• Same rights as Teens

Teenagers can have TV in their room. What is wrong with children having it? Having a TV can help developmental skills, it keeps them occupied and, it is also educational. Some children rather not talk about things with their parents throughrather figure things out on their own. Even though television is said to be brain rotting you can still learn a lot from it. Television also helps hand eye coordination.

• Yes children should

I think this because a t v in a child's bedroom could help them with learning, developing, and having something to do when it is rainy for example and they have not much else to do . So for what it is worth, i would agree with letting children have tvs in their room

• Yes & no

It is good to have a tv in the child bedroom because it teaches them education and i chose no because it can effect them by eye strain and their personality also. Thank you for my argument and please give me like on it. I hope u like this. !!!

• Yes & no

• Yes yes yes

W w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• Yes yes yes

• Flkdhvair;gjvrwakgvkj;ab jrfrg;oahrw iaj'erigj

Fjgwyeo;rijgv09WIPA-SIFI9WNE 0QWEUF [09WUF 8EYFQ8[WAUAR 98RIOWRU VV WERHG V 9ERVUEHRVYERV W RV R78VQEBTHB ET RT BE B U LYGL HGH HYG GYG TH9GH88JHGFG6FTF FU BN 8H8TYG JRF F G T YG 976YG7UFYG TU 76 T YT67UY T76UY FG YT 96 YT I76YIT H76 8T876YU T 65T 786IT 6576TY 56TG YFG7TYU GYUTYH

• Why it is a good idea to have a TV in kids bedrooms

Some people think it is not good idea for children to have a TV's in their rooms because their children may watch to much or watch unsuitable shows, however in these modern times parents have the option to place parent controls on the TV. This means children would not be able to watch unsuitable shows

• No the should not

I reported the persson the said ok too much and i reported fat pig wresler for silly language as the owner of the blog i will band you from going on safari. UNDERSTAND T H I N K B E F O R E Y O U S P E E K O K 1 1 1 1 1 1

• No the should not

• TV! No Way

I strongly believe that children shouldn't have TV's in there bedroom because if there parents are outside and they are inside and they are all by them there parents won't know what they are doing. If there in there room by them self there parents won't know if something happens to them or what they are watching. So I recommend that children should watch TV in the lounge room because you will know what they are doing and you will know if anything happens to them. For example: if your child collapses or faints you won't know because you can't see them.

• Distracts from Sleeping

Bedrooms are for sleeping, not watching television. Young minds need to unplug sometime and bedtime is the right time for turning off the television. If kids can't sleep, parents need to come up with some other technique for getting children to bed instead of leaving the television on. TVs and electronic stimulation prevent people, especially children, from sleeping soundly.

• They definitely should not.

Small children need to learn that bedrooms are for sleeping, homework, etc. What is a benefit to young children having a TV in their room? Waste of money, excessive materialism, and they can just watch television in the living room. I personally know children who cannot fall asleep without having a movie playing for the majority of the night. That wastes money as the electricity is on all night. Plus it's bad for the environment to have electronics on all the time. The reason those children are like that is because the parents made them develop bad habits from a young age.

• No they shouldn't

A tv in a child's room will be a major distraction to sleep and activities. If a child had a tv in their room would they want to watch it or go to sleep? Of course they would want to watch it. Also with a tv in their bedroom, all they would want to do is watch it and not do anything a normal child their age would do like go outside and run around or play games with other siblings.

• Children should not have televisions in their bedrooms.

Television has the potential to educate and entertainment children in small doses; however, the temptation to overuse it can be great. This is increased when a television is located in a child's bedroom. Then a child can easily spend hours and hours of the day watching shows that have no educational or uplifting values to them. Adults need to be able to monitor what children watch and how much.

• I do not think children should have TVs in their bedrooms.

I do not think children should have TVs in their bedrooms. I think it's a better idea to monitor your kids TV watching until they at least reach their teenage years. A kid flipping through channels in their room and stumbling upon some trashy TV show with no one to even explain to them what it is would not be a good thing.

• Children should not have TVs in their bedrooms.

Children should not have television sets in their bedrooms because it will lead them to watch too much television. Kids should be encouraged to spend time doing their homework or interacting with other kids their own age. Too much television can also lead children to emulate violent actions which they see on the screen.

• No TVs in Child's Bedroom

Children should not have televisions in their bedrooms at a young age. In reality, television is wildly unhealthy for children. Most parents realize this fact but use a TV to make up for a lack of parenting, which is never a good idea. Therefore, children don't need televisions in their rooms until they're in their teen years.

• No no no

No no no nio nonononononono onononon onon ono oonoobn on nonono n mjn cdgnmcdn h b njasdkbvg fd gd dgf hdf gh gh gfs sjgh h h g dgh dgh hg ghd j sj f g sgj g g g g g gjf gf g g gf gj gj gj

• No no no

Laladooda says2014-03-31T12:33:33.097
Lol