• Yes, children should play video games.

Playing video games is one of many ways to learn many knowlage like history language and science and games can improve children mind like solving the problems and planing. Moreover, games can make children relax from their work and their free time will be useful. Thus, some games is good for children. Even playing video games is good for children but parent should teach and take care of their children from games addiction.

Posted by: W2E
  • Any game can.

You see any game you play you learn from or better reflexes and strategy games and puzzles or historical event games with war. I learned about the war from call of duty games and I wouldn't have learned in school and developed better hand coordination. I developed these by playing.

• Duh, it is obvious

1. Video games teach problem solving. Video games get kids to think. There are dozens of video games that are specifically geared towards learning, but even the most basic shooter game teaches kids to think logically and quickly process large amounts of data. Rather than passively absorbing content from, say, a TV show, a video game requires the player’s constant input to tell the story.

2. Video games are social. The stereotype of the pasty-faced adolescent sitting in his mom’s basement playing video games on his own is as outdated as Space Invaders. Many games have thriving online and offline fan-bases, and a community component that strongly encourages social interaction.

3. Video games provide positive reinforcement. Most video games are designed to allow players to succeed and be rewarded for that success. Different skill levels and a risk-and-reward gaming culture mean that kids are not afraid to fail and will take a few chances in order to achieve their ultimate goal.

4. Video games teach strategic thinking. Video games teach kids to think objectively about both the games themselves and their own performance. While there are many games that place a premium on strategy, most set an overall goal and give the gamer numerous ways in which he or she can achieve that goal. Players also get instant feedback on their decisions and quickly learn their own strengths and weaknesses.

5. Video games build teamwork. The vast majority of video games are now designed with cooperative play options. Whether it’s fighting off alien invaders, solving puzzles, or being on the same bobsleigh team, video games offer kids a wealth of opportunities to constructively work together.

6. Video games improve hand-eye coordination. Video games have been found to improve the balance and coordination of numerous patients from stroke victims to those suffering from Parkinson’s Disease. There have even been studies that suggest that surgeons who regularly play video games make less mistakes in the operating theater than non-gamers. Even if your child is super-healthy and has no desire to be a surgeon or watch-maker, good hand-eye coordination is an invaluable skill to have.

7. Video games bring families together. If you can’t beat 'em, join 'em. Video games aren’t just for kids anymore. Ask your kids to teach you a few moves and you might find that Family Fun Night is every bit as enjoyable as those games of Clue and Monopoly used to be when you were a kid!

• Video games can help the brain.

Some video games can help stimulate the brain in a good way. Not all games are bad. For instance, Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader helps you with useful facts. It all depends on the system too. For instance, if you play on the computer, it is not as bad because there are games that help with math and science skills.

• Don't Get Addicted Though

Video games are a fun way to learn many helpful skills. Better Hand-Eye Co-ordination, teamwork(in Co-op games), faster reflexes are several of the benefits.
    Of course, depending on the type of game, different things are learnt. Some games (eg. Runescape) have a medieval setting, where some general knowledge can be learnt.
    One thing that worries me about games is how quickly some children can be addicted. I've spoken to a World of Warcraft player who told me they wish they can quit but they are addicted to the game. As long as the child can manage their time, gaming is a good thing.

I, for one, am glad to be a gamer. I've learnt much more from games than lessons at school can ever teach me but I do value my school time as well.

• Of course, but to some extent.

Videos games are a way for a child to learn. Stopping kids from playing would just hinder this way of learning. Video games both help improve hand eye coordination and help improve the reflex of kids. Kids should be limited to a certain amount of playing so they could get off the computer or video game and do something more social.

• Yes, children should play

Of course children should play video games, but the type of video games should be censored. There are a lot of fun, appropriate games for children. I believe video games help children to relax and enjoy life a bit. School is hard for kids, they deserve to have a break once in awhile.

