• Christmas is a Religious Celebration

It's all in the title. It's not like you would have to abolish the holiday itself or the value it comes with, just call it something else. Santa Claus and Christmas Elves as they exist today have nothing to do with the religions that lay claim to Christmas, which is sort of sacrilegious since it is still treated as a religious holiday. More so, it excludes anyone who isn't Christian or Pagan because of the religious grounds on which it is celebrated. It'd make much more sense in this day and age where religion is losing its influence to have a secular holiday of the same means.

• Not everyone is Christian!

Christmas should be removed and replaced with something similar or better! Forcing atheists, jewish people, muslims etc to celebrate a christian festival is pathetic. We need to make a 'giving day' or something. I can't believe noone can see that it needs to be abolished! It may even brainwash people into becoming christian in some cases.

• Out Of Pure Selfishness

As you can see by some of these reasons, many people celebrate Christmas for the lousy gifts. When you unwrapped your present last time, did you think about those who can't even get clean water? Did you donate toys and clothes to those who were desperate for them? I thought so...

• Don't Do it

N NO nnn nnnnnnn nnnnn no no no no no non on on on no no non no nonon no no no no nnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnn nn ooooo oooooo oooooooooooo o ooooooooo oooooooooo o ooooooooooo ooooooooo ooo ooooooooooooo it cant be what about the gifts!?

• Christmas is fun

Christmas is fun n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n

• Christmas is fun

• I love Christmas

Christmas is my most favorite holiday and I get excited every time when I see Santa. I love Santa and I love Christmas. I get gifts for Christmas and Christmas is my memorable celebration ever. Christmas gives us a lot of time to relax and de-stress ourselves after a long year of hard work.

• Christmas is unnecessary in summer - or any other time!

Christmas was originally a festival to brighten up the cold dark days of winter. Here in Australia it is celebrated in summer when there are plenty of other things to do. Then it became a celebration of the birth of Jesus; this is still relevant to some, but to fewer and fewer each year. Now it is characterized by constant demands for money from all sides: food vendors, wine merchants, toy sellers and sellers of just about everything else, not to mention charities, all want my money. But I buy what I need when I need it and the children of my acquaintance want for nothing. Too often I've seen people spend a fortune on toys then been unable to pay basic household bills the following month. Christmas should be abolished.

• Chrismas is nothing to do with Jesus

All the celebrations associated with modern day xmas are pagan in origin. Even clergy agree that Christ was not born on 25th december. This date was chosen to help convert pagans to christianity without them having to give anything up. It is a man made celebration, designed to suit mankind. No where does the bible tell us the exact date of christs birth which it would do if it were important to celebrate it. There is no record of jesus or any of the early christians celebrating his or their own birthdays. A bit of digging puts the likely hood of his birth nearer the sept/oct cross over period. Since Christ is recorded as saying you shouldnt mix light with dark, ie right with wrong, xmas as it stands, is directly ignoring the opinion of the one it claims to venerate.

• Meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme

Meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme

• Christmas isn't just about religion

People say they want to ban christmas because it forces unwanted religion apon them. But I am not religious and I still love christmas, it is no longer just about religion. It is about seeing your whole family, listening to christmas music, putting up lights, a tree and eating christmas food.

• Banning Christmas may aswell want to make you ban other religious holidays

If you ban Christmas you may aswell want to ban easter and summer holidays and half term breaks. We all need a break sometime and if not then we will all brobably fall down dead in an instant unless someone shouts school and work is out!!! Then we would come back to life and be happy again.

• Don't Do it

• Should not be banned

Firstly, Christmas should not be banned it is one of the most important parts of the Christian faith and it should be a time for giving and getting presents.

The next important reason is that it is a time for a get together to be with your family and have fun and it is also a time to relax and kick back and De-stress yourself after hard work.

• Should not be banned

• Should not be banned

• Christmas is fun

• Christmas is fun

• I love Christmas