T I N G>

• No more chores

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Im a kid and I hate doing chores . It's the worst I could be hanging out with friends but no im stuck doing chores.No no no more chores we aren't you'r slaves.

• No no no

No no no no no nk no no no no no no nln on onmn nonm n nln n n n n n n n n n nn nmknhnmtkb b v v hymhk ykjgk f kntj fkjtj3 d dt kjgj 4gk 4dgj t kg rd e f jk drth fkjhtfn

• No no no

• Chores are something that kids try to avoid.

Kids usually try to avoid these after school, and they should pick up their own mess, not someone else's mess. They should clean their own room, their own dishes, and groom their own pets. Some people say that a roof over their head and clothes is enough, but that is required by law. Thank you

• Not at all

I dont like chores .If i will do chores my studes will effect .It is a problem in village .I as a child think that if we will chores it is like chilt labour . I am leavint gap it fill my 5 words . N o c h o r e s

• Not at all

• Chores are really important in this world it means picking up after yourself and being really Chores are really important in this world it

Chores are really important in this world it means picking up after yourself and being really Chores are really important in this world it means picking up after yourself and being really Chores are really important in this world it means picking up after yourself and being really Chores are really important in this world it means picking up after yourself and being really Chores are really important in this world it means picking up after yourself and being really clean

• Wertyuiopo; f f

Lkjhgfghjhvvbv f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

sweetbreeze says2013-08-07T22:27:32.777
Sometimes, but not all the time, since they need their playtime and the time to do their homework and other work from school. They still need to relax.