• Yes they shoud

Yes e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Yes they shoud

• Yyyyyy y y

Yyyyyyyyyyyyye e e e e ee e e e e e ee ee ee e e ee e e e ee ee e e e ssss s s s s s s s ss ss s s ss s s s ss s s s s s ss s s

• Children should be taught how to use guns.

My dad taught me from a young age how to handle a firearm. One of the main arguments is that children are too careless and will end up injuring, or killing themselves, but when I was being taught how to handle a weapon there where always rules. Never point the gun at someone. If you do point the gun at someone you better be prepared to shoot them and anything behind them. Never look down the barrel of a gun. Never place your finger on the trigger until you are ready to fire. The weapons were always stored in a secure place as well as the ammo. Children should be taught how to use guns because you never know when you have to use them and if you do you better know how to use them.

• Yes i agree with teaching kids the ways of using a firearm

I agree with letting kids learn how to properly use an handle firearms in case of intruder or whatever the case might be, but I also disagree with letting kids learn how to use guns because some might "accidentally" shoot one of relatives thinking they might be an intruder trying to break in.

• I am 10 years old and I have a 20 gauge shot gun I use it for protection

If a person broke into your house you could protect your self just in case a person broke into my house when i was having a sleep over I threatend to shoot and he ran away he never came back to my house so far and i hope it stays that way

• Kids should not have guns!!!!!!

NO of course not children are to young to own a gun if they have school to go they have to focus on school not guns its to gory and u never know if they can get hurt know someone that has their own licence to hunt and I think in my head she is just 13 how can a 13 year old take hunting class. It annoying how people say I'm wrong but the people that say no I'm ok with that and hunting is just not for kids.

• Education is always beneficial and teaching your children to respect a weapon is key.

Children who lack general knowledge about guns usually will never appreciate the power of the gun. If you make it such a big deal then children are going to want it more. Stop coddling the kids and try parenting for once. It's so said to see that ignorance is gaining strength.

• They should use guns

I would like to tell you about why the 13 year olds of today should be allowed to use guns. While you read this you will realise that it will cut down rape, kidnappings, pedofile and child murders and maybe you will allow kids to carry guns in our community…

Well well, where to start. Ah the mass of rape caused by parents and pedos. I'm not and i am saying kids should point a gun in a adults face but it will reduce rape and child abuse.

Did you know some adults teach kids to use handguns, shotguns, and other firearms that are not allowed in the hands of children. Well you thought that our streets were safe but now think again they're not. You could employ more cops or more armed forces but in an apocalypse you will send us into an area where no law controls and there will be alot of pedofiles.

• No way should children learn how to use guns!

I fully support gun rights, and believe that any legal responsible adult should own a gun. The key word there is adult. Children do not have the mindset to understand how dangerous guns can be, and even when taught the danger, they definitely shouldn't learn how to use them. Children often create their own games which a gun easily could be added since they understand how to use one.

Instead, teach Children what guns do, and that they should never touch one. Until they can comprehend what the ramifications are from using a gun, they need not learn how to use one.

• Never

There is no reason children should be taught to use guns. There are already debates about whether video games cause violence in children, so giving them guns to go hand in hand with these violent games would just be asking for disaster. Children are not mature enough to handle guns responsibly and even if they never touch them besides when they are being taught to use them, that doesn't mean an accident can't occur during these lessons or that they won't get angry about something and take the gun on their own if they know where it is kept.

• Absolutely not

It legitimately frightens me that the person to my left is far from the only person that thinks this would be a good idea. It's an abysmal one that the potential good it can do is vastly, vastly outweighed by the bad. Many children don't understand that death is a permanent position, you want to teach them how to use something lethal? Yikes.

• Kids should not have guns!!!!!!

• Kid's Shouldn't Have Guns

First off, why would a kid need a gun in the first place? To defend themselves from a kidnapper? First off, the kid would need to have a gun with them 24/7 because no one knows when someone's going to take your child. If you aren't going to be there for your child when they get kidnapped, then how are you suppose to be responsible enough to give your child a gun? In some states, a cop can't be trusted with a gun because they shot unarmed blacks. How are you suppose to trust a child with a gun when there adults who can't be trusted.

• Kids With a Gun? Terrible Idea!

Many people think it's a great idea for their 6-year old to be taught how to use a gun, but is it really necessary? The main reason is self defense, but most parents who teach a kid how to shoot, keep the gun hidden. That may seem fine but they WILL find it. There's countless cases of a child finding a gun. Even if they know how to use it properly, kids are dumb. They see someone on TV, in a video game, etc., and they think they'll be fine but anything could happen. Hundreds of kids/people die of accidents like these each year. Another reason people teach them it is for hunting. It's understandable for an older teen to hunt but people bring 7 year olds. When I was seven, I played with stuffed animals and read books for fun! Killing animals... No. Finally, many teen/children will feel in power knowing they can shoot and/or own a gun. Very rarely, this form of power may lead to terrible things. They see people in violent video games... On TV. Rarely, things less to another and a stupid kid does something stupid. Kids and guns just don't mix. Don't let it happen.

• Teaching kids to use guns would be irresponsible

Despite the importance of self-defense, have you ever stopped and wondered how school shootings would have happened if the child or teen didn't know how to fire a gun? While only a very small amount of children and teens commit such terrible actions, it's still better if it never happened at all. After all, children are rarely left home alone. Doing so would a irresponsible, and teaching a kid to fire gun isn't going to fix that.

• For the sake of knowing how to protect and support

Most children are left alone in homes all the time. If there ever comes a time when they need to defend themselves knowing how to use guns will help them. Although it always matters if you teach a child how to operate a gun right. You should talk to your child or known minors about gun safety so they understand its not a toy, but a defense source.

• No way jose

If a kid learned how to shoot guns and that kid grew up from a bad background they could just grab their dads gun and they could just shoot wildly at people they dislike. They should allow 18 or older sged kids to learn ho to shoot a gun. Thats why they shouldnt

• Should children be taught to use something that kills people?

I don't think children should be given something that can kill other people. I don't think any people should be allowed to posses things that kill other people. I don't think children should be burdened with weapons, I think they should be protected from them. A child who needs a gun (or believes they do) is already burdened.