Should Christian Science change its views on medical care?

• Yes, Christian Science should change its views on medical care.

Christian Science needs to update its opinions of medical care in my opinion. Medical care is an ever changing thing in society today and in order to grow, groups need to evolve with the times. Medical care has been proven to be effective and help people. Groups need to accept that in order to grow.

• It is ineffective.

Yes, Christian Science should change its views on medical care, because its views are so extreme that people die from lack of care. God can heal it is true. But God also gave us modern science and Western medicine to help us in that process. Christian Scientists should pray to God and then accept the help he sends through doctors.

• They should, but they won't.

Yes, Christian "Science" should change its views on medical care because in the 21st century their vision of praying away diseases is criminally negligent. But since Christian "Science" is a religion, and a rather stuffy old one at that, it is automatically and correctly assumed that they are incapable of change.

• No it shouldn't.

I do not believe a religious belief of others should have to conform to thinking and acting one way. They should be free to believe in whatever way they choose even if to us that does not seem very good or might have bad side effects. They still have a right to it.

• No. I do not believe that Christian Science change its views on medical care.

No. I do not believe that Christian Science change its views on medical care, because i believe people should be able to believe in whatever they want. If someone doesn't like today's medical procedures they should be allowed not to participate in them if that's what they want. We live in a country where people are free to do want they want.