• Freedom of religion

I'm christian. I am not allowed to pray at school, which I find bull. I have the freedom of religion, that tells me i can practice my religion. Atheists can practice their religion every day in the science class where I am forced to listen to bull I don't believe in, and Muslims can wear their headdresses (sorry if thats the incorrect word). So why am I different. Why can I not so much as thank God for giving me food to eat?

• I think that Christianity should be tolerated in schools

My argument is supported by the fact of firstly, It is the belief of our forefathers, it could actually be healthy for schools to act as Christians because they are giving and kind. It would show kids how they should act, and if they don't like it, then they can just leave the school.

• Christianity is Religion, one of the largest in the world.

Christianity is a one of the largest religion in the world. USA being free country I think any religion should be allowed in school. It would only benefits students to become better person in life. We don't have too many people who follow their religion, some of them don't even know their religion. So I think it would be good for students to keep in touch with their religion as it would better for in long run

• It shouldn't be denied.

If we must learn about evolution then we should also have to learn about creation. I don't think that there needs to be religion classes but they shouldn't be denied of hearing about God. Religions need to be taught in general. It's not a matter of church and state being separated. It's a matter of learning the truth.

• Jesus said I am the Way, the Truth, and Life. No one come to the father except through me.

Schools today are leading kids and teenagers down the wrong path. To counter the Bible, scientists are using the theory of evolution to say we weren't created by God.(This is only a THEORY, it has not been proved.)The Big Bang Theory is also another example.(Same deal, it is only a THEORY.)There is plenty of proof that the Bible is FACT. Remember when Moses crossed the Red Sea when it parted. The Egyptian army was chasing them. When the Israelites got across the sea came down on the whole army. Today you can find parts of chariots in the middle of the sea. Also when God appeared before Moses on Mt. Sinai he burnt the mountain top. To this day still the mountain top is scorched. I'm sure you know about carbon-14 dating. Did you know that around 5000-7000 years ago there was a lot more C-14 in the air. That explains why animals appear to older. This proves that the Earth is not old. It is maybe between 7000-10000 years old. I could go on but I think this is enough to prove the Bible is FACT. Since schools are teaching kids that we are animals and nothing more, they are making them think there is no God. Kids and teens need to know of Jesus Christ. They need to know he has rescued EVERYONE from there sins. So why take out the one person and historical record(the Bible) from children's lives. Everyone deserves to hear about Jesus Christ. I don't want any one to go to hell because they never knew about Christ.

• All religions should be allowed

Nowadays, a teacher can't pray to herself at his/her desk without a parent suing the school. It's taboo for students to even talk Christianity, and if anyone stands up for their religion, they are bullied mercilessly. Students should be allowed to form prayer groups, Bible clubs, or other religious clubs. And teachers should be able teach the basics of each religion in a culture class, like its history ,principles, and its customs.

• Yes because God is good

Every one who says jjjjjj jjjjj jjjjj ijjjj jjjj hhhhh Jan no n n n not to mention that I have a great way of saying it is the most recent version and the first place I have no clue who I was a little too hard and fast food place for me

• It is my unwavering belief that Christianity should be allowed and encouraged in schools.

I have a friend who was caught praying in a public school before lunch and if I have the story correct, Lord willing I do, he was put in detention for it. What bothers me is when kids can't even say a few words in their head and fold their hands because it is considered " offensive" to other religions. I for one enjoy seeing Muslims praying to their god because it allows me to observe and learn about their religion in order to help me evangelize to them. May The Lord Jesus keep prayer in our schools and may he bless you all.

• Christianity Should Be Allowed

Christianity should be allowed but no forced. In recent years there has been a lot of over corrections with gender, ethnic and religious inequality. One of the examples is Christianity in schools. Now a days it is offensive and taboo to mention or talk about Christianity especially if your a teacher. Most people forget that teachers are people too and that they can practice a religion. It only becomes offensive when the teacher forces the religion onto students or others. We have gotten to the point in the public school system, where to be fair, we must dehumanize teachers so no one is offended by them celebrating their identity.

• Schools are not churches

If we allow one superstition like Christianity into our schools, then in all fairness we would have to let other superstitions in as well like Islam and Judaism. Where would it end ? The teaching tools of Christianity are guilt, shame, fear and hatred, this type of teaching needs to stay in the churches. Our children only have so much time to learn about the real world while they are in school. Let us not waste there time on religion, that is what your churches are for. Question every thing and thank you for the question, have a nice day

• I do not think Christianity should be allowed...

Because I don't think any religion is allowed, why is it fair to teach a simple one religion, what if a student is in that class and doesn't believe in what is being taught. That's not fair, The reason there is church on sundays is because religion should not be forced, it should be optional.

• I say no

Religion and school should always be separate. What about the students who's families aren't religious? They would be angry about religion in school. How about other religions? Wouldn't they be offended if only Christianity was allowed in school. I say keep schools just they way they are. Without any religion.

• 6 6 6

6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 66 6 66 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 66 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6

• Yes it should be

GOD will help us to make it out through Christianity , in school some learners are Satanist , there is sometimes jealousy to others, the don't what other s to pass. Religion chases away evil spirits . We don't want to lose are religion , some kids never got a chance to be taught about Christianity at home. Yes! It should be allowed in schools, as Jesus our lord is the way to every chance in education we want.

• Christianity Should Not Have Special Accommodations

Simply because Christianity is that largest religion does not, nor should not, give it a special accommodation to be included in school curriculum. The school's job is to teach empirical evidence. No,, religion has any sort of evidence to back up it's claims. The only education resource it can be used for in a school is as a form of fiction, because by all that is known about it, it is fiction. Also, you can still pray, read the bible, and study religion all you want in a school. The school itself cannot force the teachings onto the students and a core curriculum.

stevea08 says2013-12-14T13:28:37.530
I believe strongly that it should be. Before prayer was taken out of our schools we had a lot less problems with the behavior of the students and the teachers for that matter.