• Abortion is murder.

Abortion is murder and here's why: When people do abortion it's usually when the baby is at least four weeks old. Did you know that at four weeks the baby's heart starts beating? Everybody always says that since your heart is beating your alive, and now the baby's heart is beating and they don't care! They're killing something that they would consider alive.
    And what bothers me more, is that the people who do abortion are the one's that AGREE to having sex. If you have sex, live with what happens. You're the one that did it, live with what happens after you do it. I hate it when people don't live with the consequence.

• No, not really.

I don't think Christians should be against abortion that strict. Imagine a girl that has been raped and gets pregnant afterwards - is it then right to tell her not to abort? In Germany there was a case of a girl in that same situation. She went to two different Christian Hospitals and asked for a emergency contraceptive pill - they didn't gave her. I think that is the bigger sin, than her wish to get rid of a fetus, that is the product of a rape.
    And if a woman got pregnant unintended (and with prevention), it is plausible, that in many cases, they don't want the child and might not care for it. So do you really want to make them walk around with a child in their belly, that is not wished, for nine months?
    The Church always tries to present it in a most cruel way, so people directly think it is bad, but it actually is worse to force women to give birth to unwanted children.

• It is not necessary.

I know plenty of Christians who support the war, and even more Christians who swat obnoxious bugs. Before the cutoff point, the fetus is minuscule, unable to feel pain, having not lived in the transcendent sense, and only getting in the way of humans who are trying to live their lives--much like a fly buzzing around.

kawaii_crazy says2013-09-23T21:23:11.613
No, they shouldn't because what if having a baby is life-threatening to the person and they have to kill the baby or else they will both die?