• Yes, Children Should Play Video Games

I see absolutely nothing wrong with children playing video games. It is up to the parents to decide when and how much video game playing is appropriate for their children. Also, game designers should take more responsibility for the future of our children by designing games with an "undercover" educational aspect. Most importantly, parents should make sure their children are not playing violent games that devalue the lives of other human beings.

• Especially Age-Appropriate Games

We hear stories all the time about people playing video games for 3 days in a row with little sleep or people dying from blood clots because they sat in a chair too long while shooting up aliens in a popular game. However, with age-appropriate games and a little restraint, video games are vital to developing fine motor skills in addition to hand-eye coordination. There are plenty of educational games on the market as well.

• Why it helps

Some video games are educational and tactical so it helps children use there brains to think. It is not a bad thing to play video games but it is if you play a lot . Also children need to have fun so let the play videogames with family and friends.

• Video Games Are Bad

I say no because video games can effect a child's education which could mean bad grades in school. Also they'll be missing out on activities outside that is fundamental to their physical, social, intellectual, and emotional development. So to me video games are bad for children but others argue that it helps children or it's good for them.

• Video games are VIOLENT.

If you grow up playing video games, then you could end up like that teenager who shot a whole bunch of police officers in court. DOES anyone want to be like that? Tell me now or my life's beliefs will be ruined and I will go into shock and DIE! Or someone who plays violent video games could shoot me with a police officer's gun. See? Your child could KILL if you let them play video games.

• No to gamers

Video games can withdraw kids from loved ones and can make them be overly emotional or rage easily.Plus they don't know when to stop and become addictive. They may also skip meals to play or not eat much. I know this because my brother does it.If you have to, limit their time.

• No video games

When kids play video games the suffer from brain damage. Also they will get addicted. Kids who play violent games are getting the wrong message. If any video games are played the need to be educative. Video games can lower grades. If that happens your child will flunk school. So no video games.

• Numerous deaths because video games.

28 year old man collapsed and died because of playing World of Warcraft and StarCraft 50 hours straight. A teenager in Ohio shot his parents for taking away his Halo 3 video game. A Korean couple spent hours playing video games, neglecting their 3 year old baby, who died of malnutrition and dehydration. 16 year old in South Philadelphia killed his mother for confiscating his PSP.

• No Way Jose!!

Video games can be violent, inappropriate, and uneducational for children. Video games distract children from school, education, academics, and their hw. It also hurts their eyes and it make them lazier and lazier the more they play it. This is why parents shouldn't let their children play video games. Ya!

• It's a drug, an escape, and should be regulated

I see video gaming as a drug like alcohol, cigarettes, pot, or a tougher drug. It's an escape. A little bit is ok but you can certainly binge on it and become an addict. If we tell kids they cannot drink or do drugs, I also don't think they have the mental maturity to not binge on games. They will become addicted fast. I don't think kids should be allowed to play video games until they are 18 years old, similar to how you can't buy cigarettes until you're 18 or alcohol until you're 21.

• Wait until you are ready.

Children play games too old for them because others do. They want to break a rule or keep up with their friends. At what price to themselves? Ages are given to things for a reason not just to upset children. Please, please wait and choose to play games for your age.

• I hate reports

I am so mad because i have to write a stupid report saying that kids shouldn't be able to play video games no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO

• Boo for vvviiidddeeeooo gggaaammmeeesss

It will hurt there eyes and will be b b b b b b b b b b b b b b lllllllllllllllllllllllllll iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin n n n n n n n n n e e e e e e e e e d d d d d d d d d d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fong says2017-01-07T14:45:01.030
Children can learn many kinds of skill from video games. They will get more creativity and problem-solving skill to use in their life. Moreover, video games will reduce stress. That will show us children should play video games.
wongsatorn says2017-01-23T07:17:18.480
I accept that games should apply for the child. In the age of technology, many children were pressed by Thailand's education. If children collect much pressure, they would commit suicide. In the other ways, games and sports are relieved it. When children are are playing the games, they are eased. Finally, a game is good for children.
wongsatorn says2017-01-23T07:17:38.903