• One of the core concepts of Christianity is repentance;

Repentance is remorse for one's actions and then changing by not doing the action again. Christians are supposed to change; put away the old personality and put on the new. Also, a lot of the laws in the Bible that were established for the Jews were concessions God made for them due to the lack of understanding and hardened hearts that Jews had. These concessions would be phased out as the people came to a more accurate understanding of God. For example, having multiple wives was tolerated under the mosaic law, but the first marriage God created was not polygamous and eventually polygamy was done away with. Any God fearing person would have to change as new light was shed upon what the will of God was.

• If it is needed or wanted.

No one should force change unless t is needed or wanted. As long as their beliefs are not directly harming others it is up to them.

The bible isn't a text book and many belief much of it is not literal. One can also believe that the bible is inaccurate and still be christian. The bible states that the bible is the word of god so you are taking a texts word on its own authenticity and even in the bible it wasn't Jesus that claimed it was the word of god. The Bible was written long after Jesus and the Apostles died and changed many times after. So how is picking and choosing parts Blasphemous?

• Yes, but not drastically

I feel like the religion should be reformed a little bit to be a little more accepting, but as a whole, they do have a right t practice what they want. The things that I think should be changed would be a) reading less into that one verse that mildly suggests gays shouldn't be married, because that's not true, and b) be a bit more forgiving of birth control and abortion usage, especially for the poorer Christians that can't afford anything else.

• Bibles Don’t Work...

Decline in religion is on the incline. Christians go to church oblivious to their impending demise. Their tactics are fruitless. The goal is what? Global conversion? Logic is not on their side.
    Christian stereotypes are not that unfair.Persecution complexes are claimed as refusals to be held accountable are stubbornly maintained.
    Citing verses back at them does nothing when it should be effective according to...The BIBLE! Instruction and correction are unfulfilled. Divas who refuse to be better people and condescendingly judge everyone else. My point being: would your messiah find you RaptureWorthy?

I would cite biblical verse but it is futile. The one thing they say is authoritative and they ignore inconvenient truths. I await my opponent"s suggested sources for using against them. Something they would heed is welcome.

• They dont follow it anyway

Christians dont follow the entire bible, they have been cheery picking it for century's as we learned more and more about reality, and once they lost the power to keep having us executed there downfall was inevitable, although the age of reason is still in progress, it will happen, Christians cant keep making excuses and contradictions forever

• They already have.

Just look at the history of the bible. Since it's existed (including the new testaments) it has gone through so many alterations. Over time, various parts where moved to apocryphal sections or just removed. Basically, if the existing scriptures didn't fit the clergy narrative, it was changed or removed.
    Look. Today, we have so many branches of Christianity and it's easy to conclude that none of them are like how it originated. Many branches also invented facts like the birth of Jesus in late December to help convert cultures who had been celebrating their own pagan winter festival. For a long time, religions ignored or denied facts to prevent change like how the idea that the earth revolves around the sun but eventually they had to accept it and back away from what they had believed to be true. A bit more recently, many have started to change do to the theory of evolution. These changes are only done for survival unlike early ones that were intended to bring in new members/followers. They knew that actual facts that differed from their scripture would be found so instead of risking followers, they altered course to allow the new facts.

• We are being poor examples of the Imago Dei.

As human beings, we are created in the image of God - that is, we are created to love, first and foremost among other things. Christians, having been reconciled to Christ through his sacrifice, are called to abide in him; the product of that is to bear fruit. If we abide in Christ, we will naturally be transformed and realigned with God's perfect will, thus imaging God as we were originally intended. But the negative reputation that Christians often receive is unfortunately a reasonable assessment at times, which can call into question whether we are truly abiding in Christ as we should be. In the words of Indian philosopher Bara Dada, “Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians, you are not like him.”

That being said, outward behavior is not always an indication of a person's spiritual wellbeing - it should be no wonder, then, that there are "bad" Christians in the world. Everyone has a different starting point, but the world judges by ending point. For example, the hypothetical foul-mouthed Christian who may have spewed out an earful of obscenities to you recently outwardly appears to be far worse off than the hypothetical well-mannered atheist who may have greeted you with a smile and helped you in a time of need. But the foul-mouthed person may have been simply horrible for one reason or another before encountering Christ and has come a long way, whereas the well-mannered person was just raised that way but has no real inclination toward Christ whatsoever.

• Why should we have to change?

