Should children's rights include the ability to more fully participate in community activities and affairs?

• No child should sit at home.

Yes, children's rights should include the ability to more fully participate in community activities and affairs, because no child should sit at home and not do anything. Children need to learn at an early age that they are a part of their communities. They should not be isolated from the world.

• No, children rights should include the right for them to have more participation.

I do not believe that children's rights should include the ability for them to fully participate in community activities and affairs. I think that it would be dangerous for society should they be able to have more decisions on how a society functions or operates. I think that people would not support such a thing.

• No, they don't have the wisdom

I do not think that it is necessary or good to allow children to participate in community affairs. They simple do not have enough knowledge of what is important in the community in order to have their opinions valued. Even if they did, they do not know how money flows and operates.

• No, they should not

I think they have little reason to join these kinds of meetings or community activities. They should not be given a voice, but can speak freely through someone else. I just doubt they have anything important to bring to the matter. I guess the age is a huge part of what should be determined as well.