Should chiropractic adjustment techniques focus on movement of the neck?

• It is the start of everything.

Yes, chiropractic adjustment techniques should focus on the movement of the neck, because the neck is where everything starts. If the neck is out of order, the person will probably have a headache, or lower back pain or both. The neck is the center point, and a chiropractor should make sure that the neck is in the right place.

• Depending on the individual problem

Yes, the neck is the main avenue to the spine. If the neck movements are correct, most likely everything else below the neck will follow suit. Granted if the problems stemmed from the opposite direction, attention should be give to that area, but I think all movement related to chiropractic adjustments should stem form the neck downward.

• Chiropractic adjustment techniques should focus on movement of the neck.

Chiropractic adjustment techniques should focus on movement of the neck. We have always used chiropractic adjustments in our lives to make our body feel better. Most of the back adjustments and neck and shoulder pain plays a key role in the treatments. I think they should continue to do the work that they do.

• Chriopractic Adjustment OK Now

Chiropractic adjustment techniques should not turn their focus onto movement on the neck. Current techniques are perfectly adequate in dealing with the neck and the rest of the body. The fact of the matter is that the neck is incredibly sensitive, and chiropractors should not focus on this particular area over everything else.

• Chiropractors Aren't My Cup Of Tea

I do not believe chiropractic adjustment techniques should focus on the movement of the neck. I'm not fond of this field of medicine, so I certainly wouldn't want any of them to concentrate on any area of my body. To me, focusing on the neck, sounds even more dangerous due to the possibility of further injury which could lead to the need for surgery.