I am a very strong believer in Christ and I say no we should not have to change our whole religion because people don’t like it or get offended by it
    Here in America we have the constitution and in the constitution it stares we have the freedom of religion so based on our great American views we don’t have to change because we are free

• They can stand by their belief

Picking and choosing parts of the Bible to follow is blasphemous. If you were to pick and choose which parts of the syllabus a teacher hands out; that wouldn't work out too well. Christians believe the Bible as a whole. Their beliefs shouldn't change in regards to doctrine, but as people, they could be nicer.....But couldn't everyone be a little nicer??

Therefore you can't single out Christians for falling victim to the negative aspects of the Human Condition, and even in the Bible it states that no one is perfect.

• The question sounds like Christians are to blame for the problems of the world, so we need to change.

You can't claim Christianity is to blame for Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, China, Iran or Islamic terrorists because none of those 'bad actors' believe in Christ. Yet all those players are causing different problems around the world.

Name a single Christian organization that has caused problems around the world, please don't talk about the Crusades or the KKK. Secular people who like to persecute Christians are usually scared to speak out against other religions that are causing way more problems, including killing Christians.

As a Christian, I know Jesus exists because I've had several super natural experiences in my life. Many people around the world have had similar super natural experiences as well. One of my favorite super natural experiences was witnessing the Lord change someone from non-believer into a Christian literally over night.

I remember having several heated arguments with a former atheist co-worker over the existence of Jesus. Then one Friday he left work talking about looking for drugs and being up to no good. Then he didn't show up on Saturday, but when he came in on Monday, he said he was a Christian, because he had a super natural experience. He said he went to the wrong door and person who answered was a complete stranger, yet the man spoke to him in intimate detail about his life.

For a long time I thought he was pulling some kind of prank, but instead I heard stories about how awkward his friendships had become now that he's a Christian. He made a fuss about being baptized, he wares crucifixes, Christian T shirts, his ring tone is Christian music. All this from someone who was cursing Jesus. It's been more than 3 years and that former atheist is still a Christian.

We're not Christians simply because of the Bible alone. A lot of our beliefs have everything to do with our personal, life experiences. When someone is called by Jesus, they know.

As I look at the world that has suddenly turned upside down, what was good is suddenly bad and visa versa, I see several Biblical prophecies being fulfilled. But these are about persecution

Matthew 10:22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
    Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.
    These two verses are being fulfilled as we speak, especially in today's anti-Christian world. The person who posed the question can deny Christian persecution all they want, but the facts are undeniable.

The top 10 worst countries for Christian persecution https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2018/01/11/top-10-worst-countries-christian-persecution

CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION AND GENOCIDE IS WORSE NOW THAN “ANY TIME IN HISTORY,” REPORT SAYS http://www.newsweek.com/christian-persecution-genocide-worse-ever-770462

Christians in Egypt face unprecedented persecution, report says https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/10/christians-egypt-unprecedented-persecution-report

The Evangelical Persecution Complex https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/08/the-evangelical-persecution-complex/375506/ . This Article acknowledges Christians persecuted around the world but denies it in the US.

Name a single Christian organization that has caused problems around the world, please don't talk about the Crusades or the KKK.
    Secular people who like to persecute Christians are usually scared to speak out against other religions that are causing way more problems, including killing Christians.

I remember having several heated arguments with a former atheist co-worker over Jesus. Then one Friday he left work talking about looking for drugs and being up to no good. Then he didn't show up on Saturday, but when he came in on Monday, he said he was a Christian because he had a super natural experience.

He said he went to the wrong door and person who answered was a complete stranger, yet the man spoke to him in intimate detail about his life.

For a long time I thought he was pulling some kind of prank, but instead I heard stories about how awkward his friendships had become now that he's a Christian. He made a fuss about being baptized, he wore crosses, his ring tone is Christian music. All this from someone who was cursing Jesus. It's been more than 3 years and that former atheist is still a Christian.

As I look at the world that has suddenly turned upside down, what was good is suddenly bad and visa versa, I see several Biblical prophecies being fulfilled, but these are just about persecution:

These two verses are being fulflilled as we speak, especially in today's anti-Christian world. The person who posed the question can deny Christian persecution all they want, but the facts are undenyable.

The Evangelical Persecution Complex https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/08/the-evangelical-persecution-complex/375506/ . This Article acknowledges Christians persecuted around the world but denies Christian persecution in the US.