Should China and the US reduce their nuclear stockpiles?

Asked by: Dachvo
  • Nukes are Dangerous

Between the United States and Russia, we have more than enough nuclear weapons to kill every single person on this planet several times over. And that's just the two of us, when you take into account China, North Korea, India, Pakistan, and other nations that have gone nuclear, you realize that we have enough to cause the next mass extinction.

In order to preserve world peace, we need to end this weapons before they end us.

• Of course we should!

Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course! Of course!

• We need more nukes.

With a rogue state on the rise as well as the rest of the world starting to view us unfavorably, we need to have a bigger pen- I mean nuclear stockpile to keep those "not us" wretches in line. We need to expand our nuke supply and start flexing muscle to attain hegemony before the Ruskies or Chinks do.

• Are we really that anxious to be destroyed?

If we blow ourselves silly then maybe we didn't deserve what little we have. I say let's have as many as we want. Maybe we will be less likely to use them. I wouldn't blow you up if I knew you can blow me up in response. But hey I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.