• 13 year olds should babysit

13 year olds should so they know that is in the real world and when they become mom and dads if they don't how will they learn how to watch their kid when they are mom and dad when I was a kid I watch my sisters and brothers they need to babysit.

• Asds dd d d

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No, children under age 13 should not be allowed to babysit.

I believe that children under the age of 13 should not be allowed to babysit. Children that young can be very immature and not capable of staying calm in emergencies. That is too much responsibility for children that age. Kids should be allowed to be kids and not given adult responsibilities at a young age.

• Only If It's There Siblings

I do not believe children under the age of 13 should be allowed to baby sit in a forum where they are expecting pay to watch other people's children. The risks are too high in today's world and not worth. There are too many things that could potentially go wrong and I don't feel a 12 year old (or younger) is capable of consistently making the right decisions.