• Kjn jk jnk kj

Bfb hfbh gh bb hb hb hjb h hjb hj bhj bhj b jhbh jb jb jhb hjb hb hb h bh bh bh bh bh bhb h bhj bhj bhj b hjb hb hjb h hjb hb hb hb h bh bh bj bh bh bh b hb b

• Yes, strands high in CBD obviously

Medical marijuana is nothing less than a miracle drug when it comes to treat various conditions . It should not just be available for adults as kids that have cancer or suffer from seizures or whatever condition should not be subjected to chemical substances that could harm them even more. It is also proved that children who used medical marijuana have shown amazing results and for this reason alone they should not be deprived from something that could heal them or bring substantial results.

• Yes they should be able to use it, it's up to their doctor and parents, not you!

I recently watched an article on the news. This child had up to 200 seizures a day. His medicine was not working and turned him into a zombie sleeping all day. The doctors prescribed him a liquid form of medical marijuana. His seizures stopped immediately. His parents called it a life saver, and who said anything about young children smoking pot? Please come up with a valid response instead of going with your gut instinct of how bad you think the drug is. Try and tell that parent her child does not need his medicine that changed and made his life livable. You people make me sick. All of you are smart hard headed people that think you know what's best for everyone.

• It is better than prescription drugs.

Doctors across America get paid to write prescriptions. ADHD and ADD medicine prescriptions is a huge problem in this country. While some kids may actually need it, most do not. A majority of people in America, could pay the multiple thousand dollar fee to get tested for ADD and ADHD and a majority of them would get prescribed medication by doctors. It is also unfair that these students get extra time on tests, as I could get it too if I just paid a doctor for that recommendation. While I believe that people should limit the medication they take as much possible, medical marijuana is far less dangerous than amphetamines, and sleeping pills. There is no reason why children shouldn't be allowed to smoke medical marijuana if they are allowed to take these other substances, which are far more addicting. This does not mean that kids should be going to school high but a little marijuana to allow them to sleep without pills, or to prevent anxiety attacks (rather than highly addictive xanax) should be allowed. Marijuana, while still a drug, is far less dangerous than people think. And in the proper circumstances, children should be able to use it medicinally.

• Why limit doctors because of random morality?

Doctors are "allowed" to prescribe a wide range of medication, most of which has much greater potential for harm than marijuana. If a doctor deems that a child can be helped by any chemical or treatment, how is it the place of any non-medical entity to step in and disallow the prescription in such an absolute manner?

• Yes to improve quality of life.

It's not fair for anyone to suffer when battling cancer, especially children. This drug is proven to increase appetite, decrease pain and helps to reduce vomiting. These are all things that a cancer patient needs so why not allow a child to reap the benefits of this drug? It seems inhumane to me to have a drug that could help them so much and NOT give it to them.

• Yes, but only in extreme cases

I believe children should have access to medicinal marijuana in extreme cases, when no other medicine is effective at alleviating symptoms of Cancer and other serious illnesses. Access to the tablet form of this drug can drastically improve the quality of life for a suffering child. No human should be denied access to a drug with such great benefits and little side effects when they are struggling with such a detrimental illness, especially a child.

• No

I don't think children should be allowed to use medicinal marijuana because adults have a stronger immune system, due to the fact that marijuana has harmful diseases and what not. I also don't think children should be able to use medicinal marijuana because they go to school, have gym, and because if they have younger siblings they influence them. They can't go to school smelling of marijuana.I mean if your going to give your child medicinal marijuana just because it says medicinal doesn't mean it's not marijuana. I mean I won't give ,my children medicinal alcohol just because it says medicinal. I also think about the fact that in middle school you have gym everyday. If you run and do other cardiovascular exercises your heart is already beating faster because of the marijuana your heart's going to be racing rapidly after exercise AND marijuana. So my closing statement is no. No i don't feel children should be able to take medicinal marijuana

• No

No I do not think children should use medicinal marijuana. I have no problem with adults using it, but I just cant imagine a child using it. I realize that it helps with alleviating pain and suffering for people battling deadly diseases, but it just seems like an extreme form of treatment.