• I love sports

Sports are good for the kids k k k k k k kkk k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k kk kk k k k k k k k k kk k kk k k k k k k

• I love sports

• I love sports

• I love sports

• I love sports

Kids love ports and that is why i love sports j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• I love sports

• Yes, they should

Sports give children a hobby, a passion, and a way to stay physically fit. They're also a way to learn that competition can be healthy, and they can make friends playing sports. The benefits of athletic competition are vast, it's greatly beneficial to children to find a sport they like to compete in.

• Children should definitely participate in sports.

There are many aspects of sports that prove to be beneficial to children. They can learn the quality of team work and competition which is something they will have to do and experience in the future work place when they grow up. Also, it is a great way to learn more about the people around you and make friends.